Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2015, 04:20 PM   #1
Bobbin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default The Price is going up again

It appears that we Dallas guys have given in to higher prices. We have always been know as cheap especially guys on Eccie and before that ASPD. I can't tell you how many times I've heard :" Eccie is not the best place to get your dates"

Now the question comes : if we are so cheap, who is paying the rapidly escalating rates ? It appears that $300 is a fairly common rate now and that includes those who were barely good at the $250 level. Those who see themselves as exceptional are moving up fairly rapidly to $350 and $400.

Wasn't sure I could keep up at that pace any longer so I started seeing the girls who have held their line under $300. Wow I didn't know what I was missing. These gals are way hotter than I thought. I guess I belong to the crowd from Eccie and will forever more be known as a cheap O
Bobbin is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:46 PM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I am sure the indy providers do not want to be on their back more than they have to, so they jack up their rates to make their money goals. It's all good if they can get the higher donation as there is nothing in the rules that says a provider can only charge so much for their donation price. I have said over and over, price level does not equal service level for the most part. Typically for me, the average to bad sessions have been with the girls I have paid 250+ for their donation while the ones I have paid less for, I have received better if not outstanding service from.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:10 PM   #3
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

The odd part of the rate increase, to me, is that a year ago the norm was $200 with the higher end being 250. Now it seems the norm is $275 with the higher end being $350.

Now, I dont care who charges what or who can/cant pay it. It just seems like a 45% rate increase in 12 months is a bit outside the norm for inflation or "market adjustments" or whatever.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 08:14 PM   #4
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Recently I saw Kiyomi when her intro rate was 200...She's gorgeous, terrific BCD. I suspect she is managed by how her intro and ads were written and has very upscale incalls. This girl is way too young to have this much together...Within 2 weeks the rate is 250, everything is still the same and I continue to enjoy her...Now I know it's just a matter of a couple of weeks before she's going to ask for 300 per...Well, guess what, she ain't getting it from this Fucktard!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 08:49 PM   #5
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

People don't set prices, markets do. And markets are brutally efficient, especially where there are low barriers to entry. If a gal prices herself too high, she won't get business. If sge prudes herself too law, she'll have more business than age knows what to do with. There is some inefficiency due to imperfect information, but ECCIE, TER and other sites have increased the quality of market information a huge amount over the past 10 years or so. Bitching sbout prices is about as productive as bitching about the weather, and equally (in)effective.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 10:46 PM   #6
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here we go with the rate bullying.

I knew it was about time for this to roll around on the schedule.

This is an age old tug of war that will never end. The best way to win, is just "do what you do"... and stop giving a fuck about what others do.

Men bitching about a woman's rate is only going to accomplish one thing. Making the guy look like a bitter cheapwad. Go ahead, bash in the ML or gang up and say... "Let's starve her out til she lowers her rate, she has to be a desperate whore".... -_-

I never understood how people can fight so adamantly about something so intangible.

I know for a fact I do NOT want to deal with someone who isn't just thrifty, but is insulting in how they treat a woman and her rate. This "lifestyle" is a fucking LUXURY... I want to deal with the people that treat it as such.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 05:16 AM   #7
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

^^^^^^^^ YUP.....

I might decide to pay $600 per hour for a girl. Why?
BECAUSE IT'S MY FUCKING MONEY AND I FUCKING WANT TO FUCK HER.
Do you fucking get it?? Probably not....

And I am pleased as punch if me paying that much is FUCKING UP YOUR HOBBY...HAAAAA HA HA !!!!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 05:34 AM   #8
justinslayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Simple Economics, Supply and Demand. The higher the quality, perceived or actual, the more people want it so the more they'll pay. #itainttrickingifyougotit. #itsyourmoneydowhatyouwantwith it. #youcanttakeitwithyou. #getyourhandsoutmypocket
justinslayer is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 05:58 AM   #9
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbin View Post
It appears that we Dallas guys have given in to higher prices. We have always been know as cheap especially guys on Eccie and before that ASPD. I can't tell you how many times I've heard :" Eccie is not the best place to get your dates"

Now the question comes : if we are so cheap, who is paying the rapidly escalating rates ? It appears that $300 is a fairly common rate now and that includes those who were barely good at the $250 level. Those who see themselves as exceptional are moving up fairly rapidly to $350 and $400.

Wasn't sure I could keep up at that pace any longer so I started seeing the girls who have held their line under $300. Wow I didn't know what I was missing. These gals are way hotter than I thought. I guess I belong to the crowd from Eccie and will forever more be known as a cheap O
There are beautiful women with quality service at all price ranges, just stick with what works for you. We all like and can afford different things WALACADT. But, don't bitch about it man, you're not doing yourself any favors. A true hobbyist has the ability to see quality above all else, the price point should be an afterthought. Sort of like a "connoisseur" of pussy if you will.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:21 AM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
^^^^^^^^ YUP.....

I might decide to pay $600 per hour for a girl. Why?
BECAUSE IT'S MY FUCKING MONEY AND I FUCKING WANT TO FUCK HER.
Do you fucking get it?? Probably not....

And I am pleased as punch if me paying that much is FUCKING UP YOUR HOBBY...HAAAAA HA HA !!!!
Amen, brother! !! Say it loud and proud.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:30 AM   #11
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Here we go with the rate bullying.

Not so sure this is rate bullying, rather than an observation about rising donations

I knew it was about time for this to roll around on the schedule.

This is an age old tug of war that will never end. The best way to win, is just "do what you do"... and stop giving a fuck about what others do.

Amen!

Men bitching about a woman's rate is only going to accomplish one thing. Making the guy look like a bitter cheapwad. Go ahead, bash in the ML or gang up and say... "Let's starve her out til she lowers her rate, she has to be a desperate whore".... -_-

I can honestly say, I've NEVER seen a thread in the ML where the lads are saying "let's starve her out till she lowers her rate." Sure, there are the usual rate complaint threads, but I sometimes think the perception of guys trying to force rates down is greater than the reality.

I never understood how people can fight so adamantly about something so intangible.

I know for a fact I do NOT want to deal with someone who isn't just thrifty, but is insulting in how they treat a woman and her rate. This "lifestyle" is a fucking LUXURY... I want to deal with the people that treat it as such.

Again, you're exactly right about this being a luxury for the guys. Sadly, many involved can't afford the luxury but they're paying for play anyway.
Most importantly, a lady sets her donation at the level she sees fit and that the market will support. As in the real word, price is NOT however, always an indicator of quality.

Frequency also affects cash outlay. Some gents might hobby 3 or 4 times per week @$200 per session, while others might hobby twice @$400. same dollars spent, simply in a different manner. WALDT
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:58 AM   #12
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Rates are a huge reason why I don't really see that many new providers.
I typically see my regular provider at a price that works for both of us. She knows she has steady income coming in from a guy she knows and feels safe with. I get a provider who knows what I like, is super easy to schedule with, and that I feel safe with as well.
It's really difficult for me to pay somebody I'm so happy with a certain rate and then pay somebody I've never seen BCD a much higher rate. My brain just doesn't work that way. My dick on the other hand sometimes has a mind of his own...........

There are other things I struggle with. Say a provider has a normal rate of 350 but she offers me a nice discount to get her price range in my comfort zone. We have a good time but the money is never really discussed again.
Her ads say no haggling, no discounts, etc. Is it uncool to bring up the subject? I feel uncomfortable discussing it so I just haven't contacted her again.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:30 AM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbin View Post
It appears that we Dallas guys have given in to higher prices. ......

Speak for yourself. I have not given in to anything. Except maybe enjoying some great ladies I still pay what I want to see who I want. Nothing has changed. My average expenditure per month has not changed in years. If rates go up, I just hobby less. If I can find some bargains, I hobby more. It all depends on what I am hungry for at the time.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:32 AM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
People don't set prices, markets do. And markets are brutally efficient, especially where there are low barriers to entry. If a gal prices herself too high, she won't get business. If sge prudes herself too law, she'll have more business than age knows what to do with. There is some inefficiency due to imperfect information
did you cut and paste this from "the Wealth of Nations"?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:37 AM   #15
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

some will price themselves out of business, I would see more provides if the prices had not gone up so much.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women