Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2015, 06:35 AM   #16
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
So, Sherlock, your big question is how I found out about this site? From someone I met on backpage. This is also the only forum on here where I could tell you to go get fucked and not get docked. No, I don't see any of your supposed coincidences. I can't really be bothered with what someone does and does not believe. Now, quit that religion racket and get to banging these dirty whooooores guilt free. It's the shit.
oh so you see Backpage whores- how many of those whores have you seen? So this whore from BP told you- hey there's a great political forum on eccie- why not join- GTFOH - you are in such denial.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 06:36 AM   #17
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
A whore board is a great place to meet God Fearing Christians and learn about the love of Jesus, and how He doesn't care if we sin, and keep on sinning. Hallelujah!
You still keeping up this agenda- so by your logic every one on this site are heathens and immoral disgraces?
Old 05-27-2015, 07:13 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You still keeping up this agenda- so by your logic every one on this site are heathens and immoral disgraces?
Yeah. Honest people. I'd trust one of these "immoral disgraces" long before I'd trust you. And some of my best friends are heathens. Most on here are not lying about who they are. I like that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:51 AM   #19
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
oh so you see Backpage whores- how many of those whores have you seen? So this whore from BP told you- hey there's a great political forum on eccie- why not join- GTFOH - you are in such denial.
You really are a "God Fearing Christian," Lionheart.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #20
shanm
Valued Poster

WE, you know that I have never really bashed you for being a GFC or whatever you call yourself, but I feel like, with this thread, I have to say something.

You are FAR from a god fearing christian. You have yet to provide one time(ONE SINGLE TIME) where you've put your christian values in front of having petty squabbles on the internet. This thread is case in point. No god fearing christian would start an entire thread just to denigrate others.

I hate to parrot CoIdiot, but is this something Jesus would do? Isn't that what being a GFC is all about?
You constantly complain about others having an "agenda" with you yet you start threads like this. That is just fucking weird, I don't know what to make of you.

And once again, this post isn't derision aimed at you. I'm simply pointing out the obvious.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:57 AM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
WE, you know that I have never really bashed you for being a GFC or whatever you call yourself, but I feel like, with this thread, I have to say something.

You are FAR from a god fearing christian. You have yet to provide one time(ONE SINGLE TIME) where you've put your christian values in front of having petty squabbles on the internet. This thread is case in point. No god fearing christian would start an entire thread just to denigrate others.

I hate to parrot CoIdiot, but is this something Jesus would do? Isn't that what being a GFC is all about?
You constantly complain about others having an "agenda" with you yet you start threads like this. That is just fucking weird, I don't know what to make of you.

And once again, this post isn't derision aimed at you. I'm simply pointing out the obvious.
I have no issues with you and respect your opinion, but I have extended out an olive branch to COG and he basically spit in my face. There was even a provider who just last week lashed out at COG and asked him to be the bigger person and he flat out said he would never apologize to me. I have reached out to him in pms and he has shot me down. I think he gets a woody from this - he likes drama and he likes to stir up the eccie shit pot. This thread had nothing to do with COG but you can see how he attacked be to keep his agenda going.
Womb raider who I agree with 90 percent of the time needs to be honest and admit that he and Under Construction are one in the same - the fact that he denies it with overwhelming evidence is laughable.
Wombraider reminds me of the parent who walks into the kitchen and has fudge all over his fingers and face and the mom ask who has been eating the chocolate cake and the kid replies not me.
Womb raider accuses me of things he has done in the past - he has seen whores and has engaged in TUHA and that tries to chastise me about the same activity. He now admits he sees backpage whores - he probably can't afford the eccie whores. You can call me whatever you want but I accept my sins and I don't hide under different alias.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:15 AM   #22
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Can you imagine IB, Lusty, or LL opening an insulting thread on JD, IFFY, or Whirly, and vice versa, WE?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:21 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I have no issues with you and respect your opinion, but I have extended out an olive branch to COG and he basically spit in my face. There was even a provider who just last week lashed out at COG and asked him to be the bigger person and he flat out said he would never apologize to me. I have reached out to him in pms and he has shot me down. I think he gets a woody from this - he likes drama and he likes to stir up the eccie shit pot. This thread had nothing to do with COG but you can see how he attacked be to keep his agenda going.
Womb raider who I agree with 90 percent of the time needs to be honest and admit that he and Under Construction are one in the same - the fact that he denies it with overwhelming evidence is laughable.
Wombraider reminds me of the parent who walks into the kitchen and has fudge all over his fingers and face and the mom ask who has been eating the chocolate cake and the kid replies not me.
Womb raider accuses me of things he has done in the past - he has seen whores and has engaged in TUHA and that tries to chastise me about the same activity. He now admits he sees backpage whores - he probably can't afford the eccie whores. You can call me whatever you want but I accept my sins and I don't hide under different alias.
This is getting too funny! I have NEVER received a PM from the God Fearing Christian. There's also been no "olive branch".

Well played, GFC. Well played!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:28 AM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
No... she told me about Eccie and then as I was looking around the site, I discovered the political forum, since I'm interested, and I like that there are no rules, you cum-guzzling queen. You can't go crying to the mods. Like you apparently have, you weak-kneed cocksucker.

You are in denial, god-fearing christian. In denial of the dirty whooores. If there's a hell, I'll see you there you fornicating sonofabitch.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:32 AM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is getting too funny! I have NEVER received a PM from the God Fearing Christian. There's also been no "olive branch".

Well played, GFC. Well played!
He's delusional. He can see the speck in your eye, but not the log in his own. Typical religious nut. Do as they say, not as they do. Banging dirty whooores and wants to come in here and preach to people about this and that. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Sell that shit somewhere else. We ain't buying.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:24 PM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Can you imagine IB, Lusty, or LL opening an insulting thread on JD, IFFY, or Whirly, and vice versa, WE?

This wasn't started as an "insulting thread". WE can speak for himself as the OP but I see this thread as an opportunity for wombhater/undercunt to come clean about who he really is and stop lying about his multiple handles. That would be good for his own personal integrity and self-esteem. I mean, we worry about the guy's mental health. We want to help him, not insult him. Overcoming denial is the first step.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:11 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
This wasn't started as an "insulting thread". WE can speak for himself as the OP but I see this thread as an opportunity for wombhater/undercunt to come clean about who he really is and stop lying about his multiple handles. That would be good for his own personal integrity and self-esteem. I mean, we worry about the guy's mental health. We want to help him, not insult him. Overcoming denial is the first step.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; I can't come clean on something that simply isn't true. I know who I really am. Proving it to you shitsippers is not high on my list of priorities. It's right behind sitting on my balls or shitting my pants.

I worry about the mental health of someone who has been told repeatedly they are mistaken and yet continues to harp on the same point, over and over. That is truly a person who has mental or emotional scars that need fixing. Your personal integrity, if you ever had any, is down to nil. What with starting threads and constantly fixating on my every post. It's pretty fucking creepy.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:21 PM   #28
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
No... she told me about Eccie and then as I was looking around the site, I discovered the political forum, since I'm interested, and I like that there are no rules, you cum-guzzling queen. You can't go crying to the mods. Like you apparently have, you weak-kneed cocksucker.

You are in denial, god-fearing christian. In denial of the dirty whooores. If there's a hell, I'll see you there you fornicating sonofabitch.
Sir how can I be in denial when my reviews are clearly listed under my name ? It's not like I have an alternate alias and hiding reviews under a different name.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:25 PM   #29
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again; I can't come clean on something that simply isn't true. I know who I really am. Proving it to you shitsippers is not high on my list of priorities. It's right behind sitting on my balls or shitting my pants.

I worry about the mental health of someone who has been told repeatedly they are mistaken and yet continues to harp on the same point, over and over. That is truly a person who has mental or emotional scars that need fixing. Your personal integrity, if you ever had any, is down to nil. What with starting threads and constantly fixating on my every post. It's pretty fucking creepy.
Womb raider what are the chances that you appear as soon as under construction leaves ? You both are atheist ? You both are atheist/agnostic ? You both use very rare slogans? You both are the 2 members in 6 years who have asked me about my avatar? You both are from Arkansas? You both are die hard liberals? You both are minorities?

I mean I agree with most of your political positions but I have to agree with lists lad that you and under construction are one in the same!
Old 05-27-2015, 03:49 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sir how can I be in denial when my reviews are clearly listed under my name ? It's not like I have an alternate alias and hiding reviews under a different name.
Under what name? Well-Endowed? They might as well be listed under 'god-fearing christian', no one knows who that is either.

You're in denial as to what your whooooring around means in regards to our claimed religiosity. The two don't mix. You must repent of your evil ways and your love for the dirty, dirty whoooores. OR you could realize it's all a bunch of bullshit and start banging these broads guilt free. Up to you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women