Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 10:18 PM   #16
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Hmmm... I'm sensing the smell of fermenting bovine asshole fromage... Aka BULLSHIT.

When I read these ridiculous *cough* reviews, I didn't get 'truth' anywhere in it but more like mansplaining lowest common denominator trash dick skeezy shit mixed with an overinflated narcissistic sense of entitlement and general fucknuttery. (Y'all can congratulate me for actually being nice later.)

Epic vendetta fail. Self-pwn sequence complete. Your Diaper Change sequence has been initiated Latin Lover. No one with a semblance of brain or who knows this woman professionally or otherwise buys any of this.

May the sweet sexy Space Jesus swoop down from on high and help Latin Lover see the error of his ways though a sacred anointing of his Secret Savior Sauce.
Fucknuttery. I love it!! Kbf Miss Valentina
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:22 PM   #17
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I mean, I get what you're saying Whispers, I really do. But consider if you will that if us old slores were obliged to only hand out the Squish Mitten to men we actually liked all the time, then half of these hammered rat rectums wouldn't even get laid in a morgue.

Don't take a hammered rat rectum's right to slopabotomous away Whispers! I know you're not that cruel! Rat rectums and ole Johnny Branmuffins need love too!!!
Hahahaaaa yes exactly what Miss V says!
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:30 PM   #18
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha!!! I'm afraid the time has come for me to paint my cloven hooves and give my regards to Satan.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:42 AM   #19
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Haha!!! I'm afraid the time has come for me to paint my cloven hooves and give my regards to Satan.
So, whut yer sayin' iz thet yew need a peddy-cure ...
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:26 AM   #20
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
So which type are you?

rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:05 AM   #21
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

More like the Horned Dark Lordess come to turn the worlds of self-emasculated misogynistic man-babies who would attempt to destroy a woman's business or peace of mind through subterfuge or any other cowardly, spineless tactic into bubbling cauldrons of glass.

Up with that I do not put. I will go full Hell Goddess Aspect on their asses when they try.

Iron is my Maiden name and I have the tormented ghosts of Dio and Wendy O Williams on my side.

Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:11 AM   #22
Scarlet O'Shea
Unavailable

User ID: 226004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Hopefully any potential client will pause to at least consider the issue presented.... What did she say above? That she saw someone a dozen times that she really did not like seeing?

That's desperation at work.
Desperation? No, just a novice provider not wanting to turn away business. Latin is attractive, well dressed and generally a pleasure to converse with. Our sexual preferences didn't mesh up, but I am a hooker, I'm supposed to do things and people I don't want to. I'm pretty sure that's in the job description. Plus as is evident by this week's events, I cannot think that he would taken a straight up refusal for service very well.

So Whispers, if you could provide a script for me, so that the next time I need to dump a client, I can do it efficiently and in a manner that he won't find offensive. If you have mastered this art, please let me know.

Only time and experience allows one to be able to discriminate efficiently, but in the beginning, a fat chick who is doing this to pay her bills, isn't going to turn down anyone who is verified.

I admit I could have handled this situation a little better, but what's the saying? "Hindsight is 20/20?" Yeah that sounds right.

To everyone else who have spoken up in support, thank you. Your words touch my heart.

So in the immortal words of Billy Joel

"Some people run from a possible fight
Some people figure they can never win
And although this is a fight I can lose
The accused is an innocent man
Oh yes I am
An innocent man"
Scarlet O'Shea is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 12:43 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
Desperation? No, just a novice provider not wanting to turn away business. Latin is attractive, well dressed and generally a pleasure to converse with. Our sexual preferences didn't mesh up, but I am a hooker, I'm supposed to do things and people I don't want to. I'm pretty sure that's in the job description. Plus as is evident by this week's events, I cannot think that he would taken a straight up refusal for service very well.

So Whispers, if you could provide a script for me, so that the next time I need to dump a client, I can do it efficiently and in a manner that he won't find offensive. If you have mastered this art, please let me know.

Only time and experience allows one to be able to discriminate efficiently, but in the beginning, a fat chick who is doing this to pay her bills, isn't going to turn down anyone who is verified.

I admit I could have handled this situation a little better, but what's the saying? "Hindsight is 20/20?" Yeah that sounds right.

To everyone else who have spoken up in support, thank you. Your words touch my heart.

So in the immortal words of Billy Joel

"Some people run from a possible fight
Some people figure they can never win
And although this is a fight I can lose
The accused is an innocent man
Oh yes I am
An innocent man"

Starrluvsyou rescheduled and then NSNC the next day. Then she told me to go blow it out my ass! That worked pretty well.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:40 PM   #24
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Starrluvsyou rescheduled and then NSNC the next day. Then she told me to go blow it out my ass! That worked pretty well.

Oh jesus....;not again SL. Please, not again.
stevejones1969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:42 PM   #25
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Quote:
I mean, I get what you're saying Whispers, I really do. But consider if you will that if us old slores were obliged to only hand out the Squish Mitten to men we actually liked all the time, then half of these hammered rat rectums wouldn't even get laid in a morgue.

Don't take a hammered rat rectum's right to slopabotomous away Whispers! I know you're not that cruel! Rat rectums and ole Johnny Branmuffins need love too!!!

Nothing sexier than a women with a mouth. Wait, that came out wrong......well hell, you know what I mean.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:02 AM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejones1969 View Post
Oh jesus....;not again SL. Please, not again.
It was just an example. She closed her account on ECCIE. I didn't post a link to the thread LOL
Old 04-26-2015, 10:34 AM   #27
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:

I totally understand the need to, at times, see a guy that you might not care to solely for financial reasons.

Seeing the guy a dozen or so times though it is understandable how he might develop an attachment issue followed by an implosion getting "cut off".

Although we surely do not know the whole story here it is one we've seen many times over the years when someone that thinks he is special comes to realize he was never more than an ATM.

Some providers need to be better at keeping a client's expectations grounded in that reality.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:00 AM   #28
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
Desperation? No, just a novice provider not wanting to turn away business. Latin is attractive, well dressed and generally a pleasure to converse with. Our sexual preferences didn't mesh up, but I am a hooker, I'm supposed to do things and people I don't want to. I'm pretty sure that's in the job description.

You will eventually experience a melt down and ask yourself why you tolerate things simply for money that you never would otherwise. I've witnessed a few and it's always very sad. I do not mean that in a negative way. Just that it does impact you and lead to a lot of pain.

Plus as is evident by this week's events, I cannot think that he would taken a straight up refusal for service very well. Most likely it would have gone better had you done it much sooner.

I've known ladies that have. IMO it comes from returning a client to reality at the end of the session to remind him you enjoy his business but it is just that..... business..... When someone strikes out from you in an emotional response it's because the relationship was not managed professionally.

"Fat Chicks" do more for less and deal with more shit as a result of not controlling the one thing they can to better their situation. Their weight.

I know it is not fair but fat men with a personality and/or money seem to fare better through life than fat girls.

You are justifying what you are subjecting yourself to as a result of your weight rather than addressing your weight to bring you a better clientele and allow you options.

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:11 AM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
"Fat Chicks" do more for less and deal with more shit as a result of not controlling the one thing they can to better their situation. Their weight.

I know it is not fair but fat men with a personality and/or money seem to fare better through life than fat girls.

You are justifying what you are subjecting yourself to as a result of your weight rather than addressing your weight to bring you a better clientele and allow you options.
Also interesting is "Men" get distinguished as they get older. "Woman" just get old.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:28 AM   #30
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Also interesting is "Men" get distinguished as they get older. "Woman" just get old.

As men get older and older they look more and more like Sean Connery.

As women get older and older the look more and more like.........

Well like Sean Connery.

:0

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women