Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2015, 03:17 PM   #16
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Talking

Say what? OMG! I'd ask you to prove that but you'd just make excuses. Actually started by some obscure, RWNJ and self proclaimed "expert" on forged documents and went from there. One of Obama's "birth certificates", touted by another RWNJ was from Canada and signed off by "Dudley Dooright" (spelling?). Of course, the average republican attention span doesn't go back that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The birthed movement originated with Hillary.
I know republicans twisted some IRS action into a "scandal", like you are, which, of course went nowhere, as far as scandals go. No reason for tea baggers, along with a few thousand others, to be tax exempt.

Odd how the Benghazi "scandal" has been investigated for 2 years but nothing, i.e. NOTHING has been found to indicate anybody fucked up anywhere. Republicans just doing their tap dance.

Excuse me, Ron Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You can't deny the IRS scandal happening, just how high up it went. Four Americans died, orders were given to stand down, and nothing was done by the White House. Yes, that's a scandal. The New York Times broke the intelligence story.

Who is Ran Paul?
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 04:17 PM   #17
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Dumars, have you watched the hearings? You talk like the typical democrat. Voting for Hillary? That was rhetorical of course you are.

No amount of evidence could ever sway your mind. So yes they all are just trumped up scandals in your mind.

The EPA cover up another republican driven scandal. Isis is not just a bunch of killers with good social media another made up Republican falsehood. You seem to be buying into a lot of left wing ideas. You sure you're independent?

Let me know when a republican stance suits you. I don't think we'll be hearing from you.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:21 PM   #18
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Voting for Hillary?
As opposed to . . . Trump? Let's see, vote for an arrogant chump or a babbling buffoon? Hmmmmmm? I don't ever remember anybody in the political arena pull shit out of their ass like Trump!! "Thousands and thousands . . . !"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
No amount of evidence could ever sway your mind.
Or put another way, you have no evidence. Just doing some childish song and dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
I'd ask you to prove that but you'd just make excuses.
And that you did!

I wonder if I still have that list of republican personality traits . . . ?
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:14 PM   #19
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post

Excuse me, Ron Paul.
You may not know this (getting news from MSNBC and all) but Ron Paul is NOT running for President. Ron Paul is the father of Rand Paul who IS running.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:41 PM   #20
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

The evidence was presented in the hearings which you obviously did not follow. Emails are damning, are they not?/

Not Republican. I am conservative.

Not voting for trump. Hillary is no bueno with her fucked up record. I'm hoping for Ted Cruz to pull through. I like Ben Carson but he doesn't seem equipped to be commander in chief. I do like his tone and his logic. I find that people twist his words so much that may be he should use elementary school level language to express himself to the media. He's an eloquent man who is no politician.

I think Donald is smart and capable but I don't know how he'd performed. This guy is slick and can definitely size people up but I'm not sure what his ideas will lead us into. But this fucker has big brass balls. Doesn't matter if he gets the nomination or not. He really changed the tone of the nation and really got the important issues out onto the forefront. That's important.

Rand Paul is cool but he is too radical in mindset for me. He'd limit government in very drastic ways. Not sure I'm ready for that much change.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:50 PM   #21
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

But if it is down between Hillary and trump, Id go for trump since he espouses my values. Yes he is a big UNKNOWN but id rather he be the president than Hillary who we VERY WELL know will fuck things further than they are now. Hillary only does things based on what's popular. She fucked up Libya. She fucked up Russian relations. She doesn't know what she thinks about TPP. She changed position on gay marriage for God knows what reasons. She's pandering to the BLM crowd for nothing more than getting votes just like Obama did with the general public with the hope for change shit. And the fucking emails? WTF is that shit? That you cannot make up. Fucker thinks she's above it all. I don't want more of that shit happening than has already been happening. Hillary just takes this power trip to the next level. Fucker will certainly ruin this nation.

The only reason to have her as president would be as a reminder of why our fucking votes count and why we need to take this shit seriously. And it will be the saddest chapter in this nations history with the current being one of the saddest.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women