Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2016, 07:17 PM   #61
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357126

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You are very intelligent and have given excellent answers, so I have two questions.

How old are you really?

Could you provide a link to the 100+ men charged with felonies for simply writing reviews!
I am 24 years old.

100 men have been charged with "promoting prostitution", a felony, and will be arraigned on 12/14. A press release will follow their arraignment. However, this article (while long) tells you everything you need to know about what's going on up there. It is very sad to see so many lives ruined over simply writing reviews of their favorite ladies.

http://reason.com/archives/2016/09/0...ex-trafficking
CompanionEstella is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #62
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Here is Shyster Jon's take on reviews and the Seattle incident:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058947212&postcount=55

tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:57 PM   #63
ElBombero
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Thanks. Good info.

ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:12 AM   #64
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionEstella View Post
I am 24 years old.

100 men have been charged with "promoting prostitution", a felony, and will be arraigned on 12/14. A press release will follow their arraignment. However, this article (while long) tells you everything you need to know about what's going on up there. It is very sad to see so many lives ruined over simply writing reviews of their favorite ladies.

http://reason.com/archives/2016/09/0...ex-trafficking
Thanks for the link and your response. It appears they were way overcharged, and a few of them copped please and got community service. I can't believe Texas would waste resources on this when all indications are that human trafficking happens only very rarely.

You are very intelligent, well spoken, and very mature for a 24 year old.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:32 AM   #65
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Do you think the Rosenbergs were guilty??
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:13 AM   #66
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
is it frustrating dealing with fat guys with tiny penises that cant get it up?
Not at all
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:31 AM   #67
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Ok, here goes, what's your view on married men who partake in the hobby? How do you feel about servicing them? What are your thoughts on the impact of their marriage and relationship with their wives? What thoughts or feelings do you have towards the wives, if any?
I don't believe monogamy is ideal for most humans so I think the hobby is really important for making marriages last. It provides married folks with a safe and discrete option. I think it would be ideal if relationships were more open and there could be honest communication about how much monagamy sucks but until people get there id say seeing a provider is much less threatening than getting a side girl. As for my feelings toward the wives... I'm a ladies lady so I LOVE the wives ... lol
Old 12-11-2016, 08:45 AM   #68
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business. "

You only feel like this applies to men??
Old 12-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #69
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:09 PM   #70
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionEstella View Post
I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business.

Attached/unattached clients make no difference to me as a provider. I don't really think about it and I don't judge either way. Regardless, I try to take it easy on the female scents, lipstick, etc. for discretion purposes.

I believe seeing a provider is much better for a marriage than having an affair. A client who visits me should never be found out by his wife so I should have no impact on their marriage.
In other words you don't give a fuck. I hear ya, I wouldn't either if my craft allowed me to make money hand over fist.
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:41 PM   #71
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
"I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business. "

You only feel like this applies to men??

Strictly biologically speaking, yes. There are many instances in the animal kingdom such as lions, sea lions, monkeys/apes, etc. of a male animal with a harem of females. The opposite cannot be said for females.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:18 PM   #72
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Ok, here's my question. Assuming u offer total GFE experiences (i.e., true LFK n DFK like a real girlfriend), how do u prepare/psyche urself up to kissing an older (like over 60), not so good looking client (assuming fresh breath n excellent hygiene). What goes thru ur mind to make the IOP work? To satisfy the client for a return visit?

Thank u, n include me in complimenting u in ur honesty n openness n ur excellent writing skills.

(Only one regret...wish i could afford to spend n hour with u Beautiful).
Gottahavit55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:41 AM   #73
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavit55 View Post
Ok, here's my question. Assuming u offer total GFE experiences (i.e., true LFK n DFK like a real girlfriend), how do u prepare/psyche urself up to kissing an older (like over 60), not so good looking client (assuming fresh breath n excellent hygiene). What goes thru ur mind to make the IOP work? To satisfy the client for a return visit?

Thank u, n include me in complimenting u in ur honesty n openness n ur excellent writing skills.

(Only one regret...wish i could afford to spend n hour with u Beautiful).

Thanks for the compliments!

I am not focused on physical attraction in my personal or professional life so I don't think age/demographic of the "kisser" is important.

If there is one thing I don't like about kissing its disease/viral transfer. Common colds, herpes, and mono can all be transferred this way so there is risk involved. In my case, this is a risk I'm willing to take so I do typically DFK in sessions.

Regardless, I've kissed "good kissers" and "bad kissers" but I'm pretty good-natured so I just roll with the punches either way.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:11 AM   #74
12451man
Gaining Momentum

Has anyone ever told you you look like Ferris Beuller's hot girlfriend?
12451man is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:54 AM   #75
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12451man View Post
Has anyone ever told you you look like Ferris Beuller's hot girlfriend?
No, but I looked her up and she's very pretty so I'll take that as a compliment.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women