Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2015, 02:03 PM   #16
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
Judge away, Judgy McJudgerson.

But if you want good services from women it's best to treat us with respect. Our mouths do end up around your cock, you know.

Just kidding. ..
I know Judgy McJudgerson! No kidding....
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:06 PM   #17
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
Judge away, Judgy McJudgerson.

But if you want good services from women it's best to treat us with respect. Our mouths do end up around your cock, you know.

Just kidding. ..
Love it!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:42 PM   #18
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeDub View Post
... I was just wondering if maybe I ....
should disable your board ID cause you just ended up on every gals dns list?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:10 PM   #19
davidspade
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I really hope my post came off they way I meant for it to. I was basically saying, I do not care if she has tats, piercings, shaved or unshaved, does bbbj or cbj. As long as she is honest about who she is and what she looks like Im happy. I have lived a pretty sheltered life as far as women goes. The ones I have been with outside the hobby have been sexy as hell to me even though others may not think so. As far as the hobby goes, you dont have time to get to know the ladies, I started by looking just at the pictures and making my decision. Now I try to learn as much as I can by reading the reviews about her attitude and style. Oh, and she has to have an ass. LOL
davidspade is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:18 PM   #20
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
Threads like these truly shine light on people's character. I understand that everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to physical attraction. However, with that being said people are speaking on us ladies as though we are just objects with no feelings or insecurities about our bodies. Now flip the scenario and it was us as providers scrutinizing all of your physical flaws as clients. I just wish that people would think about how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot before you get on the internet and bash provider's . Contrary to popular belief WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND WE HAVE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS.
Agree sweetheart. We all are human beings and we all have feelings and emotions. We all have flaws, and all of us have felt the sting of rejection. It is the rejection part that the women are more accomplished than the men. The biggest attraction for guys is when a lady is interested in him, and will encourage him and be his partner - very rare indeed for this "new age" for women where the ladies can make as much money as the guys.

So, a lot of guys have given up, and pay for the time they spend with women rather then play the games.

We all deserve the respect of others as human beings, but not all people are nice. Some can be downright horrible.

Beauty is only skin deep. Try to look inside another person to try to understand them. It is the gentle and considerate people as well as the accomplished people with leadership ability that we invite to be our friends.

We don't need to be critical of the mean and nasty people, just leave them alone and walk away. However, this site exists to help each of us be safe by warning us of those who may harm us.

One's character is not reflected by the physical beauty. Unfortunately the physical is the first impression that we all use when we first meet people. Both genders are guilty of judging others by our physical appearance than by our inner beauty.

It takes time to get to know another person, and the lack of time to even talk to another is the sad truth of our fast moving lives.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:30 PM   #21
sinbad6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

The deal breaker for me is enhanced boobs. I like them big or small as long as they are natural. No disrespect to the ladies that have enhancements, it is just a personal preference. I also look for DFK and DATY when searching for someone I would like to meet. Someone that can carry on an intelligent conversation and has a sense of humor is always desired, but how do you know that until you share their their company.
sinbad6969 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:32 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I like smiles, happy people DFK BBBJ DATY CFS 69, will not even think about seeing provider who asks my last name.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #23
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

After looking at MissSaraXXX showcase anyone who wouldn't want those lips around his dick is a fool. MissSaraXXX the pic of you in the car with the dress riding high is flat out smoking. Need to meet you in my travels soon. Looking great babe.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #24
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66
Default Hey Girls which of these do you like or dislike?

Have ya seen any of these showing up at the door lately.....

Attachment 466033
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:51 PM   #25
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Aw SHIT BigDeal! The back boobs one has me crying over here!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:15 PM   #26
nineninanine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Likes - wide open menu, all is free

Dislikes - leftover giz still on chin (of provider) from previous gentlemen (plural) MSOF - no clean up (not quite a deal breaker- but makes for uncomfortable dfk)

Deal Breaker - Provider with adam's apple, deep voice, big hairy hands, and nutsack and ding dong in panties
nineninanine is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:31 PM   #27
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Holy Overshare, Batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineninanine View Post
Deal Breaker - Provider with adam's apple, deep voice, big hairy hands, and nutsack and ding dong in panties
Damm, 9/9, you get counseling for whatever happened...?

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:41 PM   #28
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Turn Off/Deal Breaker: She has a penis. I could still be friendly to her/him, but don't won't sex.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:56 PM   #29
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboz View Post
Well said Emmie--
Emmie speaks the HONEST TRUTH
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:00 PM   #30
BeeDub
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

There was no disrespect intended. I'm certain that I will be crucified for replying, but I guess I felt I needed to apologize for my short sitedness. So for any who were offended please know that was not the point of the thread. I guess I was more interested in finding out if my personal preferences were out of line. By reading the other posts I've come to the conclusion that personal preferences are OK as long as you keep them to yourself. Again no disrespect nor offence was intended and again I apologize for any that felt either or both.
BeeDub is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women