Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2015, 12:45 AM   #1
BeeDub
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Likes / Dislikes / Deal Breakers

I'm sure I'm not the only one that peruses through the showcases and puts providers on my Definitely See, Ehh Keep in Mind, or Definitely Not See list. For me personally Likes are; under 40, no belly (mine's big enough for the both of us), tone, BBBJ, DFK, MSOG, redheads, landing strip or trimmed, natural boobies. Dislikes are; multiple tats, age 40-60, shaved pussy, implants. Deal Breakers are; pierced genitals, no kissing, big belly, single shot. I know that YMMV but we all have them, I was just wondering if maybe I'm too picky?
BeeDub is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 05:44 AM   #2
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I see you like teenagers as well. It's your money, spend it how you like. Who cares if we think you're picky. You are, but this is coming from a lady on your lil dns list.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:43 AM   #3
davidspade
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Im pretty new to the hobby so I guess im not so picky.
Likes= She is a woman, Nice ASS, Nice personality, attractive face, bbbj or cbj i dont care,Nice ASS, She like to face sit. Oh, and have a nice ass.
Dislikes= Being much much bigger than pictures show.
davidspade is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:16 AM   #4
woody4eroticfun
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspade View Post
Im pretty new to the hobby so I guess im not so picky.
Likes= She is a woman, Nice ASS, Nice personality, attractive face, bbbj or cbj i dont care,Nice ASS, She like to face sit. Oh, and have a nice ass.
Dislikes= Being much much bigger than pictures show.
Mr Spade, are you trying to tell us that you are an ass man ? Lol
woody4eroticfun is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:22 AM   #5
davidspade
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Yes sir Mr. Woody. I think I might have a problem. LOL
davidspade is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:55 AM   #6
wjs67448
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Mr. Spade I am an ass man also
wjs67448 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 10:05 AM   #7
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I see you like teenagers as well. It's your money, spend it how you like. Who cares if we think you're picky. You are, but this is coming from a lady on your lil dns list.
Girls who can't spell irritate me.
For instance, in her response, Gemma here mis-spelled "FUCK YO THREAD"

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:04 PM   #8
equation
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Just like a favorite food or wine, there is nothing to apologize for, however "Likes" can be totally destroyed with an impressive lady outside of the menu.
equation is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:11 PM   #9
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the purpose of his thread was for us to add one more to our DNS list.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil is a phrase I have been more than familiar with during my awesome process of growing up so I will use Mr. BeeDub as an example to make a quick point.

I dont understand why some people who admit they arent perfect (big belly) but still judge so harshly. Having a particular type is perfectly fine but why take time to insult every woman that doesn't fit your description. This business can be super empowering for women who have strong mindset but it's still difficult to constantly read, "if you provide services you must fit in this box," and by announcing that you end up ostracizing yourself from many a great box. Congrats to you. Contrary to popular belief, providers CAN read so it's wise to be mindful of publicly posting shallow opinions.

To summarize... FUCK YO THREAD...thanks zeejoe for that....
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:11 PM   #10
pun77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

My deal breakers are obese (I like thick and curvy, just don't want to have to figure out which roll the sweet spot is hiding under,) cbj, fake tits, DATY not on the menu, and duck faces. Another thing I don't understand is the current rage for FAT asses. To each his own, but that's an instant turn off for me, too. Like I said, I like thick and curvy girls and a somewhat bigger butt goes along with that, but these huge asses, yuck!!!! As far as age, I guess I'm weird, I prefer the younger girls (18 - 21) and the more mature girls (35 and up, if they're well kept.)
pun77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:41 PM   #11
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
I think the purpose of his thread was for us to add one more to our DNS list.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil is a term I have been more than familiar with during my awesome process of growing up so I will use Mr. BeeDub as an example to make a quick point.

I dont understand why some people who admit they arent perfect (big belly) but still judge so harshly. Having a particular type is perfectly fine but why take time to insult every woman that doesn't fit your description. This business can be super empowering for women who have strong mindset but it's still difficult to constantly read, "if you provide services you must fit in this box," and by announcing that you end up ostracizing yourself from many a great box. Congrats to you. Contrary to popular belief, providers CAN read so it's wise to be mindful of publicly posting shallow opinions.

To summarize... FUCK YO THREAD...thanks zeejoe for that....

Babe it is because they believe since they are paying money that they can judge. It is stupid I know.......

IMO money doesn't rule the world ...pussy does...that's why we are here. Some guys cant get a date in a Mexican whorehouse but will sit and judge.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:17 PM   #12
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Threads like these truly shine light on people's character. I understand that everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to physical attraction. However, with that being said people are speaking on us ladies as though we are just objects with no feelings or insecurities about our bodies. Now flip the scenario and it was us as providers scrutinizing all of your physical flaws as clients. I just wish that people would think about how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot before you get on the internet and bash provider's . Contrary to popular belief WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND WE HAVE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS.
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:48 PM   #13
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Babe it is because they believe since they are paying money that they can judge. It is stupid I know.......

IMO money doesn't rule the world ...pussy does...that's why we are here. Some guys cant get a date in a Mexican whorehouse but will sit and judge.
Judge away, Judgy McJudgerson.

But if you want good services from women it's best to treat us with respect. Our mouths do end up around your cock, you know.

Just kidding. ..
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:57 PM   #14
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
Threads like these truly shine light on people's character. I understand that everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to physical attraction. However, with that being said people are speaking on us ladies as though we are just objects with no feelings or insecurities about our bodies. Now flip the scenario and it was us as providers scrutinizing all of your physical flaws as clients. I just wish that people would think about how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot before you get on the internet and bash provider's . Contrary to popular belief WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND WE HAVE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS.
Well said Emmie--
Roboz is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:03 PM   #15
winslow44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I like providers who are not "clock watchers" that make me feel part of a cattle herd. Probably my only dislike. I truly appreciate/respect all providers. I don't judge based on looks since I'm not perfect. I like all shapes and sizes. I read the reviews.
winslow44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women