Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2016, 01:53 AM   #1
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357126
Default Ask A Provider Anything

I believe "Ask me Anything" threads are always fun and I want to open this up to other providers who might want to jump in and answer questions.

Clients: What have you always wanted to ask a provider? What are you curious about? Ask a provider anything!
CompanionEstella is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:54 AM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

anytime I ask a question, the answer always comes back "no".
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:18 AM   #3
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

How do you clean your $? Seriously, you can't put all that cash in the bank without a DBA, good story and a 1040.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:18 AM   #4
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Chung, you must be asking the same things of the same women that I am.

Okay, I'll bite. What can a client do to make a woman want to see him again, as opposed to merely accepting tolerating his company for $XXX per hour?

Further, let's say you know that every client you've ever had drives by your incall on his way home from work every day. Assuming you'd when one or more you have nothing going on and say "I'd like to see you. Why don't you stop by on your way home today/tomorrow/one day later this week?", what characteristics would such clients have? (Note that I'm not talking about the kind of contact that women initiate when the rent is due and they send a blast out to all their clients. )
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:22 PM   #5
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I'm still waiting for an honest answer to the last question I asked you.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058919606&postcount=38
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:44 PM   #6
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclark View Post
How do you clean your $? Seriously, you can't put all that cash in the bank without a DBA, good story and a 1040.
Prior to this year, I worked in legal brothels in Nevada so I received a 1099, took expenses, and paid my taxes like everyone else.

This year, when I chose to begin working independently, I decided I would file my taxes as a model.

Either way, I do put my money in the bank and pay my taxes as normal. It's unfortunate with tax rates being so high (I pay about 45% in taxes) but I want to invest my money and you cannot invest money you haven't paid taxes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Chung, you must be asking the same things of the same women that I am.

Okay, I'll bite. What can a client do to make a woman want to see him again, as opposed to merely accepting tolerating his company for $XXX per hour?

Further, let's say you know that every client you've ever had drives by your incall on his way home from work every day. Assuming you'd when one or more you have nothing going on and say "I'd like to see you. Why don't you stop by on your way home today/tomorrow/one day later this week?", what characteristics would such clients have? (Note that I'm not talking about the kind of contact that women initiate when the rent is due and they send a blast out to all their clients. )
I have never solicited business or cold-called clients. Beyond my feeling that it is unprofessional, my primary concern is "outing" you to your friends or family. My belief is that if a client is sitting next to his wife, he doesn't want to have to explain why his provider is texting him. Even if he is unattached, he could be with his mom/friend/business partners. I feel that being the sort of woman who will "leave you alone" after we have our fun is included in the fee.

A client would have to initiate a conversation with me, okaying contact outside of session scheduling in order for me to consider.

With that said, there have been times when I wished things could be different so I understand the question. Some examples: If we've discussed football and I know someone's favorite football team, I may think of them when I see their team playing and get an urge to comment on the result. On one occasion, I was extremely attracted to a client and was interested in him as more-than-just-a-client. However, he was a "collector", someone who never repeats, and I knew he wouldn't be interested in meeting again. . .so I wished I could send him a message but I stayed true to my policy and didn't. Other than that, good conversationalists and clients who are smart or have a similar sense of humor may make me wish/hope to see them again.

This is beyond the simple good hygiene/on-time arrival/general etiquette I'm sure everyone is aware of.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:08 PM   #7
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I'm still waiting for an honest answer to the last question I asked you.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058919606&postcount=38

I'm sorry I missed this post with my last reply.

I'm afraid I don't understand why you feel the answer I gave was not an honest one. Frankly, I think you are anticipating a problem where there isn't one. My schedule is clearly posted for all to see. If you visit me in San Antonio on the 9th, write a review, and would like to see me again on the 19th, you should have no difficulty scheduling.

My estimate of being able to accommodate 5-7 dates is an estimate and not set-in-stone. It's just an estimate of how I anticipate I will feel as I recover from my surgery.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:55 PM   #8
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

is it frustrating dealing with fat guys with tiny penises that cant get it up?
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:57 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
Hahahaha.. I like you.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:30 PM   #10
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Hahahaha.. I like you.
been a fan of yours for a while chung im mostly a learker these days $$$$ is not my friend right now so i am living through some of yalls adventures.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:25 PM   #11
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post

No. I like helping men work through their problems and I do not judge people based on their size.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:48 PM   #12
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

you are a really pretty gal.. I always wish I could say something nice a gal hasn't heard before. Do you grow bored of hearing how pretty you are? Well, I can't think of anything original, but I mean it more....if that counts
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #13
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee Man View Post
you are a really pretty gal.. I always wish I could say something nice a gal hasn't heard before. Do you grow bored of hearing how pretty you are? Well, I can't think of anything original, but I mean it more....if that counts
Thanks for your sweet compliment. I don't think a lady ever grows bored of genuine compliments. It is also nice to be complimented on things other than physical beauty, though!
Old 12-06-2016, 08:45 PM   #14
HobbieMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionEstella View Post

This year, when I chose to begin working independently, I decided I would file my taxes as a model.

Either way, I do put my money in the bank and pay my taxes as normal. It's unfortunate with tax rates being so high (I pay about 45% in taxes) but I want to invest my money and you cannot invest money you haven't paid taxes on.
I'd find a better CPA or learn a bit more about tax law. Just saying. :O

Ok, here's a question that's often asked but I never get tired of hearing the individual answers.

How'd you get into the hobby, and what was the first time (or first few experiences) like for you?

On a side note, there was a neat webpage that has since gone cold, but related to this very topic.

There are HOURS of reading on her experiences at a white gal AMP style massage parlor.
http://happyendingz.blogspot.com/201...n-massage.html
HobbieMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:52 PM   #15
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieMan View Post
I'd find a better CPA or learn a bit more about tax law. Just saying. :O
Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with CPA competence and everything to do with the high tax rates in America. I typically fall between the 28% and 33% tax brackets (so I use 30% as the average) and am also subject to a 15% self-employment tax, which equals 45%. Luckily, I live in a state with no state income tax but given my expenses, I estimate that I am able to keep between 30-40% of my profits, dependent on how much I am able to keep costs down.

Quote:

Ok, here's a question that's often asked but I never get tired of hearing the individual answers.

How'd you get into the hobby, and what was the first time (or first few experiences) like for you?
l
On a side note, there was a neat webpage that has since gone cold, but related to this very topic.

There are HOURS of reading on her experiences at a white gal AMP style massage parlor.
http://happyendingz.blogspot.com/201...n-massage.html

I first began working in a legal brothel. My first time was with a D-list "celebrity" friend of the owner. The problem for me was that because of his "celebrity status" he had a "comp card" with a fixed price of $150 that I was not allowed to negotiate by the rules of the brothel. I was also not allowed to negotiate a time.

While he was very nice, the experience of feeling compelled and manipulated into doing something I was uncomfortable doing at that price point shaped the way I carried myself and conducted business from that point forward. I never again did anything I didn't want to do at a price I wasn't comfortable with.

My first time independently was also a negative experience that shaped me. The main difference between brothel customers and independent customers is the "danger" element. Brothel customers are almost always on their best behavior and there is security/people around to make it a safe environment. My first independent customer, while pretending to be sweet, secretly recorded our session without my knowledge.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women