Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 05:20 AM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I'm sure the reviews are extremely vague and generic when one does not have ROS access.....

A year and a half here and no reviews...? You're missing out on lots of info being a "registered member". A whole different experience.

Maybe you can't find what you want because you can't see it.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:43 AM   #17
Guest042715
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

Umm? So this is not about Triple H?
Guest042715 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:03 AM   #18
Todtherod
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Prolongus, yes yes I know a year and half if far too long. Unfortunately I am not very good at the online part of the hobby, any coaching would be helpful. When I started in the hobby it was much simpler. You found an agency, paid your dues with the low level ladies, moved up to the more skilled ladies, and your review was what you reported back to the agency and word of mouth to friends in the hobby. I know that just makes me such a "Fucktard"-Dorthy Monroe's words that I don't know much about the online part but I digress. To answer one of the earlier posts, I am not a newbie. Hell I have been doing this since some of you were still sucking on your mom's tits. And yes I do sometimes just want a girl I can Facefuck and pull her hair while doing her from behind, it goes in cycles. Just ask anyone who has been at it for more than 20 years.
Todtherod is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #19
JuanBear4U
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkerswim View Post
Umm? So this is not about Triple H?
He's been a crappy heel lately lol
JuanBear4U is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:43 PM   #20
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtherod View Post
Also fellas I wanted your input on Berkleigh? Does she put on a great show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
My understanding is Berkleigh's new DDD are a show all in themselves.
Thanks for the interest Todtherod.

While I will agree the new B( o )( o )B's are quite FABULOUS, I have been known to create some awesome memories. I've experienced some great times over the years with several I've shared a deep connection and some super hot chemistry.

After reading your original post, send me a PM and let me know about your interests or any other requests.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:49 AM   #21
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post

Thanks for the interest Todtherod.

While I will agree the new B( o )( o )B's are quite FABULOUS, I have been known to create some awesome memories. I've experienced some great times over the years with several I've shared a deep connection and some super hot chemistry.

After reading your original post, send me a PM and let me know about your interests or any other requests.

Not going to get any offers better than this. And having recently seen her new boobs first hand, they are indeed spectacular and are, more importantly, attached to a spectacular woman
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:33 AM   #22
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Myself and the ladies I double with all do that.

Plenty more ladies too I'm sure. For many of us, what you described is the standard.
If you don't have PA pay for it. It's almost like the difference between back page OK to good, and GFE here.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:51 AM   #23
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What's so hard to figure out that Premium Access (which you apparently now have) helps read the detailed (in most cases) ROS - Rest of the Story, especially since you've been here a minute or two?

Okay, you're slow & gay?...Why so self-conscious?

Oh, your brother is gay, too.

What you seek is more typical of the 30 + year old Providers that have private residence incalls and don't tour much if ever...You simply won't get this from the young guns who are trying to get there Marketing/Kiniesology/Dental or Nursing degrees, to name a few given to me recently...Do an overnight when you can with one these ladies you seek after she's proven herself worthy and you'll feel a King!

Manny
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:00 PM   #24
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Not going to get any offers better than this. And having recently seen her new boobs first hand, they are indeed spectacular and are, more importantly, attached to a spectacular woman

You're too sweet! Thank You!
berkleigh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women