Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #1
candaceofdenver
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 286882
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Just a thought.....

I'm curious about something.... If a gentleman makes an appointment and sees one of us ladies - and smiles and chats and never even hints that he's got an issue - and then goes on to write a bad review.... Just how does one prevent it?
Guys, I understand.... A ladies donation is quite an expenditure. And believe me, if I was spending that amount, I would damn straight expect a wonderful experience! Anyone would.
But how exactly do you expect someone to remedy a problem they don't know about? I'm fairly decent at reading other people's moods, etc., but I'm not a mind reader! If you're not satisfied or there's a problem, let us know. Don't smile and act like everything's peachy and then go write a bad review. Give us an opportunity to address the issue.
Also, if the lady isn't what you expected or doesn't suit your taste for any reason, don't feel obliged to go through with the appointment. Simply tell her something like "I'm sorry. This isn't good for me." or "I'm sorry but I've changed my mind". It's not going to hurt anyone's feelings and it won't be the first time it happens. I understand that a lady might not be your cup of tea for whatever reason..... But if you go through with the appointment, I generally assume we're all good. I'd much rather you end it at the beginning than go through the entire time and go back and write a bad review.
Any one else have an opinion on the subject?
candaceofdenver is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:54 AM   #2
Randy Shreveport
Valued Poster

Don't really have an answer for you but just wanted to comment and say I've certainly enjoyed visiting with you and will miss you when you go back to Denver.
Randy Shreveport is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
1tesla2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I haven't seen you yet, and probably won't now, so I chime in general observations... right! everyone I just disqualified myself.
If that hobbyist don't realize that our precious ladies here in shreveport/bossier city, don't have the control-- then I believe he's very much mistaken. Maybe that hobbyist will have been not affected by the word "straight from the horses mouth" ( it's a figurative Denver) but Im gonna guess he just blew it, now that the truth has come to lite.
Whatever happened to "take you at your word, sir" in our theater, everyone takes everyone's word at face value to a healthy extent for safety sake, right?
You can't be saying that you've NEVER been in a situation, that you didn't think or say" oh here, let me see if I have a magic 8 ball in my pocket" then said to yourself,"dumb ass"
Anyway, I'm thinking this hobbyist is a complete narcissist or don't really think things thru. Good, bad or indifferent, I would like to thank that hobbyist for Denvers move outta here.
I put my two cents in, with the full knowledge of slamming, ridicule or anything else that comes my way (disclaimer) .... and if it does, I'll probably reply back with"thanks for sharing that with me, I'll make sure and not consider it in da future" and just ignore them.
Good luck in Denver, Denver!
1tesla2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:33 AM   #4
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Here is my outside observation and commment. And yes I will take whatever repercussions come my way.
Candace, you simply cannot prevent it. Some guys dont have the cahonies to lay down a partial payment and say thanks but no thanks, its not what I expected and walk out.You seem like an understandining lady that would not go postal so Im not sure why he decided to go thru with a date he was not going to enjoy. It was just a bad decision and he took it out on ya publicly. Ya cant be everyones cup of tea. Dont let it ruin ya. You will be fine. I wish you the best of luck in Denver.
~Y~
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women