Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2016, 05:34 AM   #46
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Do you offer Greek and if so, when can I set my appointment?����
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:44 AM   #47
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highballz View Post
If i purred In your ear while you were being sexy with yourself could there be a "tingly"?
Yes, of course, I can still be sexually turned on. By tingly, I meant that I don't get nervous anymore. Lack of nerves actually helps in enjoying myself sexually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wally View Post
Estella, you are lovely and you write quite well.
Can you briefly describe the path in your life that led you to becoming a "provider"? I mean to say, as a beautiful woman and obviously intelligent, there are so many options available for you in life career-wise.
Of all the occupations one can imagine, why did this one top all of the others? Was it an easy path to take? A difficult one?

Do your parents and/or brothers/sisters have any inkling of your profession?
If not, what do you tell them you do?

The easiest way to answer this question is with a question: If you could do a job where you get paid as much as a surgeon, set your own hours/days, travel the country/world, and have sex all day. . .wouldn't you?

The only thing I would change about this profession is the danger element. Beyond that, I have great fun. I meet awesome people from different walks of life. I make a great living. I do whatever I want and answer to no one.

Why wouldn't I like it? Why would I be ashamed? I don't think there's anything wrong with what I do. I enrich people's lives, relieve their stress, and am a listener when they need someone to talk to.

I do have a trade skill that pays 40k-50k per year and that is what my family believes I do. I did used to work in that field but it was a physical job that was hard on my body so I needed a break.

However, on one occasion, due to being nosy and opening my bank statements, my mom grew suspicious of where my money was coming from and made some accusations. I denied it vigorously at the time but can honestly say I'm not that terribly concerned with them finding out. They will have to deal with their own emotions if/when they do. . .I am already at peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Dear Abby.. um, Estella.

why is it you are fielding all questions, while some Providers completely ignore requests for sessions? there are 2 ECCIE ladies this week, who are either extremely busy, lazy to respond, or hate my fucking guts.. which of the 3 would you posit is correct?

I genuinely enjoy discussions about the hobby. I believe the reason some providers are very responsible and professional and others are not is that there is no bar to entry into this profession. If you are irresponsible and not business savvy, who is going to stop you from being a provider if that is what you choose? No one.

With that said, this is a job with a very high demand. I've had days where I wake up to 15-20 messages/emails/texts and I don't even know where to start.

If you don't receive a response, I would wait a little while, and send one more politely worded response asking if she had noticed your message.
CompanionEstella is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:51 AM   #48
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

thanks Estella.. damn your good!, LOL..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:06 AM   #49
Roy Wally
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Estella, thank you for your candid and honest answers.
The world is a better place with women like you, in my opinion. Congrats on a successful and lucrative career. More power to you!
Roy Wally is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:21 AM   #50
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Ok, here goes, what's your view on married men who partake in the hobby? How do you feel about servicing them? What are your thoughts on the impact of their marriage and relationship with their wives? What thoughts or feelings do you have towards the wives, if any?
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:31 AM   #51
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Pussy flavoring... Fucking hell.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 11:57 AM   #52
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Really great answers!

What would be your advise to girls that are managed/give most of their money to a pimp?

Pros and Cons of going independent
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:12 AM   #53
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01 View Post
Do you offer Greek? if so, when can I set my appointment?����
I never agree to any sex acts in exchange for money since that's illegal.

However, if I had a boyfriend, I would certainly enjoy Greek.

As to when you can set your appointment, I will be in Dallas December 12th through December 18th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Really great answers!

What would be your advise to girls that are managed/give most of their money to a pimp?

Pros and Cons of going independent
The pimped out ladies situation is above my paygrade/knowledge level. I cannot fathom why any lady would willingly work and hand over their money to a pimp. I imagine they were lured in and now find it difficult to leave.

If they do not want to reach out for help and want to go independent, I assume money is holding them back (since they have to give all their money to their pimp). If that is the case, the best way I can think of to raise the money to flee a pimp would be to slowly stash away tips from customers that the pimp wouldn't know about.

Honestly, I can't give advice to them because I cannot even pretend to understand/know their struggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Ok, here goes, what's your view on married men who partake in the hobby? How do you feel about servicing them? What are your thoughts on the impact of their marriage and relationship with their wives? What thoughts or feelings do you have towards the wives, if any?

I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business.

Attached/unattached clients make no difference to me as a provider. I don't really think about it and I don't judge either way. Regardless, I try to take it easy on the female scents, lipstick, etc. for discretion purposes.

I believe seeing a provider is much better for a marriage than having an affair. A client who visits me should never be found out by his wife so I should have no impact on their marriage.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:30 AM   #54
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

My question for the provider is "Who do you think will start at left tackle for the texas longhorns next year" ?
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:21 AM   #55
badboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

"I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business. "
I love your statement. I am very impressed by your intelligent answers
badboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:47 AM   #56
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

I am really starting to like this beautiful, intelligent, and down to earth lady. Now, if she only had some reviews so I'd know she isn't TGTBT.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:41 AM   #57
Tongue_in
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Do you have any favorite toys?
Tongue_in is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:06 AM   #58
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souper View Post
My question for the provider is "Who do you think will start at left tackle for the texas longhorns next year" ?
College football, especially in Texas where I have never been until last night. . .not my strong suit. Your guess is as good as mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy1 View Post
"I have never felt that men, biologically, were meant to be monogamous creatures. I believe that society forces them into monogamy. If this were not true, providers would not be in business. "
I love your statement. I am very impressed by your intelligent answers
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
I am really starting to like this beautiful, intelligent, and down to earth lady. Now, if she only had some reviews so I'd know she isn't TGTBT.
I do have reviews, though they are not on this site as this site is not widely used in Seattle, where I am from. You can view links to my reviews at my website www.companionestella.com

Be aware, though, my feeling on reviews in general is not an overly positive one. . . and has been shaped by incidents in Seattle where 100+ men have been charged with felonies for simply writing reviews.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:41 AM   #59
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongue_in View Post
Do you have any favorite toys?
Sorry I missed this one!

I love playing with toys. I have one favorite one that is hard to describe but I particularly like toys I can press hard on my clit area.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:57 PM   #60
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionEstella View Post
I do have reviews, though they are not on this site as this site is not widely used in Seattle, where I am from. You can view links to my reviews at my website www.companionestella.com

Be aware, though, my feeling on reviews in general is not an overly positive one. . . and has been shaped by incidents in Seattle where 100+ men have been charged with felonies for simply writing reviews.
You are very intelligent and have given excellent answers, so I have two questions.

How old are you really?

Could you provide a link to the 100+ men charged with felonies for simply writing reviews!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women