Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #1
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88
Default How About a Sadie Hawkins List?

Sometimes when I'm in the mood for something different and spontaneous and have a little extra time I scan the ad's here and in P411. By the time I've checked them out I'm so saturated with information I kind of lose some interest in making the decision. What if providers sent a PM to clients they have noticed on the boards saying "Hey, stud, you seem like someone I'd really like to get to know", or "I see you've reviewed So-and-So and I think I can show you a better time"? Maybe even "I'll blow you till you faint". You might even re-kindle an old spark you've forgotten. If you've ever been asked out by a woman you know what a turn on it can be.

Getting verified with a provider you've never seen can take enough time to kill a narrow hobby window. A request from a provider would open a whole new door to new rendezvous. Don't have time now? If she contacts you, you're already verified for when you do. For the providers it might open up a new client base. Sending a private sexy pic and a short note in a PM might just set the hook! I'd love to start a "Sadie Hawkins" list in my user CP and start working my way through it.

Any thoughts?

Lady's, feel free to PM me and join my list.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:46 AM   #2
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of guys would take it as spam, methinks.
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:49 AM   #3
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Great idea. I don't know how different it would be than the regular ISO forum but I do like it when a Provider sends me a message via thread or PM. I also enjoy cruising the chat forum and getting a chat request. I have more than once spoke with someone on chat and hopped in the truck and drove over right then.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:57 AM   #4
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Great idea. I don't know how different it would be than the regular ISO forum but I do like it when a Provider sends me a message via thread or PM. I also enjoy cruising the chat forum and getting a chat request. I have more than once spoke with someone on chat and hopped in the truck and drove over right then.
I've gotten sketchy responses from the ISO section. And the request is usually dead in 24 hours. I see this as more of a longer term invitation where the provider shows the initiative, possibly making for a better session.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:36 AM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I've always had an extreme fear of rejection, even among providers (actually, especially among providers, because getting turned down by someone who'll do such things with any guy on the planet is pretty humiliating). And I've always been envious of those guys who get hey-when-can-you-come-see-me emails, texts or calls from providers. I'd love it if someone I wanted to see made the first move.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #6
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Yeah, Providers sending unsolicited PMs is viewed negatively as spam and risks getting the provider suspended for abusing the PM system. I strong advise against that.

Now, there are precedents in threads where providers put up a wish list of hobbyists they wish would call upon them.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #7
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

I, johnclark, do hereby swear I won't label PM's from providers as spam, or report them for abusing the PM system.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:07 PM   #8
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ryder View Post
A lot of guys would take it as spam, methinks.
Yup. A PM/text/email from a provider before I've sent them one is a quick way to have me never see you.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:17 PM   #9
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclark View Post
I, johnclark, do hereby swear I won't label PM's from providers as spam, or report them for abusing the PM system.
+1

There's a difference between spam and a personal email or PM, and it's not too difficult to tell when someone has taken the time to compose something directed to a specific individual.

In fact, I suspect that what a lot of guys do in their quest for an appointment is more akin to spam than what the OP was thinking of.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:29 PM   #10
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
+1

There's a difference between spam and a personal email or PM, and it's not too difficult to tell when someone has taken the time to compose something directed to a specific individual.
This is true. I am probably in the minority, in that I enjoy getting impromptu pm's from ladies I have visited before; I find it quite endearing. And I find it particularly flattering to get those from providers I have never seen, especially if, like you said, it does not appear to be a mass msg.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:32 PM   #11
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Yup. A PM/text/email from a provider before I've sent them one is a quick way to have me never see you.
true, i have heard that there are providers that hound you to see them again and again, so if you cant nut the fuck up and contact a provider so you can bust a nut or two then this is the wrong place for you.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #12
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
+1

In fact, I suspect that what a lot of guys do in their quest for an appointment is more akin to spam than what the OP was thinking of.
Exactly. Notice I didn't say email or text? I've had providers text me and I block their numbers on the spot.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #13
Moriarty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Just a thought. Guys wanting the lady to initiate contact could put "sadie hawkins friendly" in their signature or some where in their profile. The ladies could do a search for that phrase to get a list of horn dogs to contact.
Moriarty is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:52 PM   #14
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
true, i have heard that there are providers that hound you to see them again and again, so if you cant nut the fuck up and contact a provider so you can bust a nut or two then this is the wrong place for you.
Really? My reviews should show you I can "nut the fuck up" and contact a provider just fine. So I should just abandon ECCIE altogether because you don't agree with my idea?
Old 06-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #15
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by omakase View Post
Yeah, Providers sending unsolicited PMs is viewed negatively as spam and risks getting the provider suspended for abusing the PM system. I strong advise against that.

Now, there are precedents in threads where providers put up a wish list of hobbyists they wish would call upon them.
Exactly. Too many cheating, paranoid, pussyfoot, worried about the wife bastards on here who can't stand being reached out to by women who kinda fuck this up for those of us who don't mind a hot chick being remotely interested in having us come over and pull her panties down. This pretty much takes the whole 'Sadie Hawkins' possibilities out of the equation for the most part.

There was actually a time where I used to get a few of these every so often. The only real downside I can see is that at some point you may start getting too many, which will take the coolness out of it when you start turning girls down.

Then they'll start feeling like us when they shoot us down.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women