Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2014, 05:26 AM   #16
Topgun007
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

SEM - your pics are great and your reputation supersedes you by the reviews you have published. Us regulars respect you and what you do, don't let the "bad apples" spoil it for the rest of us. Thanks
Topgun007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:19 AM   #17
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Maybe he was thinking of a in and out (just stopping by) kind of deal. but why the do it yourself, he could have went and got an Asian Massage (LOL). most girls wouldn't turn down a quick 60 or 100 for 10 or 15 minutes. but when the client starts wanting special treatment or extras, I see the donation changing.
So now we all know the down time or rest time, when a Provider isn't seeing anyone.
I really like mornings myself, it's get's the day started.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #18
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What a tool.. you are way too classy and gorge for that lady. Sorry you got all that trying to be nice.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #19
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
Maybe he was thinking of a in and out (just stopping by) kind of deal. but why the do it yourself, he could have went and got an Asian Massage (LOL). most girls wouldn't turn down a quick 60 or 100 for 10 or 15 minutes. but when the client starts wanting special treatment or extras, I see the donation changing.
So now we all know the down time or rest time, when a Provider isn't seeing anyone.
Ahhh, The "Old In-Out" lol hee hee

Seriously though...
Blk07lac is probably right. Most men aren't so keen of coughing up details of them sitting in a corner jacking off. Nothing wrong with it, but masturbation is a subject men just don't share many details with other men lol. So you are probably cool.

Outside of this incidence I hope you are enjoying KC, and everything else thus far has been a positive experience.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:12 PM   #20
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Sooooo, where is this unsatisfied client that you call a loser??? As it currently stands, you are defending yourself and your reputation against nobody.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:29 PM   #21
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

How in the hell did I miss your ad??? Damn I'm going fuckin' blind!
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:28 AM   #22
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry you had to deal with, most of the guys here are pretty awesome!
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:15 AM   #23
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So now we all know the down time or rest time, when a Provider isn't seeing anyone. I really like mornings myself, it's get's the day started.

Um...No. You don't know jack. Every lady has different down times and different days.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:38 AM   #24
alaxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25958

Seems like this type of guy doesn't, respect providers anyway,
alaxe is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #25
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I LOVE mornings. It does seem to get the day started right. Somehow, I feel energized when I have something fun to wake up for.
I've had some guys that set up a BnG when they really want FS.
I don't upsell but some have tried to take advantage.
Some think we are desperate if we agree to lower rates, not that we are being nice.
I'm one of those that advertises specials, but guys do have to ask to receive them. I don't mind being asked what that special is, however I don't like being asked if I'll take a certain amount if it is way below my normal rates.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:10 PM   #26
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry this happened to you lovely.. You will do well regardless!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
So, it's the part of the day (between 2 and 5pm) that business slows down a bit for me at least,
and I am relaxing and enjoying this lovely little city.

This guy calls and asks me if he can come over and jerk off i front of me for $60. I have never had anyone
request this before. No one gets to see me for less than $100, but he said he just wanted to sit and jerk off,
so I agreed under the assumption
that I could keep doing whatever I was doing when he got here.

He said all he wanted was to sit and jerk it for 10 minutes and for $60, that was all he was going
to be able to do. I thought he knew that as well as I did.

So old boy rolls in and starts asking if he can lick my heels, and take my top down and sit on the bed next to him.
He was making demands! Of course, I did not oblige. He did not say on the phone he planned to boss me around.

I love seeing clients, really I am a sex-machine and nothing turns me on more than doing all of
the kinky things guys like, BUT FOR MY ADVERTISED RATE! There is no place on earth we can go
get what we want without having enough money to pay for it. We settle for what we can afford.

With this guy, I did what he asked of me over the phone. I let him come to my room with his chump change because I wanted to do something nice for him. I put on a sexy little dress and heels and sat in a chair and actually showed him a little something. I thought I was being generous.

Apparently, that was not enough for him and he left (mission accomplished btw) talking about how he was going to tell everyone how much I suck, which is ironic because he has no idea how much I suck. LOL.

Don't listen to that dude. He is not the brightest bulb on the tree. If you give me what I ask for, I will gladly give you everything you ask for and more!
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:19 PM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Sooooo, where is this unsatisfied client that you call a loser??? As it currently stands, you are defending yourself and your reputation against nobody.
It never stops with you does it? Perhaps she is just using this opportunity to get some exposure. Sort of like you do on a regular basis.

Your safe and Sound Morgan and that's all that matters....

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #28
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Sorry you had a difficult client, but the point I haven't seen anybody make yet is..
you negotiated with a guy to do something you don't normally do
for a fraction of your lowest rate.
You're surprised this ended badly?
zeejoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women