Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2015, 12:35 PM   #76
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Anything is possible in coed.if a lady can stand you long enough to get paid..well that was good enough. Js
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:25 PM   #77
AshlynnForFun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71494
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol
AshlynnForFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:50 PM   #78
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
However, I do think something like a OK from a provider, like P411 has would work great. it would let other providers know that the gentleman is safe and would also act as a reference.

Just my 2cents
If I had two cents for every time someone needed to say that , Id be broke. ACT as if has been the ignored montra for years round here... but clearly... noone is even acting like they should check references or ask questions prior to opening their resident door in the state of naked and hot... and it makes me wonder... was I on here before Crash.. and there it was necessary ... ? Or now that Im here... I can no longer communicate effectively because yall aint even tryin to act as if verification is important. Maybe I need someone from apartment A to ping me. so I dont worry either.. and can still utilize this aspd rebound board as fun local folk enjoyment..... this is too wierd.

again.

just my ..."huh"..response.
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:33 PM   #79
dkalis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Bad idea I can see already how some of the reviews would look like.

" he can entered my hotel in his work clothes, he was about 5'8 hairy and 150 pounds of pure belly. He asked for a bbbj but after looking at his jungle of a balls I offered to wax his ass free of charge..we proceeded in mish after 15 mins were he proceed to breathe his arcid bearth on my neck and quietly sobbing best pussy ever. He blew his load in 5 mins and then realized his wiener never entered me in the first place. He then asked for seconds were I polity declined."..
dkalis is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #80
kylejames690
Registered Member

I don't think this is a bad idea. If we can do put up reviews on the ladies then they should be able to do the same.
kylejames690 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:56 PM   #81
bigspoonbill
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

There would be a upside and down side to this. Safety is key in this hobby if used for safety for other providers then it would be a good thing or if did not give the right donation. But it could also help out the hobbyist if I was doing something the provider didn't like but wasnt a big deal to her I could not do it on my next vist. I would like to have reviews from providers I think it would be interesting on what I could do better or not do next time I see her.
bigspoonbill is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:56 PM   #82
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I don't care one way or another but the reviews will be the same as they are for the guys. im sure and only the ladies will be able to se the ros so we will be able to tell if the provider is honest about activities and if we get a yes or no. honestly I only see it causing problems because of bickering. and fellas how many providers are going to take the time to write a yes I just see a whole bunch of no reviews
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:12 AM   #83
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkalis View Post

" he can entered my hotel in his work clothes, he was about 5'8 hairy and 150 pounds of pure belly. He asked for a bbbj but after looking at his jungle of a balls I offered to wax his ass free of charge..we proceeded in mish after 15 mins were he proceed to breathe his arcid bearth on my neck and quietly sobbing best pussy ever. He blew his load in 5 mins and then realized his wiener never entered me in the first place. He then asked for seconds were I polity declined."..
LMFAO
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:28 PM   #84
kylejames690
Registered Member

It's for her protection.
kylejames690 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:39 PM   #85
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkalis View Post

We did that in St. Louis on one of the other boards a few years ago.....just for fun. The ladies that did it had a ball (and the ladies were really nice with the reviews)....but, some guys didn't enjoy it so it was ended. You can't please everyone.....even if it's all in fun.
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:41 AM   #86
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
We did that in St. Louis on one of the other boards a few years ago.....just for fun. The ladies that did it had a ball (and the ladies were really nice with the reviews)....but, some guys didn't enjoy it so it was ended. You can't please everyone.....even if it's all in fun.
That is similar to what I have noticed elsewhere. Most the ladies kept them useful and humorous. A few guys--the ones who were either exceedingly egotistical or exceedingly redneck chauvinistic (or both)--got their delicate feelings hurt so the management caved in.

What I found interesting was the same guys that objected tended to be the ones who wrote exceedingly graphic, often demeaning, and often quite "creative" reviews themselves.

Kind of like the attitudes you find too often on some of the Texas boards here.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:56 PM   #87
alexandriajuly
Account Disabled

User ID: 78861
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yay or nay?

I think it's a wonderful idea and I would definitely participate! Yay!
alexandriajuly is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:38 PM   #88
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

First off, I agree with all that Von Spieler said above. He is spot on.

And, there is a review system set up for clients. It is the infoshare and Powder room forums. However, it is set up mainly as a negative review. Ladies can post about problem clients, as all the providers in this thread say they want to do. You just have to look a little !!!!!!!

I have seen cases where two providers had problems with a guy, wrote a post about it and both had threads going on the first page. Then another provider comes in on her own thread complaining about how bad he was. You have to look to see.

The key to guys is their discretion. I do not want anyone publishing ANYTHING about me. Hair, body, eyes, car. Any of those can be put together to out me. Many guys put a general date on reviews, for discretion sake. If a provider review gives an exact date, it is another nail in my coffin.

I, and many guys I know, would never consider seeing any provider who wrote a "review" of abyone. Never. It would cost providers more than they could know to be able to write reviews.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:31 AM   #89
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Some of the hobbyist (not I) want that attention and are in a quasi-competition to be the best fucker here.

Sounds like a website opportunity something like "Sweet Meet"
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 02:43 PM   #90
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
My review would be hung like a horse use tranquilizer
Unless your review was written by the dime peice. She would tell an entirely different tale.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women