Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Jealousy in the Hobby!

Last week, I had a very nice gentlemen send me an appointment request through P411! Even though he had 15 okays, I still like to contact a couple of ladies just to be on the safe side!

I contacted his 2 most recent okays who happen to be well known ladies and guess what? As of today, I still haven't heard back from them even though I know that they read my message through P411.

I still saw the gentleman because I did contact another lady who he saw recently and she responded within minutes of my request......a real classy lady in my book!

I don't buy the excuse of, "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your message".........you read my message, you twit!

So, in my opinion, the only reason would be jealousy!

Ladies, I can promise you that not responding to a request for verification, will only hurt your business when the gentleman finds out!

In the hobby, there is no room for jealousy!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had the most recent ones not reply as well - which I find just odd. It's usually better to go back a few for some reason. Maybe they feel some kind of "entitlement" of ~ well, how is he moving on to someone else already and not seeing me?~

This is some of the bullshit of why I was so happy to just have P411 and not HAVE to contact providers unless I really feel I need to.

I've been grateful for one lady who gave me a heads up on one guy who barely had anything on his profile but had several ok's...none of the more recent ones where ladies I knew - nor did they reply to me.. (I don't even know how to see if they read it or not) BUT - the one that did reply made me SO GLAD I didn't book with him. He would have been a thorn in my side for sure. Not a bad client persay, just not one I have the time to mess with at this time in my life. (Hard to explain - but basically, almost as time consuming as a boyfriend.)

Typically - if there is a lady I know on there...I'll either use P411 or eccie to contact her. If the guy has done a good job filling out his profile I usually don't feel I really need to know more from a provider and then I avoid stuff like you are talking about in the first place. (and usually he's communicated with me a couple of times.)
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
MUSHROOM MAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Ladies, it may just be this terrible economy we are in, I have had several woman I see tell me how slow it has been in comparison to other times, and I have had several providers PM me requesting visits which has never happened until recently. That is no excuse, just an observation.
MUSHROOM MAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes MM, you are right, BUT, there is no excuse not to give a reference!

If the lady wants to contact the gentleman and ask him to see her instead, I totally understand.....that's between the 2 of them!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

At least you didn't get cursed out!

I texted a provider for a reference a couple days ago; that was the best way to contact her, according to the guy giving her as a ref. She is well reviewed here, but I couldn't find any other contact info (I really prefer to email or PM reference requests anyway). She called me back and flipped out on me. I let him know that he might not want to use her as a reference anymore LOL

It's a damn shame. I guess some ladies haven't figured out that cock-blocking actually hurts more than it helps!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
durango95
Account Disabled

I would really be hurting if someone "blocked" my cock!!! OUCH!!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
Addison Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3762
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had problems with that off and on but usually, it's just every once in a while. I went to 1 particular city aboout a year ago and almost lost my ass there. Not because of a lack of requests but because I couldn't get ANY of the ladies in that area to respond to my reference requests! I think I saw 2 gentleman there over a 2 1/2 day period because they had P411, I had to turn down every other appointment request I had due to these ladies not answering me! I was told latter that the ladies in that area do not like their clients seeing visiting ladies. That is crap! I hope every lady who behaves that way has the same luck when she travels!
Addison Blake is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #8
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
I would really be hurting if someone "blocked" my cock!!! OUCH!!!!
Herbie Hancock Block

Sorry for the poor quality - but greatness all around!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

If a lady contacts me from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. she can expect a reply in less than 30 min. Many women are too greedy to offer a ref so they feel if they don't reply or worse, contact the guy and offer him a discount...you will lose out. I don't trust women I don't know in one way or the other, so that's on the guy. Make sure to let him know the ones that are not doing him any favors.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #10
Red_Headed_Julie
MMmmm... yummy!

User ID: 25
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I too have had a lot of issues lately getting other providers to repoly back with a reference request. One lady sat there and told the guy I never sent the request (though I forwarded the email to him as well to show that I had emailed her) then I sent a second email as well to her and still no response.

Ladies we screen for our safety... It only takes a few minutes to give a reference on a gentlemen.
Red_Headed_Julie is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #11
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell, I am halfway around the world, and if any lady asks about a gent I have seen I bend over backwards to give her as much info as she needs.

There has only been one situation when a lady's ref request went more than a day and I apologized profusely.

When it comes to protecting another lady I don't see how anyone can slack on that. If she doesn't care about my well being, then you bet your ass I am going to let others know.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:04 PM   #12
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

This happened me when I was in Dallas. I think they must think they will be able to contact the guy to offer him a better deal or that they'll at least keep another provider from seeing him. It's very tacky and unprofessional.

I try to reply as quickly as possible to emails requesting references.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #13
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its happened to me a few times and I dont think I will ever understand it. Even if i have had a disagreement with a girl or it is one of my atf clients I would still give the girl a reference!

I would never put a girl at risk of losing money with someone great or seeing someone dangerous out of jealously. Yes sometimes I do feel a hint of jealousy, hell im in Dallas and surrounded by beautiful ladies. I think all of us feel it sometimes, we are still women with emotions after all. I just think we learn how to deal with it in less bat shit crazy ways than civi ladies do. (well the good providers do at least) LOL but still that is no reason to ever just flat out ignore a reference request.

Im glad you brought this up Lana, Im sure it had been discussed before but its good to have a friendly reminder that no matter what we need to look out for each other.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #14
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
So, in my opinion, the only reason would be jealousy!
Personally, I find mind reading to be quite unreliable.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #15
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Providing references upon request is simply part of TCB. Ladies who do TCB well--return calls, emails, reference checks, etc.--just belong in a different league. It's one of the secrets of the business.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women