Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160523
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2016, 12:46 AM   #16
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

WM I could tell u were all class from the first post I seen of urs. Nice selection. Maybe I should send him a bottle for Valentine Day. 8) "Have a Drink on Me" by AC/DC CD too but he knows what he is doing... see his avatar? Giggles... just kidding low gear but it is ironic. I remember it use to be the back half of a horse ~ shaking head. U just need someone to suck on those luscious lips. HUH Darlin? I noticed u ain't posted a review in a while.

So, back on topic. I read the guidelines and the masking guidelines and I didn't break any of them. When a newbie comes in and says "hi" and is automatically in violation of guidelines posted that state "any reference to" and then goes on to explain just the same thing I said but yet there is an edit over what I said which is opposite of how the guidelines say it will be handled and it says that an infraction is only given in a gross violation of a rule but the editor portion of what I said is what this mod said... so why erase what Is aid and then say the same thing? Why say itnis okay to reference that number as u refuse to reference it? I think that's a mixed signals confusing to all readers and the membership.

Now for some reality for u both... u spread lies about me and yet don't realize how happy u r that I am nothing like u describe. Low gear, I screened u old school Honey. Biomed... come on... aren't u just glad I don't talk about u, ur life or biz. U know I know all of it. Just think about that... if I were like u describe... "batshit crazy". Thank ur lucky stars I am a professional.

Low Gear... how many cats were in that room w us? Giggles. What about u Biomed? Can either one of u say u have ever been to my house? Seen my medical records? But the one thing u r suppose to share about a provider, u haven't shared about me on ECCIE. So u talk about what ya don't know and not what u do know. I always took that as a compliment from both of u. But it's probably more the over 200 all good reviews (6 by u Biomed) I had and u knew people would know instantly. But now... somebody is trying say they know how old I am... go ahead... post my birthday. Even the year. I don't care. Guidelines say u can answer if I ask and u know so go for it 8)

And now that u realize u can't... I hope u also realize the dis service u do to ur fellow members and the site as a whole by trashing providers and runnin off members for ur personal entertainment and vendettas.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:59 AM   #17
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

He said she was BAT SHIT CRAZY. I find that funny. Duh
RickForFun is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:16 AM   #18
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

NOW... here is my point... my concern as a member:

Every media report, police report or funding proposal I am sure many of us have read automatically link the hobby to such acts? Biomed, u said after lengthy discussions the powers decided it was okay to have that number u won't even type in a handle. So even though there are many of us who don't participate or appreciate being associated, we providers are suppose to be okay w someone reviewing us w such a handle. NOT NO BUT HELL NO! i am so positive every provider agrees with this logic and if what u said is true and long discussions took place... who spoke for us? We are first line targets. Who spoke for us?
Old 02-07-2016, 01:19 AM   #19
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Giggles at Rick... have we met or do u just know him? If I know u and u have a new handle... feel free to pm ur old one to me cause I am curious.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:42 AM   #20
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Newbie... I hope u see my point and decide on a new handle. If not, good luck getting a date. Just so ya know... can't have 2 handles at once so u have to request the first one to be discarded before requesting a new one. It is usually a lifetime ban to violate that rule. The guidelines are on the front page in the left column. Pretty hard to find if u don't know where to look. There is a reason nobody answered but me. Not one person has said anything helpful to u but me in this thread. Not one. There is a reason and I just explained it to u so I hope I have helped u to become a newbie... as is ur request. U just got one heck of an ECCIE education. I hope it serves u well no matter who u are or aren't, what u do or don't... just never forget anything in this thread and that will be best for all.
Old 02-07-2016, 05:25 AM   #21
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Listen Biomed et al... do a site search for just the three numbers under username search. At first only 14 names pop up but then hit backspace and a whole page of usernames w that in the handle and most of them have never made a post... not one ad or review in better than 90% of those handles and those handles have been in here for years and years. Do u think that is a coincidence? Go look at that, seriously. Why is there ... what... hundreds maybe, I didn't count, of members with join dates so close together, male and female, who never posted an ad, review or post? Am I the first person to find this? I found 1 provider w that in her name and her last post was almost a year ago... I am thinking she is legit. But that is too many in a small time frame and same pattern of behavior to be a coincidence.

Now this post was a lot longer and I quickly edited it because I know u higher ups can see before the edit. So look at the longer version. The only reason I put this much in public view is as an example of how to do deep research. It really is all about the patterns... u wanna know how to profile/screen? PATTERNS! If u wanna stand a chance in hell of winning, u need to start planning how to disprove these patterns u r being set up for... or maybe I am just bat shit crazy. I warned Ohio, Kansas City, Pennsylvania and Louisiana. The last two u two led ur boys club to take turns calling me batshit crazy and I was right... everytime! Those were ur friends, hobby cohorts, girls u adored u let down being more concerned w trolling me finding more importance in bashing a provider than the best interest of the collective. Everytime "where's ur proof Lacey"? So here... go look! Besides good resources and friends... this type of research.. go see. Btw, because u have been curious for so long... my best resource is a woman who has only been w her husband her whole life. I have known her most of mine. Why and how? Her position in society. She sees too many victims. Didn't consider that did ya? Do ya know there is a whole movement geared at legalizing us, using us as an example of safety and security? A whole group of non hobby related people in good position that are fighting for us to be legalized and the bashing here is making that fight harder for them. Do u feel me now? Am I bat shit crazy or just way more informed with a broader scope of the hobby perspective than the average ECCIE member?
Old 02-07-2016, 06:40 AM   #22
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Why do u think I speak up? Cause they want me to... cause I understand how it works from all sides. Cause I support that movement. Make sense now? You complain about the waste of tax payer dollars going towards us then stifle the progress needed to end that concern. 2.2 million dollars that could say... build some fence, house some homeless, give our cops and teachers pay raises... anything besides the media broadcasting our business around the world causing us as a country sever embarrassment. Really... did the world need to know Clinton got a blow job? How embarrassing for us as a nation. U gotta see the whole picture and join in on what IS important. Can ya see it now? I hope so and I hope we can move forward unified because divided like this... we fall. Think about that. I have for years and I have stayed true to it.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:47 AM   #23
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

imagesE1R70K61.jpg
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:42 AM   #24
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Biomed, u remember when all that crap was coming down in Ohio and I had reviews going up that only said "ymmv" from first time reviewers? I know u do cause that was what drew u to Ohio board and me. Those reviews weren't clients. They were flying in and paying me just to be able to talk to me without phone and computers and fill me in so I could do what I did. Those people are in this movement. There were 7 of those reviews... remember? Me and one other provider from down south here... and we both got bashed for trying to warn people... remember? U guys never knew we were targeted by this movement... just kept posting stuff like low gear just did. Why do u read everything I post low gear? If I am so nuts? Do u not have anything else to do? I know better. U want the info but u also wanna be in the boys club so u kill two birds w one stone. Otherwise u wouldn't take such an interest in me. It's obvious to anyone w half a brain. It is one heck of a compliment though. Do u think Im posted everything I was told? I sent half that info to the powers. Remember when I warned everybody about the mansion and all the veteran girls bashed me and it turns out to be LE using their profiles and I called em on it and the Ohio mod quit cause all those girls were suppose to be his friends and didn't warn him. I did. Ask him he is on facebook. Remember why I started touring? Put it all together Baby Doll. Put it all together... u know most of this stuff... u just don't realize it yet... til now. They watch everything I write. Wanna know what they want? They want us to clean the site up so we don't embarrass them while they fight for us. Can we do that low gear? Can we be more friendly and raise our membership level to show high numbers of members? At one point ASPD had over 100,000 members. Have u seen our numbers here? Have u noticed there are more than twice as many non members who view or use this site? Of those who are really in the hobby u know why most don't join? Cause of these basher cliques. It has got to change cause either by starvation or infiltration... ECCIE can't survive like this and then where will u go? Think!
Old 02-07-2016, 07:49 AM   #25
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Go look at when that news article was published and I posted "Finally Good News for the Hobby" here I believe within the hour. How did I know that? THINK! The question I asked and point I made in the end... that was my gift to the movement. Make sense?
Old 02-07-2016, 08:57 AM   #26
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well... I believe this is sufficient info for u guys. I have been up all night as u can see. It's Sunday. I am gonna sleep. Enjoy ur day. I wish u two the best even though ur a pain in my butt. U wanna see membership go up and progress in the movement... u wanna protect yourselves and the site... listen to me. If u wanna womanize and make LE's case against us... continue as u have been.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #27
kennymast1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Wow.....I mean.....wow

Lacey, you seem very sharp.....but wow....that's a lot to get off your chest in a short period of time.
kennymast1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:55 PM   #28
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Sir it is but as u see I have been having to hold that in for a very very long time. We are at a point where it needs to be understood and we all need to be on the same side. But I very much understand this is not a perspective naked to the human eye and it's a bit of a shock but really, do u think this kinda stuff isn't going on? Can a provider stumble across such accurate info, exuberate such intelligence and be "bat shit crazy". A lil research will answer those questions and I hope people reach a point of understanding... we are under a microscope everyday, books are being written, movies are being made, laws are being reviewed and budgets are being scrutinized. And we just putt along none the wiser and out actions on here... this site is beingnused in all those back room discussions now. Snapshots of our drama and methods will be an open debate for generations at ur dining room table at Thanksgiving. How do u represent? Think about that... the pressure is on the other side to prove their point quickly and we add gas to their fire when we shouldn't. Like the Cold War in a way where most Americans really just don't get it. Just go to work, come home, pay bills... and so on and not knowing how we got infiltrated by another country right under our noses. So sorry for the shock, welcome to what's on the line and I hope ears are on cause I am not really interested in explaining this anymore. Just shedding some light so hopefully we act a lil more responsible forour own actions... individually and collectively. If we want out of the ghetto in the public eye... it starts Here! Now! Like this! Today! Forever! It's called respect. U want it... u earn it... not demand it! There are only 3 countries where the hobby is illegal. There are 168 to 192 countries, depending on whose outline u adopt. Human trafficking is the largest global market at 6+ billion a year... more than oil and diamonds... look it up. Find the reports that include the organ harvesting at the end of the line for these victims. The other side is trying to link us to that too.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:20 PM   #29
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So, for once... let's let them go "wtf, what do we do now, they are on to us" and let's be comfortable, take a breath and move forward. We all know on all sides they can't get what we don't give. We can do way better. Just realize it.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:43 PM   #30
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Giggles... I love this analogy I just heard and it's for and about the bashers

TIME TO STOP PLAYING CHECKERS AND START PLAYING CHESS!

Truer words have never been spoken... right?

LMAO... just had my own thought too:
U guys have been running up and down the board yelling "KING ME"!!!

*now that's funny

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women