Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2015, 12:14 AM   #1
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default Charlie sheen has HIV

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2...s-hiv-positive

Majic Johnson(bad pun)
charli sheen

good
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:33 AM   #2
winslow44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yeah well I've got a big nut sack........ But who gives a fuck?
winslow44 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:13 AM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2...s-hiv-positive

Majic Johnson(bad pun)
charli sheen

good
So you think its good that they have HIV. You are a pathetic piece of work.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:14 AM   #4
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winslow44 View Post
Yeah well I've got a big nut sack........ But who gives a fuck?
The dude is a twat.
Old 11-18-2015, 03:38 PM   #5
msjazmine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 177231
My ECCIE Reviews

The problem here is most people hear words such as HIV, Cancer,suicide, murder ect. As words . They aren't able to truly associate them with the feelings of hurt,pain,courage, and strength because they are just words.
Until it happens to you or hits home in some way!

Just my opinion
msjazmine is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 04:01 PM   #6
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I am not surprised that Charlie Sheen is HIV positive given his lifestyle choices. However, I won't say that he or anyone else who is HIV positive got what they deserved. Definitely should have made better choices and been more careful. That makes this a teaching moment for others including hobbyists and providers everywhere. I have a cousin who died of AIDS years ago. Thankfully, it is no longer the automatic death sentence that it used to be. That's progress. Everyone stay safe.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:09 AM   #7
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman View Post
I am not surprised that Charlie Sheen is HIV positive given his lifestyle choices. However, I won't say that he or anyone else who is HIV positive got what they deserved. Definitely should have made better choices and been more careful. That makes this a teaching moment for others including hobbyists and providers everywhere. I have a cousin who died of AIDS years ago. Thankfully, it is no longer the automatic death sentence that it used to be. That's progress. Everyone stay safe.
I'm glad he got HIV, good teaching lesson

umm guess now he's "Losing"

Old 11-19-2015, 12:42 AM   #8
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

That's BCPL's opinion. He's just more blunt in his assessment. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a problem if you said the same of him if he lived his life like Charlie or MJ and ended up with the same dilemma.

I hate hearing about people suffering. Hopefully something good will come out of it... heh.

It was just the luck of the draw... not sure how Charlie was philandering but it was probably similar to what MJ was all up to. Pretty sure his etiquette wasn't stellar.

Funny he didn't get it earlier but not surprising. Though I almost thought the fucker was going to defeat all the odds and live to an old ripe age without any shit like this happening to him.

Mzjasmine I would agree with any and every word you say no matter what :P

But seriously, what you said is true. You'll never understand unless you are somehow affected personally. True for any insults you take upon in life.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:14 AM   #9
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
So you think its good that they have HIV. You are a pathetic piece of work.
nah
you are a wussy lemming to feel sorry for them

what did you expect? why should I feel bad for him when he didnt even give a shit

guy blows his head off from playing russian roulette
from what you say, youd feel bad for him cause you are too wussy to say anything realistic
not having guts, thats pathetic
Ie
'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once"

grow some balls and a brain
Old 11-20-2015, 11:58 PM   #10
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

True BCPL... Charlie can't blame anybody but himself for his HIV status. Why should we feel sorry for him? Because it's a natural feeling to have as humans... we feel sympathy for people down on their luck even though they may be the most fucked up people or the worst people ever... IT's human nature.

I do see where you're coming from BCPL. Fucker fucked himself.. hehe. you are a realist. not some bleeding heart. Stay classy BCPL...

I for one do feel sorry for Charlie. He never pissed me off with his shit... I loved to hear what shenanigans he got himself into but this one is no Bueno.

Nice you calling the fucker valiant? hehe.. fucker should have died many moons ago with all the shit he's gone through... I should have died may be a couple years ago based on my ignorant ways.

nah he wasn't valiant. he is just a mindless fuck without a care in the world. There are many like him. But at least he lived as he wished.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:57 PM   #11
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
.. IT's human nature.
Fuck human nature, it doesnt mean it's "right" and it's def not logical

consider nicotine/food or some other dopamine agonist... makes you want stuff(more fries) but you know it's not good for you
BUT ITS HUMAN NATURE

when a hooker cries that she has bills/kids/no heat, ITS HUMAN NATURE to want to help. but should you?
Old 11-22-2015, 02:35 AM   #12
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
nah
you are a wussy lemming to feel sorry for them

what did you expect? why should I feel bad for him when he didnt even give a shit

guy blows his head off from playing russian roulette
from what you say, youd feel bad for him cause you are too wussy to say anything realistic
not having guts, thats pathetic
Ie
'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once"

grow some balls and a brain
As usual you miss the point retard. I don't feel bad for him, personally don't give a shit but unlike you I don't feel it necessary to kick someone who is already down. I also wonder about someone who takes to time to actually make a post doing that. As for balls you only have them when your behind the key board.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:20 PM   #13
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
As usual you miss the point retard. I don't feel bad for him, personally don't give a shit but unlike you I don't feel it necessary to kick someone who is already down. I also wonder about someone who takes to time to actually make a post doing that. As for balls you only have them when your behind the key board.
awww
you mad bro?
you still missed the point, per usual

I bet you do wonder about a LOT of stuff.
good luck with that. tard
Old 11-23-2015, 02:12 AM   #14
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
awww
you mad bro?
you still missed the point, per usual

I bet you do wonder about a LOT of stuff.
good luck with that. tard
Awww... I hope you meant that with friendly handshake BCPL you are caustic. You seem to run by cold logic... that's all right but appreciate the beauty in life once in a while rather than getting sucked off by hot girl and kicking her right out after you finish. There is no point in conversing I understand or spending more time but enjoy everything in passing rather than just fulfilling an end. Life would be fucking boring then.

I'm fucking bored... need some dopamine injection to my pleasure center STAT

BCPL, in other words, lighten up a bit. Let Dirty Dog criticize...

Shrug... I find this amusing all the way. I can't tell when people are serious here.... well some of the time... hopefully BCPL you don't mean half the shit you say... You'd be just a shitty guy to be around if that's the case

No offense... I'm just here to bring the joy around.

I think I'm glad Charlie didn't pass HIV to the children. That would suck big time. I would hate to have that on my conscience.

Don't worry... Charlie is paying big time for this major fuck up. Wonder how he got it... does he know??

Did he find the guy/gal who gave it to him? If I were him, I'd like to know where it all went downhill, you know... human nature and all.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:40 PM   #15
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to have a crush on him... Well, him and Robert Downey Jr. & OMG Dave Mathews Mmmmhmmm. And whoever developed Google.
But now, glad we never hooked up. Crush officially over. Makes my crush list a tad shorter, still very sad.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women