Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160428
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Default How about a less controversial subject...The Draft

No, not that draft, but the NFL draft. What are the Chiefs, or any team for that matter, needs? Obviously we need a lot of help in many positions, but what is most dire? Offensive line? Linebacker? Passrusher? Safety? Cover corner? Wide receiver?
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

I say offensive line. If almost any QB has enough time to throw the ball, they will find an open receiver, so my vote is for offensive lineman. Russell Okung out of Oklahoma State is regarded as the best OT pick. But we could use a good center too.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

O line for sure, but I think you have to also look for the big play receiver to stretch the Defence.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I say offensive line as well. For too long, we have had quarterbacks running for their life. Offensive line and a running game that is actually a threat enough to freeze the linebackers for at least a nanosecond.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Do you guys remember all those years Marty was drafting O linemen #1 and how the media and talk radio pundents complained endlessly about it. Now everyone is calling for linemen LOL. Maybe I am the only one that finds this funny.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

can you draft a coach????
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Do you guys remember all those years Marty was drafting O linemen #1 and how the media and talk radio pundents complained endlessly about it.
In the Martyball times, we only drafted three offensive linemen #1. That is if you are referring to the first round. They were Victor Riley, Trezelle Jenkins, and John Tait. Will Shields was our first pick, but we didn't pick until the 3rd round that year. Riley and Jenkins were busts and Tait was good, but once again, King Carl's negotiating tactics alienated Tait. I heard he was very condescending to Tait and his father, which really ended any chance of him staying in KC.

Kansas City Chiefs Draft History
Old 01-29-2010, 03:13 AM   #8
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I believe all the pundits are predicting Russell Okung (OL from Oklahoma State) to be the Chiefs' #1 pick. OL (especially blind-side tackle), DE, CB, WR, TE and LB (in that order) should be the priorities IMHO.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #9
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206

Offensive Line definitely! Cassel needs some major help too, but if we can get the offensive line on track I think a lot of stuff would work itself out. Maybe we can win 5 games next season instead of 4 LOL. I don't know about you guys, but I really dislike Haley! I can't believe I'm even admitting this in public (revealing too much personal info on here lol), but I was sitting there thinking that Herm was better than Haley LMAO. At least Herm never flipped off his fans on Fan Appreciation Day. At least Herm never tried to publicly fix his image after doing that by searching out some bus rider & handing him some cash. If he was so concerned about being this "Mother Theresa" figure then why didn't he just give that money anonymously? No, he goes and has a press conference on the news about it along with an interview of the bus rider. He is so fake & phony. I can't stand him. They should fire Haley, and have a duo-head coach team of Weis & Crennel!! Sorry I'll step down off my soap box now (brushes self off, straightens hair LOL)....
GO SAINTS!!!
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #10
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

how bout just trade our #1 choice for some old has been dinosaurs....... mabe we can get 3 no good players that cost millions each......... sounds good to me... lol rebuild next year........... lol just kidding... we need some protection for the qb
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #11
howudoin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Hey bottomless after reading your post I am still not sure you do or dont like Haley? And go COLTS!
howudoin is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #12
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The Chiefs need playmakers! They should draft the best player available with the #5 pick, and there should be a major impact player there.

If DT Ndamukong Suh or Safety Eric Berry is there they should grab him. Both are rated to be the best to come out in ten years or so from what I've heard.

All things being equal I'd take the offensive lineman. Okung would be a very nice fit.

Time will tell, but I don't think the Chiefs did the smart thing by reaching for a defensive tackle last year. When you draft that high you should get a pro bowl quality player.

If Suh, Berry, and Okung are all gone I wouldn't have any problem with them trading down a FEW places and getting more high quality picks. Supposedly this draft is very deep and the Chiefs certainly have a whole bunch of holes to fill!
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:32 AM   #13
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206

Quote:
Originally Posted by howudoin View Post
Hey bottomless after reading your post I am still not sure you do or dont like Haley? And go COLTS!
You know it's so funny. I get accused all the time for being a fence rider with little to no opinions LOL. Yes, I am usually either black or white on a subject, but I figure all the fun has got to be either on the right or on the left and never in the middle. That is unless I am in the middle of a QB sandwich LOL. Okay Not Really! The sad thing is that the fantasy I have in my mind about how awesome that may be would be greatly disappointing if I actually had the chance to go through with something like that. My fantasy would be they are throwing all their attention on pleasuring me as they tell me how smart, witty and sexy I am while they talk dirty play calls to me while dressed in their uniforms along with helmets as I eat a piece of cheesecake and watching the Super Bowl LMAO, but in reality they are but just men & would both want to be shoving their cocks in my ass at the same time (some Extreme Double Anal Penetration LOL). That's when I look at the Ref & go "Okay Boys....TIME OUT!!!" LOL. Now if they wanted to screw around with each other as I sit in watch in excitement while they talk dirty play calls while dressed in their uniforms as I eat cheesecake & watch the Super Bowl....that would definitely be okay with me LOL (Woo Hoo)...
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #14
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

OL is definitely the biggest need (LT and C), but if Eric Berry is there it would be huge mistake to pass on him. He has the potential to be a Troy Polamalu or Ed Reed type, who raises the whole defense to another level. My biggest ongoing resentment against King Carl is that he traded down to take Junior Savii when Polamalu was on the board.
Gryphon is offline   Quote