Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135
Default One of The Best Quits Eccie. Pepper's Gone.

OK this is probably pure WK bullshit but it's because I've known Pepper since she started here as Fantasy 3 years ago and she's my friend. Whether you like her or nor or indifferent if you have been following SA hobby scene for years you have to agree that she has a pretty good rep with probably over 60 or 70 or more good reviews over the years. So in reputation alone she's probably only surpassed by a very few maybe LikkiNikki and Sonya Playmate come to mind.

Well she had a customer she never saw do a bogus review of her saying she wasn't FS (yeah after 70 reviews to the contrary) and a bunch of guys here seemed to believe it. It upset her that after fucking literally 100's of guys on this website some anonymous person that she refused to see because he sounded like police could lie and say she just gave him an HJ and everyone believed him. They made comments like "She should retire" and such. So she quit. Just wanted to pass this on and before she quit here she gave a Girltalk warning about that customer that she thinks he really is LE. So just remember the cops signed on ASPD for 3 months to bust Houston and they can sign on on here too. And guys these mods can't filter everything so please don't take all info here as truth.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Interesting thought on LE...join site...do bad reviews on providers...clients won't see providers...no more vice. Yeah, that'll work.
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
oden
Valued Poster

That is why we are here, to sift through the B.S. It will all work itself out. My #1 concern is she is ok. I'm pretty sure based on all of her great reviews that this is an adoration; or at least I hope so as she is on my fantasy list.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
HOOK'EM
Gaining Momentum

Oden,

After reading a lot of good reviews, I was about to call her. Then I read the bad one and wondered what happened. The whole thing seems to have deteriorated quickly.
Too bad, hope it works out for her.
HOOK'EM
HOOK'EM is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Up, thanks for the insight! I am sorry to hear this happened to such a sweet, and legendary provider
I was in the same boat as Hook'em. I was BCD with her a few months back, I had a good time, wanted to call her, but after the chatter on the board, I got VERY cold feet. The whole talk of a BF a while back, and apparent flakiness was a huge turn off. As I said before, in cyberspace, one review looks like another, and you can't distinguish a legit post from a phony/troll post. Many of us noticed the most recent negative reviewer had one post/one review, but on ASPD, my first two posts were reviews, both legit and honest, and both very negative. I just wish Pepper would have contacted a moderator and told them of the fake review/harassment to squash the speculation, save her the hassle and possibly out a troll if that was indeed the case. However, it sounds like she was not cool with the ECCIE board, and that is certainly her preference.

Its bullshit somebody must defend themselves against false accusations, but you must admit, her silence during this whole matter looked bad from an inquisitive hobbyists' perspective. Remember, we as hobbyist are at risk for robberies, exploitation, battery and other undesired crimes/circumstance from providers and, more likely, their supporting staff (i.e. pissed of S.O., pimps, etc.). As flawless as someone's reputation may have been, you never know if/when it will go for the worse. I wish Pepper well, and hope she returns, but I know she is probably gone for good.
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

All Good Things! Glad I'm in her Inner Circle! Pepper Holla Back! I gotta Strong Back! Lol that was for JJ lol
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:22 AM   #7
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

i can totally understand where she is coming from... Pepper if you get to read this... very professional to not respond to the crap. ( real or not)
You have some awesome reviews over the years and one needs to question a "bad" review that would pop up on any provider that has any reviews out their.
Hon I am hoping you dont retire because of this.. but if u do I can understand why and hope you do well.
All the kisses and hugs go to Pepper...
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:44 AM   #8
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Why not respond?***

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslovebjs68 View Post
i can totally understand where she is coming from... Pepper if you get to read this... very professional to not respond to the crap. ( real or not)
You have some awesome reviews over the years and one needs to question a "bad" review that would pop up on any provider that has any reviews out their.
Hon I am hoping you dont retire because of this.. but if u do I can understand why and hope you do well.
All the kisses and hugs go to Pepper...
Hi,

IMO, I think she should've. If you check out GT you will see that she inquired about this id back in feburary so she was screening him. The fact is, did she see him two weeks later, hmmm makes me wonder?

BTW, I thought you were retiring?

Sincerely,
Velvet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:48 AM   #9
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

wv... this is my last week....lol
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #10
Guest080310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Just saw her yesterday and what uparound noon said is legit. She still has got the same sexy moves and attitude and looks awesome. I will be posting a review soon. She is not retired and still wants to see clients. She left Eccie for personal reasons. Those that have seen her and know her in the past should look her up. All this mess has really hurt her feelings and her business. I am guilty too of assuming the worst and I apologized to her. Also met Daisy and she is hot too. They are advertising doubles too and if anything she is stepping up her game when it comes to doubles.
Guest080310 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #11
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslovebjs68 View Post
.. very professional to not respond to the crap. ( real or not)
Yeah, professional...maybe, but certainly not community friendly. If what uparoundnoon said is true, and Pepper knew that the review was a fake I wish she would have brought it to the attention of the community.

Still, the decision not to speak, leave the board, and/or retire is hers. It sucks, and she will be missed.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #12
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Well, I hope that she reconsiders and comes back.

She has a history of many excellent reviews.

There was a history of poor reviews before--related to alcohol intoxication. But a bunch of very good reviews.

Pepper, everyone needs a little thicker skin here. Mods are not yanking less than positive reviews, and threatening less than positive reviewers, so this can happen. And, overall, that's a good thing.

We need to consider the source re + and - reviews & review comments (good and bad)--how many times posting/reviewing, how long reviewer has been around etc.

Pepper not my type--I prefer a little older, but I hope to see her back here.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 AM   #13
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***hmmmm!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by major u View Post
Just saw her yesterday and what uparound noon said is legit. She still has got the same sexy moves and attitude and looks awesome. I will be posting a review soon. She is not retired and still wants to see clients. She left Eccie for personal reasons. Those that have seen her and know her in the past should look her up. All this mess has really hurt her feelings and her business. I am guilty too of assuming the worst and I apologized to her. Also met Daisy and she is hot too. They are advertising doubles too and if anything she is stepping up her game when it comes to doubles.
Hi,

hmmm, well, if that guy's review is fake he might have just ruined his chances of seeing any of the ladies on the board (the ones that read the post) and will be a backpage dweller for awhile. Wow! It's sad to see these things happen!

Sincerely,
Velvet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #14
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I feel bad about this whole thing, I'm sorry for feeding into it, instead of thinking it though. I guess I gotten so used to reading reviews and thinking they are always true, until something like this happens. I hope she comes back, and if it not then I wish her all the luck in the world.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #15
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

I've not met her... she has never had a legitimate bad review..

BTW----Everyone didn't jump on the bad review bandwagon....a number of us waited for a follow up review to confirm that she is and has been awesome all along...
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women