Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2010, 02:52 PM   #16
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Soooooo,

What do we learn?

If you've been around for awhile you can identify some of the folks on the board and can guage to a degree how much you are impressed with what they say. Personally, I never put that much stock in a review by someone I don't know. But, to 'fess up, I'm rarely going to see the new 'flavor of the month' precisely because I'd like to build up a body of opinion on the lady. I'm quite sure I've missed some opportunities, but I've also had very few bad sessions. That's just my approach however.

I do think we as a community need to do more follow ups. I know, getting pegged as a WK is something we all want to avoid, but really what's the alternative in cases like this? Do we loose good providers because someone, for honest reasons or not, posts a bad review, and we're afraid to say "Not my experience with ____, and I saw her last month." Of course the same is true on the negative side. If somebody posts a review noting a problem, which accords with my experience, I ought to chime in to support them.

Bottom line, you've got to have a B.S. detector, sure. But really our best defense against bogus posting, or a genuine review of somebody who had a bad day, is having a batch of different views to use a a basis to judge. That's the whole point of this board, as I see it. (Well, that and meeting hot babes.)
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #17
promdate
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

one of the things that made me a repeater with pepper(pre-eccie) was her spirited nature! she was always fun & full of positive spirit, i'm just kicking my ass for getting side-tracked & not going back to see her! but if she is still providing via BP or CL, i'm gonna get in line for that fine gal!!!
promdate is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #18
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Soooooo,

What do we learn?
That, after all this time, there are still people who will believe anything they read on the internet.

Pardon, I could not resist. As you were.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #19
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Over the years I have had loads of fun with Pepper. We have gone bar hopping, had lunch and other fun non-bcd stuff. Its been too long since BCD and I can say one thing about The Pepper ---- if she only gave the creep a HJ then she would have had a very serious reason. Like he stunk. Or he was Jeffrey Dalhmer.
So ok creep what is it, fess up, did you make the whole thing up or are you so repulsive that one of the cities premier providers could not bring herself to FS.

Maybe you are Quasamoto-----"The Hump, Give me the Hump"
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #20
longhornz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Pepper was always lots of fun. Always full of energy. That smile and the jokes with her I will never forget. Never once had a bad session or time with her. Sorry to hear that she won't be here on Eccie anymore.

Take Care Pepper!
longhornz
longhornz is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #21
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

This year is the worst year I have ever seen or had in the biz....I'm very nearly end of my rope, especially after hearing this!!! What's next??
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #22
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know this girl personally. However, I have not seen anything negative on or about her since an Alert posted on ASPD awhile back and she had a definitive rebuttal. (That is, if I am remembering this correctly, if not I apologize, but I am almost sure of this) Her sudden silence is a bit confusing but it is her personal right and cannot be justifiably misjudged and should not be stipulated to mean this or that.

As far as the entire thread is concerned- one word- "Heresay"

Pepper, I wish you the best. I hope intimidation and/or fear is not the reason for your retirement. If you need an ear or even a shoulder- you got one here.

Kelli Ann Preston
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #23
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

I didn't say she retired. Just quit ECCIE. THat girl loves her work more than any provider I have ever met. That's why she's usually so much fun and has so many positive reviews. She makes a guy feel like "Hey Im glad to be here". So often we see providers with the opposite attitude.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:56 AM   #24
still havin fun
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

This sucks. I saw pepper AKA fantasy only twice years ago before she changed her name. I fact I wrote her first review on ASPD. Hopefully when I come back to town in May I will be able to find her....she is stellar. Pepper if you read this please pm me your contact info.
still havin fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:12 AM   #25
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Pepper ---- if she only gave the creep a HJ then she would have had a very serious reason. Like he stunk. Or he was Jeffrey Dalhmer...
TFF!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #26
Termite
Account Disabled

I've always enjoyed Pepper's posts and her general good-natured demeanor so I've got nothing against her and I'm sorry to see her go.

But why quit ECCIE over 1 bogus review?

That shouldn't be too difficult to get taken care of. Bring it to the mods attention and let them deal with it.

What troubles me is NOT so much the ONE bad/bogus review but follow-up comments in other reviews from established members where they experienced either the same, sub-par sessions, or diminishing and erratic TCB skills in the form of NCNS. And these were starting to become common occurrences, according to these established members' comments.

It's none of our business why she decided to leave. I wish her the best and I'm sorry that she got her feelings hurt but trying to load all of the blame on that 1 review doesn't make a convincing argument for leaving. I'm sorry for coming across as harsh or uncaring but I'm just calling it like I see it.
Termite is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #27
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

seXXXy Brooke has so eloquently summed-up the feelings of many of us by simply closing with,

Quote:
"...after all it is some of our own members that bashed and beat her down so quickly. SAD SAD SAD..."
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #28
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

This site is more "open" than the one many of us are used to. It will take time for some folks to adjust to that.

The way it is supposed to work is:

1. Guy posts a review on a girl.
2. You cannot call Bullshit on that review, cuz you were not there.
3. However, you can post what your experience was, if any.
4. Girl can call Bullshit on it if she was there.
5. However, just because she is a Provider does not make her somehow more believable than the guy.
6. This is called "He said, She said".
7. Third party readers who were not there must judge the situation based on the preponderance of evidence, that is to say, multiple reviews over time and the pattern they form. They should take into account who the reviewers are, what their reps are, comments and posts by the provider, etc.
8. Sometimes there is additional "backchannel" evidence, from locker rooms, PM's, social networking...the more "evidence", the better judgement you can make.
9. "White Knighting" can be helpful if it sticks to #3 above. It is not helpful if it attempts to bash the reviewer, as in #2. That only serves to make other reviewers less eager to post valuable information on the board. It is not only good providers we sometimes lose, but good reviewers as well.

The influx of folks here from another board is akin to a sudden arrival of new immigrants, coming in with expectations formed from their prior culture and experience. Assimilation is seldom smooth, and I would hope that rather than "quit", both immigrants and natives can find ways to adjust.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #29
Termite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by seXXXy Brooke View Post
Well I hardly know Pepper, I met her 1x for like 5 seconds lol. I do however exchange texts with her for reff vouches and just from that small amount of interaction we have had I have grown to like and respect her. Its really sad and I'm sitting here thinking that if I were her and going through this I would have probably done the same. Maybe she didn't feel she needed to respond because she has proven herself time and time again. Maybe she felt that her actions throughout the years were enough. Its sad that so many of you were so ready to just write her off over a couple of bad reviews in a very short time span. Maybe she thought you boys would write off the reviews but instead you hung her. Maybe their was something wrong, or she was having personal problems at that time. Nobody knows exactly what except for her and I'm sure by everybody willing to throw gas on the fire angered her. I know I would be pissed to. I would have felt betrayed by all the negative comments. Like the one that stated "she wasmore meaty" lol the girl probably weighs 115 lbs a lil more meat is not gonna hurt. (If it does I'm in serious trouble lol) other comments about her partying made me think WTF she is young she's doing what young people doat that age. She is in college and has no responsibilities other then that. Think back when you boys were in college don't tell me you didn't have some wild nights. I'm sure the tequilla was flying. I'm just trying to say that it is so sad that a provider like Pepper got hung the way she did. I don't blame her for leaving it all behind here on ECCIE, after all it is some of our own members that bashed and beat her down so quickly. SAD SAD SAD

Beautiful Brooke, while I understand that anyone would be upset over some negative reviews and subsequent comments, I think that you're missing one very critical point; from a client's perspective, her actions and behavior are what lead up to all of this negativity. Several lackluster sessions, numerous NCNS, tend to bring negative comments. If there's a pattern developing, it's not throwing fuel on the fire by bringing this to light, it's called exchanging information so that hobbyists can make an informed decision. Good or bad, that's how this thing works.

I don't mean this to sound cold or harsh but while I'm as sympathetic and as reasonable as the next guy, the reality of it all is that if she's having personal problems then she should probably take some time off and get things sorted-out; NOT schedule appointments and either be off her game, or worse, NCNS people.

$200 hr IS kind of a lot of money, especially in this economy. Probably more than most people make a day. So for her to schedule/NCNS/be off of her game isn't fair to her and it's especially not fair to her clients.

I'm sorry that she got her feelings hurt and I wish her nothing but the best but she's got to shoulder some of the responsibility here. Being young and wanting to party isn't a reason, it's an excuse.
Whether you want to admit this or not, this IS still a business and should be treated as such.

Here's something else to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W. View Post

1. That seeing you is often times the highlight and/or Culmination of their day, week, or possibly even month.
2. That regardless of whether or not it’s their 1st visit or their 101st, there is always that teeny, bit of anxiety and boyish anticipation once on their way to see you. Always.
3. That once in session, your words spoken carry far more weight and have a much larger impact than you might imagine.
4. That the donation willfully and happily directed toward you could have easily been redirected toward another.
5. That you often times fill a void in someone’s life which stretches far beyond that of both the physical realm and the relatively short time period the two of you spend together in a session.
6. Real or imagined, expressed or not – you DO matter and DO make a difference to so many.
7. That upon seeing you, the memory and recollection of having had a great session makes “getting back to normal” that much easier and tolerable to so many.
8. That they elected to contact and see you based upon something positive and favorable that they either read or heard mentioned here or elsewhere.
9. That first-time customers are generally just as nervous as you are; regardless of whether or not they’ll admit to it or not. Possibly even more so?
10. That seldom are the intentions and expected outcome of a session one-sided. Many truly do care and have a genuine concern for both parties having an equally great time during the session.

These are but a few of the things that I feel the provider’s out there should know about their given clientele and chosen field of pursuit. Some of which they many very well have already known. But then again, some of which not?

Again, I wish her happy trails and I hope that she gets things turned around because I really like her...as I'm sure, did the clients who were ultimately on the receiving end of her personal problems.

Old 03-14-2010, 11:16 PM   #30
Termite
Account Disabled

Yes Ms. Brooke, I hope that she doesn't feel as if we're writing her off. That's certainly not the case; well, with many of us anyway. I think we're all in agreement that we hope she gets things right in her life --whatever that may be, because she's too sweet a young woman to have stuff like this hanging over her head, bringing her grief.

Come on. She's Pepper. We dig Pepper!

Wishing her the best and you a big ol' hug,
Bug

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women