Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2015, 08:12 PM   #31
nineninanine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Damm, 9/9, you get counseling for whatever happened...?

I try to get as much counseling as my hobby account will allow! There are so many nice (soft, sweet, understanding) counselors in KC!
nineninanine is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:07 PM   #32
pun77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
Threads like these truly shine light on people's character. I understand that everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to physical attraction. However, with that being said people are speaking on us ladies as though we are just objects with no feelings or insecurities about our bodies. Now flip the scenario and it was us as providers scrutinizing all of your physical flaws as clients. I just wish that people would think about how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot before you get on the internet and bash provider's . Contrary to popular belief WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND WE HAVE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS.
Emmie, I know it's human nature to have insecurities. We all have them. I've got Dickie Doo disease for two reasons. My belly is bigger than it should be, and my penis is shorter than I would like. But, you shouldn't have any insecurities. Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, yet, from viewing your profile pictures, you're an extremely gorgeous and sexy lady, and from reading your reviews, you're an incredible lady in both personality and sexuality.
pun77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:26 PM   #33
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
After looking at MissSaraXXX showcase anyone who wouldn't want those lips around his dick is a fool. MissSaraXXX the pic of you in the car with the dress riding high is flat out smoking. Need to meet you in my travels soon. Looking great babe.
Thank you! Good thing these lips work as good as they look

I will be in kc this weekend as well
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:59 PM   #34
arealwingdinger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

So my thoughts are, and this may be totally radical...if you know what you like and what you dislike, go after what you like and don't go after what you dislike. Pretty basic. But to start a thread and list what are deal breakers seems kinda like a dick move.
arealwingdinger is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 11:34 PM   #35
LongTimeMonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Attitude is EVERYTHING! Sure, we all have preferences wether we realize it or not.
Mine are attitude, my age or younger, kisses. Emmie is a classic sweetheart, just an all around nice person, that's sexy to me. Looks fade, bodies age, attitude is forever. I generally like mid thirties, they seem to have their shit together and are the best at the all around experience. But I'm always open to a lady younger or older who seems to have it together.
LongTimeMonger is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 09:51 AM   #36
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

My deal breakers: Not smiling in pics. Sorry ladies, I don't care what the supermodels do. Scowling is not sexy.

Dirty feet. The soles of a white girl's feet should not be black.

Ghetto talk.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #37
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ATTITUDE is a top priority!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 11:26 AM   #38
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
I think the purpose of his thread was for us to add one more to our DNS list.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil is a phrase I have been more than familiar with during my awesome process of growing up so I will use Mr. BeeDub as an example to make a quick point.

I dont understand why some people who admit they arent perfect (big belly) but still judge so harshly. Having a particular type is perfectly fine but why take time to insult every woman that doesn't fit your description. This business can be super empowering for women who have strong mindset but it's still difficult to constantly read, "if you provide services you must fit in this box," and by announcing that you end up ostracizing yourself from many a great box. Congrats to you. Contrary to popular belief, providers CAN read so it's wise to be mindful of publicly posting shallow opinions.

To summarize... FUCK YO THREAD...thanks zeejoe for that....
Sorry. I guess I am going to be the contrarian here, but I have no problem with what he posted.

Pussy may rule the world, but the golden rule still applies as well. He who has the gold makes the rules. Its his dime to spend as he chooses to, and the fact that he prefers younger women who are height weight proportionate doesn't make him unusual.

I'm sorry, I just had to giggle when you wrote that he should be mindful of posting shallow opinions. I hate to be the one to state the obvious, but well, this is a shallow hobby. Sure, we dress it up with acronyms like GFE and IOP, and we talk about forming friendships and relationships between provider and hobbyist that go beyond business, but at the end of the day, this hobby is a shallow hobby.

I honestly don't see any reason why provider's should be upset about his post. He stated what he likes and what he doesn't like. He wasn't mean spirited or derogatory, so where is the problem?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #39
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
...but at the end of the day, this hobby is a shallow hobby.
I thought we agreed to never discuss my shortcomings openly, Stacy...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:35 PM   #40
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This is strange, and an immediate turn off for me. We don't see it on ECCIE, every girl has a name (or handle). But, I have noticed on the Backpage listings that many of the ladies there do not list a name. The immediate reaction is: What?

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:35 PM   #41
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Sorry. I guess I am going to be the contrarian here, but I have no problem with what he posted.

Pussy may rule the world, but the golden rule still applies as well. He who has the gold makes the rules. Its his dime to spend as he chooses to, and the fact that he prefers younger women who are height weight proportionate doesn't make him unusual.

I'm sorry, I just had to giggle when you wrote that he should be mindful of posting shallow opinions. I hate to be the one to state the obvious, but well, this is a shallow hobby. Sure, we dress it up with acronyms like GFE and IOP, and we talk about forming friendships and relationships between provider and hobbyist that go beyond business, but at the end of the day, this hobby is a shallow hobby.

I honestly don't see any reason why provider's should be upset about his post. He stated what he likes and what he doesn't like. He wasn't mean spirited or derogatory, so where is the problem?
We'll said, Stacy.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 04:30 AM   #42
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Stacy, we have spoke a few times and I think you're an intelligent woman and would never disrespect you but I will continue to hold my own opinion and agree to disagree. I have walked out of session without donation bc I refuse to let someone think they can cross boundaries simply bc they pay me. Gold is worthless at times.

I understand OP feels bad and I probably assisted him in that and for that, BeeDub, I apologize. I am typically fun and flirty on boards but my issue started when I read your reviews one in particular doesn't even match your interest and when I said you were insulting people I was referring to that particular lady. That's what I found mean spirited. I get passionate at times, I won't apologize for who I am.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:16 PM   #43
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I won't apologize for who I am. [/QUOTE]

NEVER apologize for being who you are, especially when you are right.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:48 AM   #44
lawyerinjeans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I think BeeDub was not very artful in forming the thread. It would have been better to state it in terms of "preferences" and leave it at that. No reason to list "dislikes". I think there is really only one universal "dislike" and that's bad hygiene. Everything else is subjective. Being in the "mature" age bracket, I'm sure I've had more than my share of intimate encounters both in and out of the hobby. I've been with women of different skin tones, nationalities, heights, weights, hair color, hair length, boob size (and with those that have lost their boobs) and I look forward to meeting many more women with varying characteristics, and qualities. I would say to BeeDub, man, get outside your comfort zone. Learn to enjoy and appreciate the uniqueness and qualities of as many different woman as you can. Not every encounter will be spot on, but I think you'll figure out that it doesn't have a whole lot to do with a woman's physical characteristics. Women are magnificent creatures because they are all so different, so unique from one to another. And, if you pay attention, you will learn something of value... something that will make you a better man, from every woman you meet and it won't have anything to do with what they look like.

Like Willie and Julio's song says

To all the girls I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know
To all the girls I've loved before

And Willie ought to know.

lawyerinjeans is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:55 PM   #45
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33