Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2016, 04:01 PM   #1
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I need advice

I was wondering if we have any lawyers here? I need some legal advice....
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
Wanna bone
Account Disabled

Well I slept at a holiday inn--that's no help I'm sure...civil court or criminal? , And are you the plaintiff or the defendant? I've sued three people in the civil court and lost and I've been sued 8 times in a civil court and I have won all of them,,,civil boils down to insurance claims, vehicle, workers comp, liability, fraud, anything a lawyer will take on a contengiency fee,,,(consignment),,,that's a case you may can collect 30% of the winnings,,eventually, one day maybe but the attorneys steer you toward not expecting that (they want that money also) "insert sleazy lawyer joke here"

Criminal, I've been involved in six episodes in my 30 years of criminal activity.
If you are assigned an investigator, they will investigate the claim and advise you if this is concrete case or not,,,they are smart and have a duty not to clog the court docket with spam.

District attorney's or assistant district attorneys, email them if you believe that the investigator was wrong or lazy or over booked or whatever, CC the mayor and your district city counsel members, that should generate a telephone call back.

But if you don't have finger prints, dna, and irrefutable video evidence,,,,(evidence that they say is useable),,, then maybe you should just move on from that cause.

Did you fuk up, you have rights,,,use them,,,right to remain silent, right to unmoviated search or seizure, ( for example, your stopped for speeding, they cannot Expect you to consent to a vehicle search or open your trunk or a body cavity search) you were just speeding.

Child support, dead beat dads, I have no experience in that but save up some money for a claim, unless the dad is loaded, $160000 plus a year loaded, poor basted if he's married,,could ruin your rep. also, no doubt with me, if you come after me I'm going to ruin your reputation at every possible moment. Moral of this story---no cream pies---

Anyway, I did sleep at a holiday inn, my only regret is that you did come over for an hour

I probably way of base here, (just bored) just my experience,,,a lawyer would never, ever, agree with my assessment. ---Insert sleazy lawyer joke here---

Good luck sweetie!!
Wanna bone is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:27 AM   #3
vscrtlvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Suggest re-posting on main page "Legality" section. ShysterJon is tops for advice. Others too.
vscrtlvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:23 PM   #4
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

I needed DUI info...to be honest. >. <
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #5
buffalo9999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
I needed DUI info...to be honest. >. <
Get you an attorney that specializes in DUI cases.Get one who is familiar with the court where your case is.Someone who has had experiences dealing with the judge and district attorney that will be in your case.He probably will be able to get you the best deal.
buffalo9999 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:46 AM   #6
Guest091823
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Hey yeah, unless you're a complete hermit, more than likely one of your buddies has had the same experience (being that I hang with a rather "social" bunch, I probably know a dozen folks who have gotten out of a DUI). And a lawyer that's really tied in to the area goes a long way for sure. Go to your favorite bar and ask around?
Guest091823 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 03:44 PM   #7
Wanna bone
Account Disabled

Talk about a cliff hanger

My last 'free consultation' with an attorney---and when you call one ask for that, so he quoted me $1500 and I could tell he really did not care about my side of the story --( I thought I was innocent)--So I was left with hem-hawing around that price, and at the time it really was more then I had and I said to him "that number breaks my bank, I was hoping I could get counsel for $800",,,can you do $800 I have cash,,he took the case for $800, and did a good job, my case was no more difficult then a dui, I had a small, a very small defense.

Most dui's I would think is an every day thing for a court room
Wanna bone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women