Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2014, 04:29 PM   #1
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118
Question Providers: Who are the SUBs, Who are the DOMs

Providers, do you "prefer" to be more a SUBmissive or a DOMinate provider? Can you be both? What comes more natural to you?

Hobbyists, what do you prefer? Who is your GoTo Sub or Dom?

sub·mis·sive:
ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive.

dom·i·nate
have a commanding influence on; exercise control over.

Having met more SUBs than DOMs so far, and enjoying both, I do admit that a "nice" DOM generally has me slightly more excited
...and SweetMiMi would be my weakness in the DOM department....

So folks: SUB or DOM ???
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't consider myself either Sub nor Domme.
I'm not really the 'obedient' type, however I am not the kind to take complete control either. I just kinda go with the flow of how things happen.
But I do like it when a guy takes charge of the situation, so if I had to choose, I'm more sub. LOL
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:12 PM   #3
travis13131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I like this question!!! For me, when I date a woman in the real world great sex is a give and take. Sometimes dominate, and sometimes submissive. A playful exploration that only grows in time. Being there is only an hour in a session, with the hopes of continued sessions. I like a provider to be dominate to start, and be open to then be submissive. Make me feel comfortable…Then let’s play giving a real GFE!!!
travis13131 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
I just kinda go with the flow of how things happen.
+1

I like both. I'm a fairly assertive person with certain boundaries and I tend to take the initiative in any situation where no one else does. On the other hand, I'll usually go along with someone who does take the initiative, within my boundaries, provided they're friendly about it. But the whole S&M thing just isn't that erotic to me. I'm too egalitarian at heart to be interested in being obedient or domineering.
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:42 PM   #5
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Sub for sure but to each his/her own
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:20 AM   #6
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Domme all the way. wouldn't consider subbing professionally.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #7
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Mildly dom to moderate dom, in most situations. I can be somewhat of a severe dom, if the situation seems right for it.
And on the rare occasion, I'll submit to quite a bit, actually. But, as I said, this is rare.
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:31 PM   #8
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Looks like no one's yet got the courage to admit they're submissive.....especially not any guy :P
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:00 AM   #9
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Look over in Another Realm, lots of happily submissive guys over there.

I suspect you won't find many providers willing to play the submissive role in the hobby, whatever their real world proclivities may run to. Too much risk with someone you don't know well. Though Monk seems to be able to build that trust.

I've been told that I'm a control freak in bed, but that was by someone whom I know well. When I'm comfortable with someone, I tend to be dominant. When I'm with someone new, I tend to go with the flow, interested in understanding what she likes and not willing to push boundaries too much.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:58 AM   #10
Ollie Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Not 100% sure where I fit in either category. I would describe myself as a "pleaser" and somewhat get off on how much my partner gets off (within reason). Certainly there are times, with certain providers, that I am either Dom or Sub, both lite, but mostly go with flow. Often I will have grand illusions about a session being one where I am dominant, take control, and think it's all going to be about me, but then i'll walk in, meet face to face, and ultimately let the lady drive. I'm best at being who I am and not role playing for the sake of my ego.
Ollie Pop is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #11
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm very submissive, though you wouldn't know it unless it was requested of me. But I'm very much a meet you at the door nekkid with a martini and a hummer sort of girl. What can I say?
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:05 PM   #12
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Sometimes I feel like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAMqnZYAIU

Other days like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV_VbNC98SE

The days I question my choice of profession:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCA-wk76UXc

And, of course, what my personal sex life is like with my husband:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2208x0aOck
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #13
FloridaShark
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I think a lot of hobbyists are looking for various types of BDSM. Providers who want to top/dominate are a dime a dozen. That's understandable as this lifestyle/occupation is risky enough. True pro subs are hard to find and frequently quite expensive in my experience.

Personally, I'm always more interested if I see submission listed in a provider's profile. I take this to mean if we have a chemistry and build some trust we can experiment a bit. Even with pretty mild tastes, I've found very few providers have much interest in going much beyond the standard menu. There are exceptions.

In ten years, I've only been with one provider who was really into role play. She showed up in a full school girl outfit and stayed in character the whole time. By happenstance I showed up in a suit that day. It was really hot but also kind of hilarious. I asked her about a safe word and she actually said "for what?". Incidentally this was when I learned that some girls need to wax their buttholes, but I digress.

She was a visitor and I never saw her again. Sky Rodgers was really cool about a little kink but she moved back to Cali. Hell it's hard to get an appointment for vanilla action these days.
FloridaShark is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #14
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

im very dominant.....if they let me
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:21 PM   #15
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

It does take time, and trust, but I've learned over the last year, that I'm neither one or the other, but find my strength in being a switch. Depends on our chemistry, and it can happen in a second. A blink of an eye.
I'm also a Scorpio, so I come by it honestly I think....
Mia Christine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women