Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2016, 10:30 PM   #16
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Salma Hayek?

Also, do you speak Spanish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionEstella View Post
It is also nice to be complimented on things other than physical beauty, though!
You seem very bright and like you really have your shit together... that's extremely hot
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:31 PM   #17
ftango4
Valued Poster

I usually start with a smiling, hi, how are you? Are you the lady in the photo(s)? What part of town are your in? Is it a hotel, motel, Holiday Inn?! Or an office, spa,apt or house? Hey are you near the Hilltop? You don't happen to have a table per chance do you maam? Are you a hot,ebony dominating FBSMer or a reasonable facsimle thereof? Once that get's wrapped we settle on a price and, then we have an appointment and see if we are in love. lol
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:48 PM   #18
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

How often do clients in a brothel ask for sex with no condom? Is it as prevalent there as it is here?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #19
Hobby Jon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

"Collectors"....is that your term or is that really a term ladies use for guys who don't repeat?
Hobby Jon is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:14 PM   #20
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I used to live in the Seattle area, but haven't lived there in a number of years. I don't miss the rain, but miss the variety of things there are to do.
How much time are you able to take off? When you do take time off, what do you enjoy doing the most? What general area of the city do you like the most to visit?
What do you do with your time when you don't have work scheduled, but want to be available for work if contacted?
As far as ECCIE, there seems to be more providers and more going on in and around Texas, although, since I am new to this hobby and live in Oklahoma, I am probably just ignorant. After all, I once planned a vacation around a trip to Vegas to see a provider. Anyway, what's your impression of the hobby in the areas of the country you are familiar with?
Anyway, I do appreciate what you lovely ladies do, I wouldn't have the courage to! Any, in my opinion, you are a damn site prettier than Selma Hayek!
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:21 PM   #21
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
Has anyone ever told you that you look like Salma Hayek?

Also, do you speak Spanish?

You seem very bright and like you really have your shit together... that's extremely hot

Thanks for the compliment.

I do get Salma Hayek occasionally, though some tend to think I am "white". I do speak Spanish, but not as well as I speak English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
How often do clients in a brothel ask for sex with no condom? Is it as prevalent there as it is here?
Fortunately, it's pretty rare that I've ever been asked for sex with no condom in either case. I can probably count on one hand the times I've been asked in all. I think this is probably because I don't give a dramatic reaction to the question, just a simple "no".

I would be more disturbed if someone actually ATTEMPTED BBFS and I would be on higher alert if it was brought up.
CompanionEstella is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:39 PM   #22
ElBombero
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with CPA competence and everything to do with the high tax rates in America. I typically fall between the 28% and 33% tax brackets (so I use 30% as the average) and am also subject to a 15% self-employment tax, which equals 45%. Luckily, I live in a state with no state income tax but given my expenses, I estimate that I am able to keep between 30-40% of my profits, dependent on how much I am able to keep costs down.
You're right. You don't need a better CPA. You need a better understanding of how taxes are calculated. Being in the 33% bracket does not mean you pay 33% of your income as taxes. That's the percentage paid on the last dollar earned. In 2016 the 33% bracket begins at 190,150 (assuming you are single). That means you pay 33% on everything you earn over that amount. Money earned below that amount are taxed at lower rates in their own tiers. Also, these are all calculated after your deductions.

Self employment tax is calculated in net income, which can likely be reduced by claiming many of the expenses you have. And, the employer-equivalent amount of self employment tax due is a deduction itself, reducing your income tax.

So, yes, if you are really giving 45% of the money you earn to the government, there is some incompetency somewhere in the mix.
ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:40 AM   #23
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby Jon View Post
"Collectors"....is that your term or is that really a term ladies use for guys who don't repeat?
I suppose it's my own term. It wasn't meant in a derogatory fashion as I believe variety is the spice of life. Frankly, providers would not be in business if men did not appreciate variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrier16973479 View Post
I used to live in the Seattle area, but haven't lived there in a number of years. I don't miss the rain, but miss the variety of things there are to do.
How much time are you able to take off? When you do take time off, what do you enjoy doing the most? What general area of the city do you like the most to visit?
I began providing independently in Seattle this summer, fully aware that I would be taking significant time off after my surgery. In order to keep up with my financial goals, I worked very hard with very little time off for about four months. When I return to Seattle next year, I will work at a more relaxed pace and probably enjoy taking my dog to the park, watching movies, whale watching, etc.

I actually provided in and prefer Bellevue to Seattle.

Quote:
What do you do with your time when you don't have work scheduled, but want to be available for work if contacted?
I kept and worked a really busy schedule and as I typed above, didn't have much time for recreation. I do spend a lot of time marketing, making videos, photoshoots, answering/responding to emails/texts, etc.

Quote:
As far as ECCIE, there seems to be more providers and more going on in and around Texas, although, since I am new to this hobby and live in Oklahoma, I am probably just ignorant. After all, I once planned a vacation around a trip to Vegas to see a provider. Anyway, what's your impression of the hobby in the areas of the country you are familiar with?
Anyway, I do appreciate what you lovely ladies do, I wouldn't have the courage to! Any, in my opinion, you are a damn site prettier than Selma Hayek!

I have only provided in Seattle and haven't arrived in Texas yet. I will update with my impression of providing in Texas when I know more.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:01 AM   #24
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBombero View Post
You're right. You don't need a better CPA. You need a better understanding of how taxes are calculated. Being in the 33% bracket does not mean you pay 33% of your income as taxes. That's the percentage paid on the last dollar earned. In 2016 the 33% bracket begins at 190,150 (assuming you are single). That means you pay 33% on everything you earn over that amount. Money earned below that amount are taxed at lower rates in their own tiers. Also, these are all calculated after your deductions.

Self employment tax is calculated in net income, which can likely be reduced by claiming many of the expenses you have. And, the employer-equivalent amount of self employment tax due is a deduction itself, reducing your income tax.

So, yes, if you are really giving 45% of the money you earn to the government, there is some incompetency somewhere in the mix.
Sorry for separate post, having difficulty with mult-quote feature.

Some of the things you described are the reason I chose to use 30% as a simple "average" for federal income tax, though obviously some of my income is taxed at a higher percentage and some of my income is taxed at a lower percentage.

As I explained, I do deduct expenses. However, deducting expenses does not mean I do not have to pay for them. It simply means that I pay the hotel $100 for a room instead of giving the IRS a portion of that money. I'm still out the $100.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:43 AM   #25
Pedrosia
Premium Access

In the past, providers who claim to not be broke hit me up with sad stories begging for cash rather than offer to meet for cash. What is the psychological disorder that allows people to ask for a handout rather work?

How often do you vomit after sex with a physically unattractive client?

May I take you to lunch?
Pedrosia is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:30 AM   #26
ElBombero
Premium Access

Quote:
Sorry for separate post, having difficulty with mult-quote feature.

Some of the things you described are the reason I chose to use 30% as a simple "average" for federal income tax, though obviously some of my income is taxed at a higher percentage and some of my income is taxed at a lower percentage.

As I explained, I do deduct expenses. However, deducting expenses does not mean I do not have to pay for them. It simply means that I pay the hotel $100 for a room instead of giving the IRS a portion of that money. I'm still out the $100.
Actually, you stated that you use 30% because you are sometimes in the 28% bracket and in the 33% bracket. In reality, if you do your taxes correctly, your effective rate would be around 20% at the most, after expenses.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:48 AM   #27
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrosia View Post
In the past, providers who claim to not be broke hit me up with sad stories begging for cash rather than offer to meet for cash. What is the psychological disorder that allows people to ask for a handout rather work?

How often do you vomit after sex with a physically unattractive client?

May I take you to lunch?

I'm not sure why providers would ask for money without offering a date as I've never engaged in this behavior. Actually, as I described earlier, I do not ever initiate contact with a client.

I care far more about a person's attitude and hygiene than how physically attractive he is. I have never vomited because a person was unattractive. Earlier I described feeling compelled to do something I was uncomfortable with but that is no longer the case. Today, if I felt someone was so unattractive/unclean/unappealing that I would be uncomfortable engaging with them, I simply wouldn't. So far, that hasn't happened.

I would love to go out for lunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBombero View Post
Actually, you stated that you use 30% because you are sometimes in the 28% bracket and in the 33% bracket. In reality, if you do your taxes correctly, your effective rate would be around 20% at the most, after expenses.
I feel that that the 30% federal income tax and 45% tax rate overall is fairly accurate (within a couple percentage points) to my situation. My taxes were done by a professional who specializes in doing taxes for workers such as myself. Even if you are a tax professional, I'm not sure on what grounds you can dispute this given that you do not know anything about my earnings or expenses other than the very general amount I spoke of here.

Edit: I went back to look at the actual figures from 2015 and it was 29.3% of my profit so I feel 30% was a fair rough estimate. Add on 15% for self-employment tax.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:53 AM   #28
ElBombero
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not sure why providers would ask for money without offering a date as I've never engaged in this behavior. Actually, as I described earlier, I do not ever initiate contact with a client.

I care far more about a person's attitude and hygiene than how physically attractive he is. I have never vomited because a person was unattractive. Earlier I described feeling compelled to do something I was uncomfortable with but that is no longer the case. Today, if I felt someone was so unattractive/unclean/unappealing that I would be uncomfortable engaging with them, I simply wouldn't. So far, that hasn't happened.

I would love to go out for lunch!

I feel that that the 30% federal income tax and 45% tax rate overall is fairly accurate (within a couple percentage points) to my situation. My taxes were done by a professional who specializes in doing taxes for workers such as myself. Even if you are a tax professional, I'm not sure on what grounds you can dispute this given that you do not know anything about my earnings or expenses other than the very general amount I spoke of here.
I'm not a tax professional. But, I fucked a girl in a Holiday Express last night.

https://youtu.be/l8Ah8WTL2i8
Old 12-07-2016, 07:01 AM   #29
boujangles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

You've answered my question some, but do you ever develop feeling for a client who has seen you for over a year?
boujangles is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:07 AM   #30
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by boujangles View Post
You've answered my question some, but do you ever develop feeling for a client who has seen you for over a year?
Actually, I dated a client for a while. I met him at the brothel and he spent a significant amount of money which meant we spent a significant amount of time together. We went to breakfast, went horseback riding, etc. When it was time for him to leave, I didn't want him to.

He suggested a sugar daddy relationship and I agreed but never accepted any money from him after our initial date. We dated for about a year and split amicably. . .I continued providing throughout and he was aware.

With that said, I think I am the anomaly, not the rule. Were I not in this profession, I would be a clingy, annoying girlfriend. It is easy for me to become attached to people. Other ladies would probably be horrified at the above story.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women