Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #16
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Yes! On their sites! Or even state in their BP/CL ads 'Reviews available upon request' then after contact, give them the links then.
I think inviting all of the BP/CL 'lurkers' in is a bad thing.

Yep, that's exactly what I meant. They can link to their websites on BP/CL, then link to their reviews from their websites. IMO, the extra clicks required will help prevent some of the "chaffe".

Mods? St Chris? Your thoughts, gentlemen?
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #17
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
Yep, that's exactly what I meant. They can link to their websites on BP/CL, then link to their reviews from their websites. IMO, the extra clicks required will help prevent some of the "chaffe".

Mods? St Chris? Your thoughts, gentlemen?
I agree!

As long as the name 'Eccie' is not constantly posted out there...that's all I was saying. But I have no idea how to enforce such of a thing, or whether or not it should be enforced or just considered in bad taste.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #18
PSD
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree!

As long as the name 'Eccie' is not constantly posted out there...that's all I was saying. But I have no idea how to enforce such of a thing, or whether or not it should be enforced or just considered in bad taste.

My own thought is that it should be enforced by the mods based on board policy set by the owners.

Folks here do a pretty good job of self-monitoring, and I'm sure plenty of our trusted friends surf the BP/CL ads if nothing else than to perv and find fresh meat.

Once a new policy is published, we could all contribute to helping the mods enforce it....

But again....

Mods? St Chris? Your thoughts on this?
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:59 PM   #19
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Something else to keep in mind---

Just because a lady links reviews, does not mean she is a member of the board itself. You cannot effectively police it---
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #20
PSD
Valued Poster

Good point, Dee. I can't say I've seen this done, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Question, again for the mods...

If your policy bans ECCIE links on either CL or BP, would they be forced to remove any ad that contained one?

As a side note, you might befriend CNN this way, as well as 17 Attorneys General!
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #21
Guest030112-4
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35792

Guest030112-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay Tiffany

To answer your question. No I think they should not link their reviews on their bp or cl ads. However lots of providers do it.

Unfortunately it has lead to hobbyist who are curious here, never review, just post crude stuff to piss off the masses. Hobbyist who say im not here to hobby, im just here to watch what goes on around here....which is puzzling to me.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #23
PSD
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Okay Tiffany

To answer your question. No I think they should not link their reviews on their bp or cl ads. However lots of providers do it.

Unfortunately it has lead to hobbyist who are curious here, never review, just post crude stuff to piss off the masses. Hobbyist who say im not here to hobby, im just here to watch what goes on around here....which is puzzling to me.

Glad to see this doesn't just make sense to those of us "north of the border"!

Something else I'd hope the owners consider as well: With the upcoming AG lawsuits against CL and probably BP; and all the negative press its gotten regarding underage sex workers; as well as the fact that they are a continual source of LE stings across the entire country, getting this site off those can only be helpful. If nothing else it sends a message to the providers that its simply not safe to advertise there, and you (the owners) want nothing to do with the ugliness those sites generate.

Just MHO.
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #24
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think that is very selfish thinking....

I take that as the same as if you would've said "If it helps me, I don't care who it hurts or offends....as long as I'm making MY money."
This was not directed towards, and was not intended to put down June...

I was stating my opinion on how I veiw providers who post these links to help them accumulate more business to line their own pockets without considering the more long term effects.

June is an awesome person in general, and a great and well reviewed massage/provider. I was merely hopeing to add more to the convo for everyone to think about.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #25
PSD
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
So is the provider who advertises on bp not well- respected or the hobbyist who finds bp gals, not well respected?
Just to clarify, and I think I understand what Tiffany is looking for, its not about who does or doesn't post on BP or CL, its ONLY about linking directly from a BP/CL ad to this site. It has absolutely nothing to do with respect or disrespect, only the increased risk of exposure there.

Despite your apparent disagreement, June, you even said yourself you'd link from a BP/CL ad to your website, with links to your reviews from there. That's completely reasonable and the whole point of this. IMHO, the less exposure ECCIE has on those sites, the better off we all are here.

Regardless though, if you need the business and those sites generate that business, advertise there. We all have bills to pay. Just know that they DO involve an increased risk.
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I have advertised there also before i knew what ASPD was, and if I was in this for the profit, I would probably still advertise there....
But the money isn't a big aspect of the hobby for me, and because of that, I get my fill of dates from just posting here on Eccie.
Post on CL/BP....there is nothing wrong with you if you do...increase risk? YES! Lower class ladies? NO! I honeslty dont think so....a few ladies mixed in there that are rough around the edges...and a few scams....but for one of us to post there, it wouldn't make a hill of beans on changing the type of a lady you are, or how good your services are. It's another forum to advertise in.

I just wish that we could make Eccie a more discreet site. Linking your cl/bp ad to your site, and having your site list your reviews and links back here is totally acceptable. By all means, post all of your great, glowing reviews all over your site!
Old 08-30-2010, 08:59 PM   #27
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i kind of like the idea that the links are easily exposed on sites like CL or BP, Redbook, etc... A guy should be doing some sort of homework anyway. I get it that many do not know about this site...since aspd went down but still. Due diligence goes a long way in this business.

i see it as an open door to LE.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #28
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I advertise on Backpage and have met some of my best long-term regulars there. It has not demeaned me in any way. However, I never put in any link but the one to my personal website, and I actually run an ad on how to spot fakes and/or bait and switch gals, and I discourage gentlemen from following links to any place other than a provider's own webpage.

The EROTIC MP is notorious for copying old ads off BP and reposting them with a "Read My Reviews" link that takes readers to the EMP site, where they try to get guys to pay for info. (They reposted an ad of mine with outdated rates. I'm sure that they didn't care about the trouble it caused me as long as it benefited them.) The gentlemen from BP who are genuinely interested will take the extra time to do their research and go through my site for info. I do have banners on every page for ECCIE and Preferred411, and proud snippets from the publicly viewable portions of all my "great, glowing reviews" on varying websites. Potential clients don't have to come here unless they want to.

I agree; NO ECCIE links should be posted on BP, CL, or any similar site. But if LE wants in, they'll find a door.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:59 AM   #29
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I have seen some of the girls who run ads on CL and BP on here.

The SAME GIRLS and the SAME GUYS are on here.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #30
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so glad that there is finally someone else that feels strongly about ECCIE being in the public eye. I understand the need to post reviews to verify your services are good but I feel that BP and CL are swarming with Uncle Lew and this could lead them to us and other providers that prefer to be a little more discreet. There are alot of girls that post on those other sites that don't screen and then when you get the newbies that come through here because of the links , when they call they don't want to be screened and for me MY SAFETY COMES FIRST!!!! I just remember the days of ASPD when that site was mentioned in news stories and I would hate for that to happen to this site.

JUST MY .02 CENTS!
Guest030521 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women