Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2015, 12:06 AM   #46
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Strikes close to home and slightly disappointed.

I can completely understand having preferences. But what I find VERY disappointing is that this is the 3 or 4th post I have read recently about " fake boobs" being a deal breaker or strong dislike.

The reason this strikes so home to me is that I had natural breasts, they were amazing, gorgeous and I loved them. However.....
They tried to kill me. I got diagnosed with breast cancer last year, have done 20 weeks of chemo, and I am recovering from a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction... Which YES now means I have implants.

Some ladies may get implants for lots of reasons, but did anyone consider that it may or may not have been medically necessary?? I certainly would not have decided on a this course for myself, my natural tits were great.

I just think it's rude to just assume any ladies reasons for breast augmentation/ reconstruction. And again I do agree that the hobbyists are paying and have every right to see whomever strikes them. I would also agree that it is a shallow hobby.

While we providers do this for a living and enjoy what we do. Speaking for myself only.. I do LOVE being a provider. You don't think that perhaps we have dislikes and deal breakers? The difference is we have no idea if the hobbyists meet any of our dislikes or deal breakers..because we aren't looking at photos of you. If we were its only fair to assume some gents would not get to enjoy our company.

My purpose is not to put anyone down or be bitchy. Just to say be open minded.
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:15 AM   #47
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you're a beautiful person Ellie! And you speak the truth, of course. I agree, it's such a shallow hobby we partake in, yet we suck it up and keep trudging-- as the strong and beautiful women we are.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:19 AM   #48
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--My purpose is not to put anyone down or be bitchy. Just to say be open minded.
perfect answer!!!!!!!! and ditto!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:05 AM   #49
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks. Both of you are sweet and simply stunning might I add
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:30 AM   #50
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Sorry. I guess I am going to be the contrarian here, but I have no problem with what he posted.

Pussy may rule the world, but the golden rule still applies as well. He who has the gold makes the rules. Its his dime to spend as he chooses to, and the fact that he prefers younger women who are height weight proportionate doesn't make him unusual.

I'm sorry, I just had to giggle when you wrote that he should be mindful of posting shallow opinions. I hate to be the one to state the obvious, but well, this is a shallow hobby. Sure, we dress it up with acronyms like GFE and IOP, and we talk about forming friendships and relationships between provider and hobbyist that go beyond business, but at the end of the day, this hobby is a shallow hobby.

I honestly don't see any reason why provider's should be upset about his post. He stated what he likes and what he doesn't like. He wasn't mean spirited or derogatory, so where is the problem?
+1
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #51
W020163
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default You Go Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
Threads like these truly shine light on people's character. I understand that everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to physical attraction. However, with that being said people are speaking on us ladies as though we are just objects with no feelings or insecurities about our bodies. Now flip the scenario and it was us as providers scrutinizing all of your physical flaws as clients. I just wish that people would think about how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot before you get on the internet and bash provider's . Contrary to popular belief WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND WE HAVE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS.
We all have our flaws and we all human. Yes I will see on provider over another based on things like BBBJ vs CBJ and also on my perception of their looks. However some of the best I have had is because I enjoyed them as individuals and we made a connection. Who am I to say know to a sexy lady like Emmie. I will be seeing you soon for the first time!
W020163 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:07 PM   #52
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1330104

That's why your offensive because you have a mommy tummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
I think the purpose of his thread was for us to add one more to our DNS list.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil is a phrase I have been more than familiar with during my awesome process of growing up so I will use Mr. BeeDub as an example to make a quick point.

I dont understand why some people who admit they arent perfect (big belly) but still judge so harshly. Having a particular type is perfectly fine but why take time to insult every woman that doesn't fit your description. This business can be super empowering for women who have strong mindset but it's still difficult to constantly read, "if you provide services you must fit in this box," and by announcing that you end up ostracizing yourself from many a great box. Congrats to you. Contrary to popular belief, providers CAN read so it's wise to be mindful of publicly posting shallow opinions.

To summarize... FUCK YO THREAD...thanks zeejoe for that....
Because its called preference and there paying money usually a big amount to see us ladies.. Why would he go see a girl he wasn't attracted to but pay her X amount of dollars.. Its a hookerboard for god sakes not Match.com why give 2 fucks what he says? Does it really make you have trouble sleeping at night that a big belly man doesnt want to pay a big belly women money to fuck him?

Maybe your upset because you don't fit his bill.. No need to put him on a DNS list because he is just stating his preference...

I don't see Asians and I get a lot of BS because of it but guess who gives me the most shit?

Asians because there mad but there are plenty of whores out there that will see them don't hateme because I have a preference..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:09 PM   #53
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeDub View Post
There was no disrespect intended. I'm certain that I will be crucified for replying, but I guess I felt I needed to apologize for my short sitedness. So for any who were offended please know that was not the point of the thread. I guess I was more interested in finding out if my personal preferences were out of line. By reading the other posts I've come to the conclusion that personal preferences are OK as long as you keep them to yourself. Again no disrespect nor offence was intended and again I apologize for any that felt either or both.
Don't let the butt hurt hooktards and fucktards get to you there is nothing wrong with your thread...
Old 12-01-2015, 07:08 PM   #54
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1330104

That's why your offensive because you have a mommy tummy

Offended**** if you're going to attempt to insult me please do so intelligently. I must admit I'm extremely flattered you're trolling through my old reviews.

Because its called preference and there paying money usually a big amount to see us ladies.. Why would he go see a girl he wasn't attracted to but pay her X amount of dollars.. Its a hookerboard for god sakes not Match.com why give 2 fucks what he says? Does it really make you have trouble sleeping at night that a big belly man doesnt want to pay a big belly women money to fuck him?

Maybe your upset because you don't fit his bill.. No need to put him on a DNS list because he is just stating his preference...

I don't see Asians and I get a lot of BS because of it but guess who gives me the most shit?

Asians because there mad but there are plenty of whores out there that will see them don't hateme because I have a preference..

I'm not in contest to see who can be the biggest cunt. It's always sad when a woman allows the business to get the best of her.

I am more woman than you could ever hope to be. Move along.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #55
Guest022016
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellieinkc View Post
I can completely understand having preferences. But what I find VERY disappointing is that this is the 3 or 4th post I have read recently about " fake boobs" being a deal breaker or strong dislike.

The reason this strikes so home to me is that I had natural breasts, they were amazing, gorgeous and I loved them. However.....
They tried to kill me. I got diagnosed with breast cancer last year, have done 20 weeks of chemo, and I am recovering from a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction... Which YES now means I have implants.

Some ladies may get implants for lots of reasons, but did anyone consider that it may or may not have been medically necessary?? I certainly would not have decided on a this course for myself, my natural tits were great.

I just think it's rude to just assume any ladies reasons for breast augmentation/ reconstruction. And again I do agree that the hobbyists are paying and have every right to see whomever strikes them. I would also agree that it is a shallow hobby.

While we providers do this for a living and enjoy what we do. Speaking for myself only.. I do LOVE being a provider. You don't think that perhaps we have dislikes and deal breakers? The difference is we have no idea if the hobbyists meet any of our dislikes or deal breakers..because we aren't looking at photos of you. If we were its only fair to assume some gents would not get to enjoy our company.

My purpose is not to put anyone down or be bitchy. Just to say be open minded.
Ellie, extremely glad to hear you are well.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:03 PM   #56
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Ellie, I am very glad that you are ok now. I'm sorry that this happened to you, and I'm thankful that you came though it.

Quote:
I just think it's rude to just assume any ladies reasons for breast augmentation/ reconstruction.
Yes, guys are going to assume that you did it for cosmetic reasons, and you will know that's not true. However, that doesn't mitigate the fact that some guys do find enhanced breasts to be a turn-off. The fact that it wasn't your choice is irrelevant. There are guys who don't like tall girls, or short girls, or girls of different ethnicities -- and they had no more choice in their appearance than you have in yours.

At least there are guys out there who don't care whether breasts are natural or surgically enhanced, and there are some guys who prefer them enhanced.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #57
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post

I'm not in contest to see who can be the biggest cunt. It's always sad when a woman allows the business to get the best of her.

I am more woman than you could ever hope to be. Move along.

You don't have to I know I'm #1

more woman than I could ever hope pffft I don't ever hope to have a mommy tummy and be mad because a guy doesn't want to see me because I have it... Fuck them on to the next tard get off your high horse Princess
Old 12-02-2015, 06:22 AM   #58
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

You're no size fucking 2... Flat ass.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #59
Guest022016
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You don't have to I know I'm #1

more woman than I could ever hope pffft I don't ever hope to have a mommy tummy and be mad because a guy doesn't want to see me because I have it... Fuck them on to the next tard get off your high horse Princess
Don't flatter yourself. I'd totally give you the title of #1 cunt but you lack the depth and warmth. Keep trying.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:03 PM   #60
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I for one do not understand guy's constantly telling the ladies why they don't want to see them and putting them down.I have not yet looked at photo's of any of the ladies that I thought didn't look great. Some better than others, however I love looking at any ladies assets. If they don't fit what you are looking for move on and find what you want. Read the reviews and the ladies post's and if you are unable to come to a conclusion if the lady meets what you are looking for then you probably are not intelligent enough to be visiting with her anyway.

Some of these guys should never be allowed to see any provider other than what they carry in their own hand, based on what they post.

My grandfather always said "son if you got nothing positive to add to the conversation shut up and move on".

Probably should have shut up, because I am sure some numb nut has some positive info for me now. Fire away.

My 2cents

SaraXXX you still Hot as Hell
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women