Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 02:38 AM   #1
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Lola Bunz...yup another one....NC/NS

I saw so many good reviews of her. I'm just now discovering that we are not allowed to post NC/NS reviews. Found out about this forum, and I'm floored at how many times she's done this. Unfortunately, that means when someone looks her up, they won't have a clue about her no shows.
I set up with her on Monday. Texted back and forth. Set up the time for 1am today. She agreed with everything. Exchanged numbers. At 11:30pm I text her to send me the address so I could go ahead and map it. Never heard anything back. As of this moment...nothing. I even drove out to the general area she gave me just to be close by. I was excited to see her. Oh well...moving on. I just wanted to make sure I opened a new thread to add to the others. I don't know her, and maybe something happened, however I highly doubt it considering how many NC/NS threads exist on her. I don't care for an explanation, that window has passed. I'm sure she's a great girl BCD, but I'll never know.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:30 AM   #2
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

She does it because she can. If dudes stop calling her inconsiderate ass, she wouldn't pull that shit. It obviously doesn't hurt her business because she pulls that crap all of the time; yet dudes still try to see her while knowing the obvious flake factor.

She's hot though, so I get it. Sorry OP that your time was wasted. The little head almost always rules over the big head.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:34 AM   #3
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Dudes keep calling her because they only see her reviews. Most, like me, didn't know about this forum. If we were allowed to flag her...then trust me....she wouldn't get called.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:44 AM   #4
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardtx View Post
Dudes keep calling her because they only see her reviews. Most, like me, didn't know about this forum. If we were allowed to flag her...then trust me....she wouldn't get called.
Good point. I am not sure why this type of time wasting is not attached to their reviews. It should be.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:00 AM   #5
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Easy! The next time you see a good review of her.....pop your ncns comment into the review thread.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:11 AM   #6
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
She does it because she can. If dudes stop calling her inconsiderate ass, she wouldn't pull that shit. It obviously doesn't hurt her business because she pulls that crap all of the time; yet dudes still try to see her while knowing the obvious flake factor.

She's hot though, so I get it. Sorry OP that your time was wasted. The little head almost always rules over the big head.
Agree! If yall keep seeing these no show stand up apts on her over and over then quit making spots to see her. It makes no since.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:23 AM   #7
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Bet her excuse will be her phone battery died. I agree with Lucas McCain in that her NCNS reports should be attached to her profile, but a lot of times, when a NCNS report is made, it is a he said/she said kind of thing and to attach that to a provider's profile would be wrong. However, in Lola Bunz's case, then it is more that right to do so as she has had a long established pattern of NCNS history. The only thing a guy can do is search a provider's name in the Co-Ed section and see how many, if any, NCNS reports by different guys she has, particularly, what her response is if she gives one.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:29 AM   #8
Beagle
Valued Poster

There's nothing to stop any of you from compiling all the NCNS links and posting them in each of the reviews, as long as it hasn't been 30 days since the review was written
Old 07-23-2014, 07:51 AM   #9
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
There's nothing to stop any of you from compiling all the NCNS links and posting them in each of the reviews, as long as it hasn't been 30 days since the review was written
Good thought, but unless they had a vendetta agenda or a cyber stalker, why would anyone want to take the time to do that? Besides, doing that would deter from the reviewer's review and hijack the thread.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:04 AM   #10
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Good thought, but unless they had a vendetta agenda or a cyber stalker, why would anyone want to take the time to do that? Besides, doing that would deter from the reviewer's review and hijack the thread.
You can do it out of vendetta, or you can do it with the intention of helping your fellow brethrens.....just as you'd wished someone else would do the same for you.....just a different point of view, no?

Review threads are there for anyone to give their feedbacks. How is posting multiple substantiated instances of NCNS considered a review thread hijack? It's pertinent info that would influence other hobbyists' decisions, no?
Old 07-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #11
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
You can do it out of vendetta, or you can do it with the intention of helping your fellow brethrens.....just as you'd wished someone else would do the same for you.....just a different point of view, no?

Review threads are there for anyone to give their feedbacks. How is posting multiple substantiated instances of NCNS considered a review thread hijack? It's pertinent info that would influence other hobbyists' decisions, no?
Yes I agree with and support your thinking, placing a thread link of NCNS by the particular provider reviewed maybe would have influence of seeing her or not, but not talking about the review by the current reviewer is a thread hijack and can be considered a negative agenda toward the provider, which it is, and the OP of the review would not appreciate that negative publicity attached to his review. Yes, anyone can give their feedbacks on and about that particular review, but since you are off topic of the review posted, it is considered a thread hijack.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:11 AM   #12
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I saw so many good reviews of her. I'm just now discovering that we are not allowed to post NC/NS reviews. Found out about this forum, and I'm floored at how many times she's done this. Unfortunately, that means when someone looks her up, they won't have a clue about her no shows.
I set up with her on Monday. Texted back and forth. Set up the time for 1am today. She agreed with everything. Exchanged numbers. At 11:30pm I text her to send me the address so I could go ahead and map it. Never heard anything back. As of this moment...nothing. I even drove out to the general area she gave me just to be close by. I was excited to see her. Oh well...moving on. I just wanted to make sure I opened a new thread to add to the others. I don't know her, and maybe something happened, however I highly doubt it considering how many NC/NS threads exist on her. I don't care for an explanation, that window has passed. I'm sure she's a great girl BCD, but I'll never know.

I just wanted to say how HOTT your avatar is...so pretty!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:03 AM   #13
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Agree! If yall keep seeing these no show stand up apts on her over and over then quit making spots to see her. It makes no since.
Again.....most guys, including me, have no idea or clue about looking into THIS thread for NC/NS on a specific girl. That is what REVIEWS are for, or so I thought. It isn't until after the NC/NS that most of us discover this thread and all of the Times she's done this, because if the sticky note in the reviews section. This is not a case of little head taking over the big head. This is a case of simply NOT KNOWING.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:07 AM   #14
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
I just wanted to say how HOTT your avatar is...so pretty!
Thank you ma'am. That's actually me....except I'm a guy, and I'm ugly...lol! I really like your pictures though.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:11 AM   #15
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Again.....most guys, including me, have no idea or clue about looking into THIS thread for NC/NS on a specific girl. That is what REVIEWS are for, or so I thought. It isn't until after the NC/NS that most of us discover this thread and all of the Times she's done this, because if the sticky note in the reviews section. This is not a case of little head taking over the big head. This is a case of simply NOT KNOWING.
Again just look at what others are telling you not just me! FYI
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women