Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160332
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2015, 11:22 AM   #121
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

"The price of beef has just gone up,
And your ole lady has just gone down...
Look here, brother....
Who you jivin' with that Cosmic Debris..."
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #122
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Its not the rate haggling/complaining in and of itself. It's the premise of entitlement behind the actions. If a guy walks into my incall with a sense of entitlement to every dollar he is spending then it just starts things off on the wrong foot. I'd rather avoid that dynamic.... personally.

As has been pointed out, this is a luxury, not a basic need like food and shelter. Unless I have OBO next to my posted rate then that is the rate, but I would gladly accept established clients at the rate they came in at if I were to raise it.

There are sooooo many providers in Dallas. If you don't like a lady's rate, find one that is more to your budget. It's not as if everyone in Dallas is $300-400.

And if you don't like what is available within your budget and it's that big of a deal, like food or shelter, then go back to school and get a better job so you can afford higher priced hookers. Goals baby goals. Lol
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:58 AM   #123
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

If you can't afford to eat out (pun definitely intended) then stay home and eat in. I think people need to take an economics class and pay special attention to the supply / demand curve.

We are lucky to have such a diverse pool of providers that there is literally a price point for every hobbiest. I have traveled to other cities and they certainly aren't this lucky. Let's enjoy what we have and let the market work itself out so we don't have to have this same thread pop up every week or so.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 12:10 PM   #124
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
If you can't afford to eat out (pun definitely intended) then stay home and eat in. I think people need to take an economics class and pay special attention to the supply / demand curve.

We are lucky to have such a diverse pool of providers that there is literally a price point for every hobbiest. I have traveled to other cities and they certainly aren't this lucky. Let's enjoy what we have and let the market work itself out so we don't have to have this same thread pop up every week or so.
Exactly. ...this tread reminds me of the NBA policy threads.......Neither one of them you can do a damn thing about. ...but they keep popping up....LOL
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 12:29 PM   #125
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Its not the rate haggling/complaining in and of itself. It's the premise of entitlement behind the actions. If a guy walks into my incall with a sense of entitlement to every dollar he is spending then it just starts things off on the wrong foot. I'd rather avoid that dynamic.... personally.l
Wow, I didn't think hobbyist would actually wait until the session to try to negotiate a price, that's fucking stupid and devious. I would be pissed about that from a providers POV. All "arrangements" should be worked out "prior" to a session.

Quote:
As has been pointed out, this is a luxury, not a basic need like food and shelter. Unless I have OBO next to my posted rate then that is the rate, but I would gladly accept established clients at the rate they came in at if I were to raise it.

There are sooooo many providers in Dallas. If you don't like a lady's rate, find one that is more to your budget. It's not as if everyone in Dallas is $300-400.

Agreed

And if you don't like what is available within your budget and it's that big of a deal, like food or shelter, then go back to school and get a better job so you can afford higher priced hookers. Goals baby goals. Lol
This quote implies that people who express their discontent with prices somehow cannot afford it, have not received a college education, and that HDH's are somehow better. I disagree. No jabs, just humble disagreement.

Just for the record, I always pay the advertised price, and if I have a decent time, I tip! The only time I attempt to negotiate is when ladies may not offer a certain service (bng, or hhr) because sometimes I only want a quick visit as opposed to "the long haul". But rest assured everything is worked out to where she knows exactly what she's getting, (possibly more) and I know exactly what to expect. I like overnight dates as well when I travel so I do indulge and the funds are not an issue if the provider is a fun gal. I think for some it's less about the availability of funds as it is perceived benefits.

Some people just like to bitch about things though. I cannot perceive how the OP thought that posting this thread could have been a remotely good idea. I think every angle has possibly been explored in this thread lol!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 12:54 PM   #126
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Its not the rate haggling/complaining in and of itself. It's the premise of entitlement behind the actions. If a guy walks into my incall with a sense of entitlement to every dollar he is spending then it just starts things off on the wrong foot. I'd rather avoid that dynamic.... personally.

I think THN sums it perfectly- if you view her showcase and don't like her rates- move on- it all comes down to what the hobbyist is willing to pay- some or fine with the rates others aren't- but that's why we have choices.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 12:59 PM   #127
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_jones View Post
Exactly. ...this tread reminds me of the NBA policy threads.......Neither one of them you can do a damn thing about. ...but they keep popping up....LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Wow, I didn't think hobbyist would actually wait until the session to try to negotiate a price, that's fucking stupid and devious. I would be pissed about that from a providers POV. All "arrangements" should be worked out "prior" to a session.

This quote implies that people who express their discontent with prices somehow cannot afford it, have not received a college education, and that HDH's are somehow better. I disagree. No jabs, just humble disagreement.

Just for the record, I always pay the advertised price, and if I have a decent time, I tip! The only time I attempt to negotiate is when ladies may not offer a certain service (bng, or hhr) because sometimes I only want a quick visit as opposed to "the long haul". But rest assured everything is worked out to where she knows exactly what she's getting, (possibly more) and I know exactly what to expect. I like overnight dates as well when I travel so I do indulge and the funds are not an issue if the provider is a fun gal. I think for some it's less about the availability of funds as it is perceived benefits.

Some people just like to bitch about things though. I cannot perceive how the OP thought that posting this thread could have been a remotely good idea. I think every angle has possibly been explored in this thread lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I think THN sums it perfectly- if you view her showcase and don't like her rates- move on- it all comes down to what the hobbyist is willing to pay- some or fine with the rates others aren't- but that's why we have choices.

Group hug???
Old 02-21-2015, 01:08 PM   #128
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Also, I wonder if the OP is angry at the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Take a look on BP on any given day and you will see ladies advertising for 50,60 and 80 dollar rates. What do you think that does to this business? Yeah it may sound great to hobbyist on a budget who don't want to spend money, but when BP ladies drop their rates that low it impacts the established ladies- which is why a lot of ladies don't like to come to Dallas b/c #1 it's too many providers and #2 it's too many cheap rate providers that is watering down the product. Dallas is surely more of a buyers market than a sellers market by far.
Take any popular strip club in Dallas- and open up a strip club next door where instead of 20 dollar lap dances the club has 5 dollar lap dances- and watch what will happen to the ladies cash flow at the 20 dollar lap dance club.
I am far from cheap or broke- but I set my max at 300 to 350hr(at that rate it must be all-inclusive GFE with greek as an option)- I had a session before with a HDH at $450 hr and honestly the session wasn't even in my top 20- I had so many better session at lower rates- right then I realized that >Rates doesn't always correlate with > Service.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 01:35 PM   #129
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Group hug???
Would love too...but if we gonna do any hugging we gotta be naked....U first!....LOL
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 02:36 PM   #130
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Not Angling for a Discount, I Swear...

Quote:

I was about to post some cynical comment to the effect that there is nothing beyond the experience of sheer, Disney-princess physical perfection (which I've already had a couple of times at the affordable rate of $200-$250), which would justify my paying a premium for the company of any woman. But yes, Hot Nurse, I've fallen in love with your mind....
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 03:27 PM   #131
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Its totally for rent. Lol
Old 02-21-2015, 04:13 PM   #132
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

These women love it that guys are such suckers and will do whatever their hard dicks tell them to.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 04:22 PM   #133
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
These women love it that guys are such suckers and will do whatever their hard dicks tell them to.
Ever heard the saying "there's one born every minute"
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:15 PM   #134
bensonscott
BANNED

Encounters: 2

its not a price issue, but who feels more entitled the gals or the guys?
bensonscott is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #135
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
Ever heard the saying "there's one born every minute"
Lol, some guys hold the same viewpoint about guys who pay for sex. I guess that means we're all idiots huh?
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women