Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #16
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoogins70 View Post
This is precisely why most of my activities are either sitting, standing or I'm just really careful with where I rest my head (no pun intended) I wonder how many of you sick fucks were there before me performing FIV, FIA or COF and then wiping your fingers all over the same linens I'm laying on. Food for thought fellas!!
This is why I buy Lysol in bulk.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #17
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of you fellas sound jaded... You know we are out there, right? Just because we get paid very well to do something we like doing, doesn't mean we hate it but put up with it. For the men who have enjoyed my company and the company of ladies who feel like I do, they know that the money is the CONSEQUENCE of enjoying the company of people in general. The way sex flows varies from session to session because there are different individuals present, but the time I have with my clients is ALWAYS great.

The day I stop enjoying and having fun, I'll stop providing. The days I don't feel like providing, I don't. Any lady that gets into this business solely thinking of the money and simply enjoying the money, won't last.

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #18
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
For the men who have enjoyed my company and the company of ladies who feel like I do, they know that the money is the CONSEQUENCE of enjoying the company of people in general.
Nicely said. And I don't doubt that you mean it.

Yet, creeps lurk everywhere.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:53 AM   #19
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
One of these days when I am in a feisty mood and see a gal I wouldn't normally see that I don't like at a hotel, I'm gonna wait until she's in the bathroom, remove the pillow case from one of her pillows, wipe my butt with the pillow then put he pillow case back on. That night I will wonder as she rests her head on that pillow to sleep, if she notices any poo smell.

Or when her next client comes in and his head is on the pillow as she is doing bbbj, if he notices.

Then will see if she posts on her ads that she Loves what she does.
Quote:
This is precisely why most of my activities are either sitting, standing or I'm just really careful with where I rest my head (no pun intended) I wonder how many of you sick fucks were there before me performing FIV, FIA or COF and then wiping your fingers all over the same linens I'm laying on. Food for thought fellas!!
And THIS is why I refuse to use a room for two different dates. Everyone is more comfortable on clean sheets.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:05 PM   #20
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
It means I like when you have a leather wallet rather than a nylon velco one.

....gold money clip works too.

LOL

KKA
XOXO
Hey! Don't joke my wallet!

Next thing I know, you're gonna be telling me I have pretty eyes!
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #21
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
And shower afterwards.......
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #22
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
One of these days when I am in a feisty mood and see a gal I wouldn't normally see that I don't like at a hotel, I'm gonna wait until she's in the bathroom, remove the pillow case from one of her pillows, wipe my butt with the pillow then put he pillow case back on. That night I will wonder as she rests her head on that pillow to sleep, if she notices any poo smell.

Or when her next client comes in and his head is on the pillow as she is doing bbbj, if he notices.

That's just fucked up dude... Sad thing is, I believe you would do just that
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:24 PM   #23
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
And bleach...and Clorox wipes...and hibiclens... And lots of hand sanitizer.. Like chingos amounts of hand sanitizer lol
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:27 PM   #24
GSPMax
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

LOL... they don't enjoy it lets be real. A good percentage 80%-90% hate it. It's just like when they post limited availability in there ads. Its just for marketing as we all know. Most providers have told me if they had a good paying job they wouldn't be doing this. They have even told me they hate sucking off old & over weight sweaty men and really hate having sex with them. But its just fast money for them its what they say. Offer any provider in here a $200,000 per year income job and lets see who sticks around to suck off over weight men lol. Unless that's your thing lol but that's another topic lol.
GSPMax is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #25
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
It means they love making anywhere from $200 to $2,000 a day vs. $8 an hr flipping burgers or jocking a register somewhere. And it's TAX FREE!!
It means they've dealt with skanky bums off the street who want free coffee and they have to smile and treat him like royalty at $8.00 an hour and there's a long line of skanky bums waiting. When for $$ they only have to deal with a clueless smart ass.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #26
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #27
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I have a mental picture of you dragging your ass over stuff the same way a dog scoots his butt across the floor.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:28 PM   #28
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Attachment 377927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
I have a mental picture of you dragging your ass over stuff the same way a dog scoots his butt across the floor.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #29
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPMax View Post
LOL... they don't enjoy it lets be real. A good percentage 80%-90% hate it. It's just like when they post limited availability in there ads. Its just for marketing as we all know. Most providers have told me if they had a good paying job they wouldn't be doing this. They have even told me they hate sucking off old & over weight sweaty men and really hate having sex with them. But its just fast money for them its what they say. Offer any provider in here a $200,000 per year income job and lets see who sticks around to suck off over weight men lol. Unless that's your thing lol but that's another topic lol.

You guys... Lol. Idk where you got your percentage of how many providers HATE their job. I can tell you this much: a woman who is mature enough can see past the physical "imperfections". I put it under quotations because what you may consider undesirable such as weight or age, is not necessarily an issue AT ALL. I am so blind to an individual's exterior, you would not even imagine. I see the person. What I, and many of us, cannot get past, is poor hygiene. A nice person is FAR more attractive to me than one you could considered physically attractive and age has proven, over and over again, to be a plus, not a minus.

If you have providers who are talking bad about other clients, that's usually a way of trying to make you feel special, but you should also wonder if they may be doing the same about you...

Trust me, we do NOT see just anyone that throws money at us... If we have a client we rather not see again, there are many ways of doing so, so complaining about them and saying we just have to put up is not the case...

As for having a limited availability, well, me for example, there is only one of me, and there are only so many appointments a day that I will accommodate, and I only work so many days a month... So yes, my availability is limited. Some of us are available 24/7, but even they only have so many appts they will schedule a day... Marketing?

I am not saying we ALL love what we do, but do all ppl who make $200k a year LOVE what they do? We ALL have good and bad days, but the hobby affords many of us a very good quality of life that a $200k job wouldn't. And believe me, we are not all unable to do these jobs...

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:12 PM   #30
Driver420
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy2Reality View Post
Interesting topic I for one enjoy the company 😉 and don't always enjoy what I do for the that reason being some of you gents have B.O or bad hygiene if that makes any sense ...lol other than that I enjoy you gentlemen 😆
Happy Friday Ladies & Gentlemen 🎁💋🎅
Man that's gross, I woud think guys would be clean and fresh out the shower. I know I would make sure I an fresh out the shower with clean thunder ruse, I mean I want a clean body and think the chicks want a clean man. I've had exs that have said there is nothing hotter than a good smelling man, and fellas it paid off in the end, rear end that is......
Driver420 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women