Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2016, 12:49 PM   #16
kattlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

well if she told you not to come and you showed up anyone you're stupid. Not her fault you weren't paying attention. Try a bp hooker if you want someone to see when you're drunk

kattlover is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:51 PM   #17
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily3292 View Post
I can screenshot the text if you'd like?

Do not do that, it's against ECCIE rules. You could get banned, or at the very least several points.

I won't see anyone who's had more than 1 drink.
Uh oh, I'm in trouble. If it's an early/mid evening appointment, I always have 2-3 brewskies while getting ready during my shower and shave process

I've got mine!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 01:10 PM   #18
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

User ID: 331560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes sir. I'll be good.

I'm just concerned with my safety. If I've seen you a lot and know you very well I might but don't count on it lol my safety is always number 1
Emily3292 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 01:14 PM   #19
biglick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattlover View Post
well if she told you not to come and you showed up anyone you're stupid. Not her fault you weren't paying attention. Try a bp hooker if you want someone to see when you're drunk

Nobody is looking for your sympathy tough guy. All I was letting anyone reading the threads what happened to me and what to be aware of so it doesn't happen to them
biglick is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 01:42 PM   #20
biglick
Valued Poster

Funny thing is I've seem Emily before and under almost the exact same circumstances and our encounter was without incident and a great time which is why I of course was trying to see her again last night. Unfortunately this time didn't go off without a hitch as the previous one did.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:48 PM   #21
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually I just went through the previous messages and in them you did not tell me you were drinking. You said you were having dinner and came earlier than you attempted to last night. Not "after last call" like last night. I like to think I'm a nice person but not when someone tries to make me look like a liar.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:53 PM   #22
biglick
Valued Poster

I don't keep all the messages we've exchanged so if that's what you have on record I'll take your word for it. Although I do remember it was a late night and the visit was very free and easy going
Old 07-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #23
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I keep all messages expect people's home address so I remember things they've said they enjoy or for situations so I remember why I blacklisted someone. And you had a 1230 appointment that time, and you're right it did go well. I'm not playing your game anymore. I said don't come, you came anyway, and now you're mad because we didn't have an appointment that you would have been half an hour late to anyway. Have a good weekend and I hope that you'll be able to find someone to satisfy your future needs as well
Old 07-03-2016, 04:52 PM   #24
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Emily, I knew you were a person with whom I would wanna get to know & hopefully call a friend, which is not a word I use lightly. . And I am not trying to get in ur panties either! Lol .Wish we woulda had lunch more than just once, but I'm grateful , so I'm not complaining .

This thread is a prime example of why you are a quality gal. You have kept it classy until the very end, and you didn't have to , he was certainty begging for a reaction out of you (it should have never been discussed publicly and kept between yall, to avoid ruining any relationship In the future). But whatever....

When people defend your character without you needing to even be present, that's not by accident. Keep up whatever it is you're doing, cause it's obviously working out well for you.

"Class"..... it's something you either possess or you don't.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:46 PM   #25
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww you're such a sweetheart! (I bet you do want to get in my panties though, may have to make that happen I'll be visiting your neck of the woods)

I have experience in customer service. By getting upset and reactive they win. I'd much rather keep my class.

I always just try to be myself and apparently it's working for me. I'm glad I've had enough posts and conversations with people that even ones I haven't met in person are being kind. I'm thankful to have found Eccie because it's definitely a different class of guys (most of the time)
Old 07-03-2016, 09:02 PM   #26
mayala03
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default :)

I have to echo Zgirl2 to a T. I consider Emily a friend and she is absolutely one of the most classiest and sweetest women I've met. I can't say enough great things about you sweetie..you're just a joy to know and be around
mayala03 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:24 PM   #27
Kermit64
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Oh i hope you come to Abilene one day
Kermit64 is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #28
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99
Angry Uhmkaaay, so I don't usually do this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglick View Post
Can't believe Emily NCNS me.
Neither can we, along with anything else you say at this point.

Quote:
OK all so I used the wrong terminology in calling it a NCNS
Fucking A right you did. And that in itself is a big fucking deal. Like bringing a gun to a knife fight. Big. Fucking. Deal. Dude.

Quote:
I willing accept that.
Acceptance is the first step. A fucking apology would be the next step for any non-narcissist/egomaniac/sociopath.

Quote:
As far as everyone adding their 2 cents in you'll are more than free to do that
Fucking A right we are.

Quote:
but as I mentioned before I was not and am still not drunk.
Well, drunk, or really colossally, breathtakingly completely fucking lacking in judgment. Which is worse? I think you should consider revising and extending your remarks to include an admission of inebriation, because if this is the sort of judgment you show sober, then I shudder to think.

Quote:
Whether or not she chooses to see me is very much her prerogative
Fucking A right it is.

Quote:
I was just merely voicing my displeasure
Yeah. We got that. Boo fucking hoo. Go tell someone who fucking cares.

Quote:
on the fact that she told me to come to her incall location after I was done hanging out with some friends
Well now. That isn't true. Is it?

Quote:
and than when a arrived without even seeing me she came to the conclusion that I was "drunk"
A completely reasonable conclusion considering the hour and the fact that you actually showed up at her incall after she told you not to. She was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. Drunk is the better of two options given the alternative of crazy-fucking-stalker-not-following-established-procedures.

Quote:
rather than say I messed up or I'm choosing not to do our schedulediscussion appointment because of another reason of my own accord
So let me get this straight...she was supposed to confront you, drunk/crazy fucking stalker not following established procedures, and reasonably explain to you... Yeah. Right.

Quote:
and thus chose to blame it on me. If it was or is some sort of misunderstanding again so be it.
Yeah, the blame in this situation landed exactly where it needed to. Misunderstanding? Uhmkaaay. That is one word for it. I think maybe we will come back to that later.

Quote:
I have sent her a pm and she has yet to respond so we'll see how it goes.
Yeah. How'd that go for you?

Quote:
Nobody is looking for your sympathy tough guy.
Look at your fucking original and subsequent posts tough guy. If not for sympathy then was it simply for your own fucking gratification that you voiced your displeasure?

Quote:
All I was letting anyone reading the threads what happened to me and what to be aware of so it doesn't happen to them
Yeah. Uhmkaaay. Thanks for that, Gump.

Quote:
Funny thing is I've seem Emily before and under almost the exact same circumstances
Well. Now. That's not true, is it? Or at least it is extremely subjective. First, reasonable people might disagree about whether or not there is a significant difference between 12:30 and 2:30. Oh yeah, and then there is the fact that this time you came to her incall after she tolja not to. Or maybe you find that the first time?

Quote:
and our encounter was without incident and a great time which is why I of course was trying to see her again last night. Unfortunately this time didn't go off without a hitch as the previous one did.
Gee. I wonder why?

Quote:
I don't keep all the messages we've exchanged so if that's what you have on record I'll take your word for it.
Game, set, match, Dude.

Biglick I have taken the time here to respond to many of the things that come up in your posts in this thread, and I have done that for you. I have used some profanity, and been somewhat more, ahem, DIRECT than is usually my posting style. I have done these things for you. I am no WK for this lady. Rather, I see you have a join date some 6 weeks ago. Who knows whether or not you had a prior handle, but if you did, you are rapidly establishing a need to start over (again). If not, then you are still brand spanking new, and although it appears you are getting the hang of writing reviews, as far as this thread goes, you are rapidly establishing a need to start over. As far as this thread goes, it appears you are doing it all wrong.

What is sad, is that it is all right here in this single thread. It started with an ill-advised post at 4:06 AM, and has gone even further downhill from there. In order to salvage anything, you need to do a serious fucking mea culpa, both with the lady, and also publicly, and this time actually apologize, and engage in extended self-flagellation, and then back the fuck away from the keyboard for a while.

Or, fuck it. Don't do a fucking thing and risk being blackballed by every WTx provider and thought ill of by every respected WTx hobbiest here.

Now, I seriously doubt you will get the nuance of this, but your original post about Emily in this thread was a complete fucking HIJACK of her thread. If I was a mod I might have pointed your ass for it. But there seems to be a fucking epidemic of it in WTx right now, even right here in this thread. So there is little in the way of leadership by example in this case. Let me learn ya some more...

This is my obligatory post referencing Emily's original topic, to avoid contributing further to YOUR ORIGINAL FUCKING HIJACK OF HER THREAD:
Nice fucking pics, Emily. Thanks for posting them. Made my morning.

Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:50 AM   #29
biglick
Valued Poster

I 😍😍😍 Internet Tough Guys they're so dreamy...
Old 07-04-2016, 12:14 PM   #30
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks hun. I'm glad I made your day

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women