Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sucking her tits until she cums... How many guys actually know how to do this Properly..

I know some women love to be eaten out and it give them much pleasure but what about sucking a woman's tits until she came... Has anyone actually tried to partake this super fun activity....

also do you like being slapped by big naturals sucking them, fucking them, nipple squeezing how far do you go to please by the nipple instead of the clit.... cant wait to hear you responses..
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
Guest052913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I am a huge fan of boobs! The bigger, the better!!
I love to pay attention to them but I have to know she is enjoying what I am doing as well. If I get a sense she is, the more I like to play. Some gals just don't get into it that much.
I'm not sure if I've ever given a gal an O by doing it but man, I'd love to try!!
Guest052913 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have done so many times. Like with everything else, the key is patience. Slow & steady, licking, squeezing, biting, breathing and sucking...paying attention to her and getting her to a point where she is focused on nothing else than the pleasure coming from her breasts. A lot of women don't realize that they can cum just from breast play and I love to show them that they can!
mwsatx is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I just walk in the room and they moan. Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh not you again.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to be pounded and have my tits sucked at the same time but i can also cum by Boob play most guys don't pay attention to it because most women like to cum by other ways ... just wondering because it's actually something i love having done... Soooo much fun...
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I'm not sure it's a question about "how to do it properly" (though there are certainly some ways you could try to do it that are guaranteed to fail... ). What I've found in my experience is that some women can get there, and some can't (or, at least, don't - maybe it's something that can be "learned", dunno...). Of those who can, whether the woman has larger breasts, or smaller breasts, doesn't seem to matter.

I don't claim to be any kind of expert in the "how", as far as making it happen. I do know, though, that not that long ago I had an appointment with a provider who has very sensitive breasts - I spent a large part of the appointment with my face buried in her chest, sucking on her nipples - while she had orgasm after orgasm... So, basically, we both got what we wanted out of that appointment.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I love it when a woman is really into breast/nipple play. One woman I know likes for me to tease her nipple with tongue flicks and circles, then suck it into my mouth - when I do that she'll gasp and arch her back, seemingly trying to push her whole (fairly large) breast into my mouth. I've never made her come that way, but after alternating from right to left for a while, squeezing her breasts and getting more aggressive with her nipples little by little, she'll be begging me to fuck her.

My first experience with a woman with very responsive nipples was a college girlfriend with extremely small breasts - what is smaller than an A cup? AA? Anyway, I would tease her nipples by just brushing them with my fingers until she would push my head down to them and beg me to suck on them. I don't know if she ever came but I know she came pretty close a few times. Well actually, she came, but I think the action of my fingers between her legs had something to do with it! In retrospect, I suspect that she might have been able to come just from the nipple attention alone! I thank her for teaching me the benefits of extended breast/nipple play.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #8
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guys know how to do this to me, but I am totally CRAVING for a man to do this until I beg them to take me. I CRAVE this so much, it is almost at fetish level for me.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #9
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Suck em deep and nurse em....ummmm makes my pussy wet just thinking about it.....Yes I have been lucky enough to cum from having my nipples sucked deep in his throat while I grinded my hot clit on his hard cock....then throw in my wand and BAM......somebody has a mess to clean up.....slurp slurp
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

suck my nipples and make me shiver and cum hard!! Yessssssssssss!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #11
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Nipple suckin just aint for the ladies....I love my nipples sucked, clamped and teased. Yeah ride that cock and suck my nipples and get ready to get bucked off with a mouth full of my nipple.....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Nipple suckin just aint for the ladies....I love my nipples sucked, clamped and teased. Yeah ride that cock and suck my nipples and get ready to get bucked off with a mouth full of my nipple.....
yeeehhhaaaawwww!!! Helllyeeeaaahhhh!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:23 PM   #13
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had it happen one time and one time only. Non hobby world. OMG it was a fantastic feeling and caught me off guard. I wish, I wish It could happen again!! Sucking my nipples while stimulating other areas does heighten and or increase my orgasm abilities also. I have several clients that love to have their nipples sucked, licked and tugged as well.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Nipples are designed to be sucked.
Some engineers at the drawing board a couple of thousand years ago made it that way.
So who are we to fight that?
And who are we if we don't take advantage of that?
I love nipples in every way I can imagine.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:15 AM   #15
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

This thread has inspired me. I have a date this afternoon with a girl who says her nipples are her kryptonite. We'll see if I can get her off just on breast worship. Even if I technically "fail" it won't be a wasted effort.
awl4knot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women