Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We need your help ladies...

The ladies that have provider status we are so happy you have joined our little family, but we would love for y'all to start posting in coed and get involved with some of the discussions, instead of "just" posting your ads, we would like for you ladies to be a real member of the board and contribute some good ole conversation and ideals with these gentleman that read your ads and actually come see you.......Kelly, Becky and I are doing the best we can do to keep up with these guys but we are really out numbered here....Please Help!!!!!!!! we need some of you beautiful ladies to join us......the guys miss y'all...and i know you guys are wondering why i
posted this thread in coed instead of the ladies forum....well i thought my chance of the ladies reading this was better here in
coed then the powder room....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up Fawn may I comment!

Ladies many men read these replies to post and consider them more important than your ads. It lets us know a little bit about how you feel and think about subjects. I know that I personally enjoy the different slant on things from your perspective and I don't think I am by myself. It also gives you a little opportunity to know more about us as well. Don't worry about offending someone, say how you feel. And guys show them a little mercy if you do not agree. They all aren't old and thick skinned like me. And ladies remember your job is like politics say anything you want about me, but damn spell my name right.

CF
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
Nebekenezer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlFreak View Post
Ladies many men read these replies to post and consider them more important than your ads. It lets us know a little bit about how you feel and think about subjects. I know that I personally enjoy the different slant on things from your perspective and I don't think I am by myself. It also gives you a little opportunity to know more about us as well. Don't worry about offending someone, say how you feel. And guys show them a little mercy if you do not agree. They all aren't old and thick skinned like me. And ladies remember your job is like politics say anything you want about me, but damn spell my name right.

CF
well said CF!
Nebekenezer is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Guys you're more than welcome to make a sugestion in this post....maybe if y'all tell the ladies why it is
important for them to post and what you get out of the remarks they make and how it plays a big role in
who you gent are going to see........ maybe after the ladies read a few of your remarks they will
understand how important it is to participate in the discussions around here...
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:02 AM   #5
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
Guys you're more than welcome to make a sugestion in this post....maybe if y'all tell the ladies why it is important for them to post and what you get out of the remarks they make and how it plays a big role in
who you gent are going to see........
True. I look for humor and avoid the crazies.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

IMO posting is 90% beneficial to business, however over posting or Rants can cause some guys to flee.

A good response on a thread will many times stir up interest.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #7
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up Ladies SP is very correct

Your replies should be on subject and giving your sincere opinions. If you come on to vent anger, think first post later when the anger subsides. I definitely enjoy the humor and your opinions about things that I don’t agree with. Many times seeing your side of things changes how I look at something. I can honestly say the ladies I elect to meet; it is after researching them and putting a great deal of emphasis on your replies to threads. It makes it like I know the person who is going be on the other side of the door. I am sure it would make you feel more comfortable knowing who will be at the door. We guys are funny animals, we think with our little head most of the time, but our little head does not deal well with DRAMA. It is really important for you ladies to realize how basic we really are.
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I agree. It is often the personality that comes through from her posts that will get me contact her.
Come on ladies, let us get to know you!
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #9
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

I was told from the beginning to post my .02 on things I had some drawing to so that guys could get to know me some. I have done that now for about 18 months or so. However I'm now getting really bored with hobby boards. I'm a chatter, have been since I got my first computer. It is no fun to talk to a empty space that does not provide a lot of acknowledgement here and there. Recently I just find why put in my .02 if no one is going to respond ??? I'm here to have fun .. bcd and on the boards. If they aren't fun I'm not going to have much to say.

Conversations are the back bone to anything out there and making it more fun.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
ace0791
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I saw Kelly's reviews for months on other sites (and they were great) but I learned a lot about her personality, attitude toward clients, and her attitude about the biz by reading her posts on eccie, and thus ended up setting up an appointment.

I think control freak said it well.

I getting a peak into the mind of the ladies (even if it is just part of the illusion of passion)

I am pretty new to this, but it seems I value the info from the posts as much as the info from the reviews.

Oh, and Fawn, you have some great posts as well.

So by all means, Ladies please post. It helps us choose wisely.

ACE
ace0791 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not mind posting, but what do ya"ll want to hear our opinion on. I chime in from time to time and try to start threads. It hard sometimes to express our personality with words though...
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #12
ace0791
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

Summer
things like music, activities, fawn's sports post, or plain randomness, like kelly's kissing post. It just gives us a little compatibility test ahead of time, especially for those of us that are shy, and for me, it gives me a way to start a conversation once BCD with a hot lady that makes me completely nervous.

Like Snow Globes, right Kelly?

ACE
ace0791 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #13
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm doing the best I can! Having just got here and all...LOL!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #14
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Part of the process I look into researching a gal is how she communicates on the boards.
It doesnt even have to be a post of a ad or a hobby related question. It could be something non hobby related. For instance I thought MAX joke contest was unique and of course something different.

Posting shows a bit more about who you are and that is a good thing....
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #15
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apostle View Post
Part of the process I look into researching a gal is how she communicates on the boards.
It doesnt even have to be a post of a ad or a hobby related question. It could be something non hobby related. For instance I thought MAX joke contest was unique and of course something different.

Posting shows a bit more about who you are and that is a good thing....
youre right apostle.......max came up with a very cute joke contest...
she emailed me one morning and asked me who's i thought was funner..
but then max is a very cool lady............
fawn is offline   Quote