Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 12:09 PM   #16
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
Why waste time posting retarded shit like this? If A&M really posted these results, it would mean a degree from A&M was worthless. I think Aggies are close to being cult members, but I don't think the degrees are worthless. Yet.

By the way, like it or not, Obama is going to be judged to be one of the best Presidents in our history, when measured by economic, social, and foreign policy measures. You don't have to like it, but that's the facts, Jack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Wow, your better with sarcasm than I am.
He's also better at sentence structure and word choice.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:07 PM   #17
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I do believe his second paragraph has a few too many commas. Thus a poor sentence structure
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 03:54 AM   #18
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why waste time posting retarded shit like this? If A&M really posted these results, it would mean a degree from A&M was worthless. I think Aggies are close to being cult members, but I don't think the degrees are worthless. Yet.

By the way, like it or not, Obama is going to be judged to be one of the best Presidents in our history, when measured by economic, social, and foreign policy measures. You don't have to like it, but that's the facts, Jack.
Quote:
Wow, your better with sarcasm than I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
He's also better at sentence structure and word choice.
Quote:
I do believe his second paragraph has a few too many commas. Thus a poor sentence structure
It and many other posts (including mine) could be improved if we followed this advice:

"Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts. This requires not that the writer make all sentences short, or avoid all detail and treat subjects only in outline, but that every word tell."

- William Strunk, Jr., and E. B. White, The Elements of Style
Old 07-30-2015, 12:06 PM   #19
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:

Besides Regan as 1? guy sold weapons to iran ahd over 200 indidments of his personel. Trickle down ecinomics and star wars program......smdh
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 04:23 PM   #20
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

You are a Liberal. No a Very Progressive Liberal. Liberals never use facts Jack. They fear Facts. The Liberal facts are made up in their mind to justify the desired outcome. The Facts are being laid out in the posts following your comment. Obama's deep down agenda is to detroy the American Dream and create the American Nightmare- without firing one shot ( taken from his Mein Kampf). Fact: he is well on his way to achievement.

Hence, when the Universe ranks Obumer worst, you rank him as best. You cry for Cecil the African Lion; not for the unborn Americans; you likely save up food stamps to fuck. Your handle is a good cover. All Liberals have a good cover. BUT> Its what is in the book that counts
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:19 PM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Is there more than one President Obama? Because you can't be talking about the one we've got now.

Economic - This is the slowest recovery since the Great Depression. What little recovery we have had was gained by borrowing about $7 trillion - which we now have to pay interest on. Unemployment is down only because people stopped looking for jobs. And the jobs they can get pay less than the ones they used to have. The middle class is shrinking and it is all because of massive immigration - both legal and illegal. How are wages at the bottom supposed to rise when we keep flooding the labor market with cheap, unskilled labor?

Foreign policy - Name a success, win valuable prizes!! He pulled troops out of Iraq on the same time table that Bush had established and he INCREASED troop in Afghanistan. The disaster that is Libya happened entirely on his watch. And he is about to let Iran get nukes. The Muslim world hates us just as much as ever, Russia ignores us and invades other countries, and China is expanding militarily and trying to dump our currency as the world's reserve. What part of that is good?

Social - See above regarding the disintegration of the middle class. Black-white divide is as big as ever. And now Hispanics are getting in on the ethnic grievance game. Gay rights is about the only success and Obama was against that (2008) before he was for it. Enough said?

I don't know what you are smoking, man, but you need to pass it around.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:19 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
You cry for Cecil the African Lion; not for the unborn Americans;
Hmm.. about that Lion.

now I like animals as much as most anyone, but... raise your hand if you ever heard about Mr. King of the Forest before he was killed..

if I hear any more whining about "Cecil" or that God Damn giraffe that snapped his neck, I'm going to hurl..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:38 AM   #23
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Why waste time posting retarded shit like this? If A&M really posted these results, it would mean a degree from A&M was worthless. .

Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 10:22 AM   #24
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuG1SVLvM6Q
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 10:54 AM   #25
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

This is a fake posting by some tea sipper. No Aggie is THAT stupid.
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:41 PM   #26
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
This is a fake posting by some tea sipper. No Aggie is THAT stupid.
satire: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:20 PM   #27
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Hmm.. about that Lion.

now I like animals as much as most anyone, but... raise your hand if you ever heard about Mr. King of the Forest before he was killed..

if I hear any more whining about "Cecil" or that God Damn giraffe that snapped his neck, I'm going to hurl..
Wee...ooh...wim o weh....wim o weh....o wim o weh.......o....a frickin dentist???

Like Chief Phillips on that patrol boat with a spear through his chest.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:27 PM   #28
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
satire: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
If you you have to explain it, they will never get it.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:28 PM   #29
JB91
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Politics aside...

Some posters in this thread should not vote in any election.

You don't know who you are.

Save the Lions.
JB91 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women