Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 02:24 PM   #61
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
Ellie, extremely glad to hear you are well.
Thank you Miss Sara XXX
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 01:59 PM   #62
nichomik4460
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellieinkc View Post
I can completely understand having preferences. But what I find VERY disappointing is that this is the 3 or 4th post I have read recently about " fake boobs" being a deal breaker or strong dislike.

The reason this strikes so home to me is that I had natural breasts, they were amazing, gorgeous and I loved them. However.....
They tried to kill me. I got diagnosed with breast cancer last year, have done 20 weeks of chemo, and I am recovering from a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction... Which YES now means I have implants.

Some ladies may get implants for lots of reasons, but did anyone consider that it may or may not have been medically necessary?? I certainly would not have decided on a this course for myself, my natural tits were great.

I just think it's rude to just assume any ladies reasons for breast augmentation/ reconstruction. And again I do agree that the hobbyists are paying and have every right to see whomever strikes them. I would also agree that it is a shallow hobby.

While we providers do this for a living and enjoy what we do. Speaking for myself only.. I do LOVE being a provider. You don't think that perhaps we have dislikes and deal breakers? The difference is we have no idea if the hobbyists meet any of our dislikes or deal breakers..because we aren't looking at photos of you. If we were its only fair to assume some gents would not get to enjoy our company.

My purpose is not to put anyone down or be bitchy. Just to say be open minded.
If I may say so, Ellie is one of the most real and beautiful ladies I have ever met. I know why she had her breasts done and it will never be a deal breaker for me with her or any other lady that I may spend time with. To do so would be silly and shallow minded.
nichomik4460 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women