Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Questions for the staff - New Orleans
Questions for the staff - New Orleans Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #16
here4now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I have had premium access on and off when aspd and now eccie has been here. The way some guys treat the ROS baffles me. What is in there that scares you so much about "prying eyes" seeing? Are you afraid of offending a provider? Well, a "no" review kinda does that already. Are you afraid she will see that while you gave her a yes,for whatever reason, you trashed her in the ROS? There are,supposedly, rules in place that keep providers from seeing th ROS anyway. People who pay for premium access or gain it by writing a review deserve the same rights as any of us to see the ROS. It seems rather ridiculous that someone who has participated in the very review they wrote wouldn't be allowed to read it.
here4now is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #17
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default Positive Energy vs. Negative Energy

You know guys, I am amazed that this is such a fuss. I replied to a fuss with a clear explanation in the other thread and Stick has given a clear explanation here in this thread. No one has invalidated anything. Sweet Tea's female handle simply cannot be approved for PA and access to the Men's Lounge. This is not complicated.

What I don't understand is: "Why the fuss?" Sativa and Kaitlynn both can spin this in such a positive way, both in their showcases (which Sativa has never set up for some reason, why not?) and in their signature lines. They could also enhance all future ads in Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup sub-forums.

If I were Sativa or Kaitlynn, I would be drawing positive attention to the reviews of Sweet Tea. I would include in my showcase, signature line, and in all of my ads something like:
Oh, and be sure to check out my reviews from ladies too!! (click here)
That would seem to me to give the opportunity to highlight the uniqueness of the reviews rather than just fuss about a software functionality that does not even exist (i.e. "approving" a review from a female handle while granting PA to ROS but not granting PA to the Men's Lounge). Now I understand that this bitching about it may ultimately result in the owners choosing one day in the future to pay for a software re-write of certain functionalities, but the fussing is all negative energy.

With a positive outlook, the providers could be using this software limitation to their benefit by positively commenting in their review threads (something they cannot do in the Independent Reviews sub-forum) and also by positively splashing links to these reviews everywhere.

I thought Sweet Tea's reviews were great, but I don't think Sweet Tea should be given PA to the Men's Lounge because her handle statistics indicate she is not a man.

FWIW, IMHO.

Best Regards, UF
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #18
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Stick an URFriend have explained ECCIE's poicy., However, I think what you are seeing isn't a lack of comprehension of the policy. People just don't agree with the policy. Eccie can chose to change or not change, and you have pointed out ways that providers could show non-PA people their full reviews.

However, just cause something has been explained, doesn't mean people can't seek to change the rules or just talk about how things should be different (Which is always VASTLY easier than actually doing something.) If nothing ever changed we would still be huddled in caves waiting for someone to discover fire.

Don't you know rules are made to be broken and changed?
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #19
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not give a #$)& about "policy". (Hi UF)

I do not care how many times you explain to me about what one button does and does not do and software this, bullshyte that.

That is NOT the point.

Explain all you want blah blah blah blah...

Women are 2nd class on this board. That is it.

This board was originally set up that Powder Room and InfoShare were linked. Eventually that format was changed to <correct me here> either all providers or "verified" providers or whatever could see InfoShare but access to Powder Room was something else.

Sooo lets look

Women
1st Level: Register - "no access" - aka coed access. No InfoShare, no Powder Room **cant post ads**

Here I'm shaky this is either one level or two seperate levels

2nd level - "verified" provider
Don't even start on rumors and innuendo of what mods require for newbies to get verified , but there is a set criteria "offic ial play by the rules policy" somewhere. At this point you get post ads

(level 2a?) infoshare - for those who dont know this is where we report the creeps. This is the one that when Powder Room went to hell, we ladies asked - and RECEIVED - be broken off from Powder Room.

3rd Level Coed, InfoShare and UPON APPLICATION AND OK - Powder Room.

Protocol for guys:
1st Level Register

2nd Level: Pay or write 'an honest account" (ha) teh mod decides its detailed enough and...all access.

We ladies have a tiered system & No, I don't know off the top of my head whats required for Powder Room (I read it at the time of the great purge and said eh, pass and haven't missed what is no longer there).

Anyway we have a tiered system. When "possible security issues" arose - the ladies only was shut down completely was closed and we had to "apply" for powder room.

So telling me "it's software" is just Pure Bullshyte. The software is there to tier access if "provider" is checked, but the selfsame software can't do the exact same thing if "hobbyist" is selected? Bullshit.

Reviews can be set that if you write a review, you get to see reviews and new members with so many reviews or those who pay can see reviews plus have Locker Room.

ROS = InfoShare
Powder Room = Locker Room

Tier the hobbyists the same as you tier the providers.

NOW explain that button bullshit to me once more..and this time make it believable.

(Yes, stick I know - this is the diff between warnings and points but it is bullshit. It is nothing more and nothing less than pure d bullshit.)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #20
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Babee tell us how you really feel.....

Last time I checked Stick and I are not policy makers. We merely enforce the current rules and try and keep order when possible.

"Don't even start on rumors and innuendo of what mods require for newbies to get verified "

Please do share on what is required, as last time I requested VP status I merely asked for a board ref, website, or review. I've always been respectful to all regardless of gender or orientation and I'm 100% sure that Stick has done the same.

While I'm very sure that higher ups will see this thread here. I suggest someone like yourself post in National area with constructive ideas on how to improve this particular situation.
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #21
guest100913
Account Disabled

Hi darlin'. I love how you don't hold anything back! LOL
Old 01-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #22
guest100913
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley64 View Post
"Don't even start on rumors and innuendo of what mods require for newbies to get verified "

Please do share on what is required, as last time I requested VP status I merely asked for a board ref, website, or review. I've always been respectful to all regardless of gender or orientation and I'm 100% sure that Stick has done the same.
This is most likely in reference to http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=637549

Old 01-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #23
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Blame UF Wiley. Call me at 11:30 pm on my damn dime and talk about some damn button. Is this a magical button? made out of diamonds, platinum plated et al?

Is this button in a steel box with copper wiring somewhere in Ft Knox? What?? We're not talking a physical button that cannot be reconstructed? Oh! It's not even hardware...it's software?

Software. As in code? An if/and string of characters? And it cannot be changed? Bullshit.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Give female hobbyists ROS. Keep the reviews in the review sections where they are searchable with all other reviews.

"Separate but equal" is bullshit. No way anyone can argue that particular policy works. How about ECCIE honor January 21 by abolishing this outdated, insulting, morally corrupt policy?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #24
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Yep. This board is slanted toward the guys. No doubt about it.

The ladies are free to start their own website. The Internet is a mighty big place.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #25
justatoy61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post

The ladies are free to start their own website. The Internet is a mighty big place.
yep, that's the way to fix it!
justatoy61 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #26
skeeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post

No offense SC but that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard ....

If the ladies started their own board , this one would die because as great as you and most of the guys are ..... We ( the men ) are not here for each other ..,, we're here because the ladies are ......
If they leave so do the men ..... Then we would go to a board that they are not only worshipped at but that they control .....

You know kind of like being at home if you're married ... You pay for everything ..... She gets it all and you have to wait on her ......
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:47 AM   #27
LarryLegend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The White Knight is here!!!
LarryLegend is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:05 AM   #28
skeeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryLegend View Post
The White Knight is here!!!
If you're referring to me ... In some cases you might be right ....
But in this one it's just common sense ....

I've stayed away from this whole topic till now but if you'd like I'll be glad to take a WK position and argue that side ....
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #29
here4now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

If the ladies get to see the ROS, do we get to go to the powder room? Just curious.
here4now is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #30
Sativa Slims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 157584
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
(which Sativa has never set up for some reason, why not?)
I like keeping you in suspense. One day I'll reveal to you why I have no set one up... but not this day...

^^ You didn't even see that coming did you?
Sativa Slims is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women