Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2015, 12:47 PM   #436
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

I was starting to think we were getting away from the Dorthy topic and starting to focus on Fancy. But once again it back to Dorthy again.

What is this world cumin too?
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:54 PM   #437
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

also because they have tiny churros!
(joking!)

I correct posts here and there I just don't try and be a dick about it and hell, I invite people to correct me to. just helps me to keep on my toes. not to mention I've lost count of how many mistakes in posts I've made. just own it and screw the dicks. (see what I did there? )

if you're on a phone using SMS/MMS texting (fingers or voice) it should all be moot and an instant pass because that shit sucks and the tech still is far from being perfected. granted Cortana is bad ass tho. (oooh, avatar idea)
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:13 PM   #438
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Try speaking Spanish lol it doesn't translate to well lol
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #439
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Dorthy is who she is, and the rest of us are who we are.

Now, if I start misspelling words or using incorrect grammar, I get phone calls, PMs, and texts asking me if I'm sick or been dipping into the Jameson too much. (Both, at the moment. My pollen allergies are killing me, cough, hack, snort, and only hot tea laced with honey, lemon, and Irish whiskey is making me feel any better. Damn tree sperm!)
Lol that's funny girl my allergies are killing me as well spring time isn't my favorite.. try hot tea with lemon and honey...
Old 03-26-2015, 05:23 PM   #440
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

User ID: 277018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
what's sad is your obsession with spelling on a fucking hooker board
Not obsessed, just like to laugh at people who's whole intent is to put down other people, yet they can't even spell out the title of their thread properly. I love watching people who place themselves on a pedestal, and get knocked off their pedestal by their own doing. Especially something as simple as knowing the difference between 'their' and 'they're'.

I did agree with dorthy that mentioning family should be totally off limits. When someone mentioned her family, this evil minded stalker did have some compassion for her.
NOBODY60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:30 PM   #441
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBODY60 View Post
Not obsessed, just like to laugh at people who's whole intent is to put down other people, yet they can't even spell out the title of their thread properly. I love watching people who place themselves on a pedestal, and get knocked off their pedestal by their own doing. Especially something as simple as knowing the difference between 'their' and 'they're'.
I wasn't putting anyone down I was asking a question but I can see you lack in the Comphrehend department... Its a god damn hooker board spelling is not that fucking serious if it was I wouldn't still be here... You Have Nothing To Bitch About Besides My Grammer Does That Really Make You Feel Like You Are Somebody Of Importance? Now Go Brag To Your Friends....

I Tried To Be Somebody & Tell Hookers How To Spell & I Made A Difference... Ya Your A Winner Not Exactly Still A Nobody & Nobody Gives A Shit..

The Clients I See Don't Give A Fuck About My Ability To Spell Nor Does It Slow My Buisness Try To Find Something Better To Bitch About...

You Talk About Putting People Down But You Have Made Plenty Of Stupid Remarks Towards Me... Example : Adams Apple & Big Hands I Have Neither So Bye FELICIA
Old 03-26-2015, 07:47 PM   #442
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Not obsessed, just like to laugh at people whose whole intent is to put down other people, yet they can't even spell out the title of their thread properly. I love watching people who place themselves on a pedestal, and get knocked off their pedestal by their own doing. Especially something as simple as knowing the difference between who's and whose.
FIFY.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 07:52 PM   #443
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
People resort to talking shit about spelling and grammar because they have nothing else to bitch about hey haters going to hate
They go after it because it's the easy route to an insult or the beginning stages or a prelude to a major assault. In addition, attacking a person's lack of grammar insinuates that the one being attacked isn't intelligent on the basis of what they type or don't type in many cases. It's a display of amateurish behavior.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 07:57 PM   #444
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
FIFY.
Heh....awesome...
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:03 PM   #445
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post
I was starting to think we were getting away from the Dorthy topic and starting to focus on Fancy. But once again it back to Dorthy again.

You have a sharp eye there.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:09 PM   #446
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
also because they have tiny churros!
(joking!)

I correct posts here and there I just don't try and be a dick about it and hell, I invite people to correct me to. just helps me to keep on my toes. not to mention I've lost count of how many mistakes in posts I've made. just own it and screw the dicks. (see what I did there? )

if you're on a phone using SMS/MMS texting (fingers or voice) it should all be moot and an instant pass because that shit sucks and the tech still is far from being perfected. granted Cortana is bad ass tho. (oooh, avatar idea)
From looking at your post here, I can see that I have my work cut out for me. Ehhhhh, forget about it. Carry on.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:22 PM   #447
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:

I did agree with dorthy that mentioning family should be totally off limits. When someone mentioned her family, this evil minded stalker did have some compassion for her.
Let me interject here by saying:

Old 03-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #448
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post

Oh, my, woke up to see the Banmobile made several stops overnight. What will we all do for entertainment now?

No need to focus any thread on me. I'm totally vanilla boring. Feel free to talk about my family of chihuahuas, if so inclined. They are used to snide remarks on behalf of catkind and pyramider's love of burritos.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:59 PM   #449
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Oh, my, woke up to see the Banmobile made several stops overnight. What will we all do for entertainment now?

No need to focus any thread on me. I'm totally vanilla boring. Feel free to talk about my family of chihuahuas, if so inclined. They are used to snide remarks on behalf of catkind and pyramider's love of burritos.
Now if your chihuahuas are big, then at least it goes great with topic on hand.
If they are females...even better. We can start a new thread on the BBC instead of BBW. "Big Bitch Chihuahuas". Don't take literally Fancy. Just trying to get off the Dorthy topic and on to something better and new.
Here Toto!
Old 03-27-2015, 01:02 PM   #450
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
You have a sharp eye there.

I'll take that as a compliment....
Although my eyes are very stunning. But I'll take sharp, since we've never met.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women