Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35163
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
Bella Jesime
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42675
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is the most alluring attraction to an upscale provider?

Hello Eccie posters,
I consider myself an upscale provider but I have always feel the need to improve. I want to know whats more important to the men I appeal to... The true upscale hobbyist.

1) Location - Is the location more important than the quality of the location?

2) Service - Are the services provided more important than the rates?

3) Looks - Are looks more important than poise? How would you like your courtesan to dress? (Lingerie, Shoes, Dress, Style, Hair etc.)

4) Body - What does your ideal high quality low volume provider look like? Is race an overall factor?

5) Conversation - Would you prefer a yes girl (One that agrees with everything you say because you are the one paying for time and its your fantasy), or do you really want to hear what the provider really feels?

6) I have recently added a booking form to my site to decipher between my actual prospective clients and clients looking for a quick chit chat with the woman they know they can't afford. How important is it to ask for rates if they are already listed? Could you see yourself booking a provider without actually speaking to them first?

Add anything extra you think matters.

Thank you
Bella
Bella Jesime is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #2
willyboy
BANNED

Encounters: 6

If you can't write something nice it is best not to write anything at all. Note the non replies.
willyboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyboy View Post
If you can't write something nice it is best not to write anything at all. Note the non replies.

Really? What do you find in her post as "unnice"?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Jesime View Post
Hello Eccie posters,
I consider myself an upscale provider but I have always feel the need to improve. I want to know whats more important to the men I appeal to... The true upscale hobbyist.

3) Looks - Are looks more important than poise? How would you like your courtesan to dress? (Lingerie, Shoes, Dress, Style, Hair etc.)

4) Body - What does your ideal high quality low volume provider look like? Is race an overall factor?

5) Conversation - Would you prefer a yes girl (One that agrees with everything you say because you are the one paying for time and its your fantasy), or do you really want to hear what the provider really feels?

6) I have recently added a booking form to my site to decipher between my actual prospective clients and clients looking for a quick chit chat with the woman they know they can't afford. How important is it to ask for rates if they are already listed? Could you see yourself booking a provider without actually speaking to them first?

Thank you
Bella
Bella,

To address your points I would give some general answers first, then touch upon a few of them individually.

Not all factors matter to me in the same way. Some I only use to eliminate some ladies from consideration. For example distance—if she is beyond range, that is a go/no-go factor. If she is within range I put little if any value on whether she is 15 min away or 60. Other factors are more of a sliding scale—there is attractive and there is more attractive. Both may be above my minimally acceptable level of attractiveness, but more attractive will be a tie breaker.

Also, the importance of the various factors changes. Sometimes the services offered—or a particular service—is important. A couple weeks later it may hardly matter. I don’t always want grilled lamb chops—but when I do it will potentially dominate my restaurant selection.

On to your specific questions.

1. The location must be “close enough” and must be safe. Once it is, the specific location does not mean much to me. The quality is more important to me—but a 5-star hotel is certainly not necessary. Clean, comfortable, spacious enough. A shower/tub large enough for two is a bonus. Great views, a fire place, etc., are also bonuses. Bonus points are of more import for an overnight than a couple hours. I don’t spend a lot of thought on it because I usually invite a lady to my place.

2. Price is based upon much more than the services offered. In fact, the list of services—within reason—have little effect on whether I will decide to meet her, and whether I consider her price acceptable. If a lady is at the high end of the rate scale, I would expect DFK, BBBJ, maybe one or two other things—but things such as attitude and personality are more important to me.

3..Assuming a lady’s looks don’t turn me off, poise is more important to me. As to clothes—it should be appropriate to where we will be and what we will be doing. Beyond that, I want her to dress in what will make her feel confident, comfortable, and sensual. If she feels more sensual, she will be more sensual.

4. See #3 above. My ideal high quality low volume lady looks just like my ideal lady of any sort—real, smiles easily, understands what she looks like, isn’t extreme (no bald, green hair, crude ink, etc.) and is comfortable in her own skin. ACCURATE photos are very, very important to me—more so that hair color, height, race, etc.

5. The greatest sex organ is the mind. I want a real lady, with real thoughts, and if I wanted a “yes girl” she is little more than an animated blow-up doll. If I am going to save up my pennies to see a high priced lady I am going to want the full experience with her. That includes intelligent—often teasing—conversation at dinner. It includes keeping me interested during the down times between rounds. Intelligence and a willingness to voice her opinions are very important to me. At the far upper price range, the $25,000+ a night range, the clients repeatedly repeat the Johnny Bench line, “I won’t be seen with a lady on my arm who will embarrass me”. They are talking first and foremost about intelligence, being able to hold a conversation with the others at the dinner party, and poise. And personally, yes, I want a lady to honestly tell me what she enjoys.

6. I can see making an appointment with a lady I have not TALKED with, but not with a lady I haven’t COMMUNICATED with. Talking is best I think, but sometimes carefully crafted e-mails serve quite well.

Hope this helps—though realize they are my opinions only.

Good luck.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:14 PM   #5
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Incall is important. Location, safety, off street parking, entering and leaving discreetly, etc.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:46 AM   #6
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

No such thing as an "Upscale" provider.

Only one that charges more than what others do.

I had a 100 hooker that was amazing and a 400 an hour hooker that was meh.

So upscale to me is over priced and/or low mileage.

But it would be all of the above and race doesn't matter.

Not even sure why that was put down.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #7
jframe2
Valued Poster

I have had this conversation with an ATF provider of mine; she fits all of the categories you are putting forth.

But the one that you have missed and she has in abundance is "confidence". If one has been around long enough in life, one would have become aware of this trait in people, both man or woman.

Confidence just radiates from her like an aura.

And do not confuse arrogance with confidence, they are not the same thing.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:34 PM   #8
Lucky LaRue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Bravo Old-T. Very well put. I adamantly agree with point #5. I have always thought of sex as being 90% perception and 10% physical. Thus the greatest sex organ is the mind.Absolutely spot on to jframe2.Confidence is the greatest turn on in the world.
Lucky LaRue is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #9
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

A lot of what you ask about I just lump together under the heading "availability" -- location, price, flexibility in scheduling, etc. either she fits or she doesn't. You won't be a fit with everyone. Don't sweat it. If you aren't getting enough calls though you want to maybe rethink all that.

Looks, services, etc. I want to have a good time and not be disappointed. You should look like your pictures. You don't need to have an exhaustive menu but I should be happy.

How we "click" is what would bring me back. You can only fake you for so long. So be yourself. Nobody wants a "yes" woman conversation-wise but no one wants a bitch either and most don't want you to bring your personal life drama to a date. Be yourself but remember the time is about him.

As for #6 absolutely you need to interact (spend time) with potential clients. Think of it as your cost of sales and build it into your pricing. In my business I spend money on advertising. I spend time on building relationships that lead to sales. I invest much of that time to get the order. If you are positioning yourself as an elite companion, exceptional looks are the cost of entry. Your personal connection (relationship) is what will drive them to spend more on an "exceptional" experience. This becomes increasingly more important as your assets "age" in this business, particularly if you value your longevity.

Said differently your interaction prior to the appointment can earn you more business. The kind of business you want. Think of this interaction as an extension of your advertising not just screening/scheduling/a necessary evil.

Now if you have more business than you know what to do with at prices you are delighted with ignore my advice.

Also, your target market is used to not having to play by the rules most people are forced to play by....we don't fill out credit applications, submit resumes etc. on the front end....sure there is appropriate vetting when a deal is eminent but not at the time of initial inquiry.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:44 PM   #10
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Bella,

The best description I ever heard from a gentleman was this:

A lady who seems like someone you could take to the finest of restaurants, charity events, etc. - whether you choose to take her in public or not.

To me that means meticulous grooming and wardrobe, great conversation, excellent manners. Additionally, most men don't want to visit their perfect date at a trailer park, notel or slummy apartment.

After that, the specifics, are up to the particular gentleman.
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:35 PM   #11
MAX MADISON
Account Disabled

User ID: 202161
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Bella,

What a thoughtful series of questions. I am replying from the perspective of a provider. For starters, a nice incall is a must. I will usually book 3-4 star hotels that cater to business professionals for discretion purposes. Robes, toiletries, clean sheets, and nice seating areas for convo is always a big plus. Sure, you have to spend more, but you attract the men who appreciate the environment.

With service, I consider the pre-BCD engagement to be crucial. Most of the men I visit enjoy an intellectually stimulating conversation which naturally blends into the BCD activity -- making it feel safe, deep, and romantic. Music is always sensual, so when I travel, I bring my iPad, laptop, and mini Bose to play music (jazz, classical, modern/chill-out blends). A nice touch is to ask a prospective client about his musical interests. It's not uncommon for me to order room service (on my dime) for clients who are spending two or more hours with me.

Regarding looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The gentlemen I entertain would rather be with an attractive woman who is sweet, generous, nurturing, intelligent and sincere rather than a super-model who is vapid, demanding, narcissistic, and superficial. As mentioned earlier, conversation plays a big role in my sessions and I am not afraid to be honest (in a respectful sense) and also sincere (whether we are talking politics, art, culture, etc.)

Best of luck to you in your ventures! You will do fine.

xo

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Jesime View Post
Hello Eccie posters,

Thank you
Bella
MAX MADISON is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:16 AM   #12
CelesteCarter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 247485
My ECCIE Reviews

ATLComedy, I agree w. what you've stated wholeheartedly. More importantly the points quoted below are right on point!

Chemistry is a must, for any provider! Making your gent feel welcomed and showing genuine interest overall rules a lot from my experience. Being able to hold a playful, personal, business, or even political convo that is mutually beneficial is great foreplay. I typically allow him to lead the convo.

I've seen quite a few providers state they don't like "wasting" their time emailing back and forth. However, I feel it's my job to allow the gent to get to know me a bit before deciding to see me. Yes, my pictures are enough for some, but for a true gentleman, they want to know I can actually hold a conversation.

Within my RL business, I have to speak to potential clients for months on end to gain their trust and to let them know about my product. To some, its a hassle. However, I've realized every client that I've taken the time to get to know has been a loyal client to me. Literally 90% of all clients that I take the time converse with over an extended period of time tend to seek me out and always come back.

I've adopted that same process to this business, because it is a business! Customer service is key! And, it helps me in the long run. If, I'm holding conversations with you prior to us meeting, we both can become comfortable w/ each other, allowing everything to flow when we do meet. And, the anticipation we've built via email and/or phone conversation can be explored once we do finally meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
How we "click" is what would bring me back. You can only fake you for so long. So be yourself. Nobody wants a "yes" woman conversation-wise but no one wants a bitch either and most don't want you to bring your personal life drama to a date. Be yourself but remember the time is about him.

As for #6 absolutely you need to interact (spend time) with potential clients. Think of it as your cost of sales and build it into your pricing. In my business I spend money on advertising. I spend time on building relationships that lead to sales. I invest much of that time to get the order. If you are positioning yourself as an elite companion, exceptional looks are the cost of entry. Your personal connection (relationship) is what will drive them to spend more on an "exceptional" experience. This becomes increasingly more important as your assets "age" in this business, particularly if you value your longevity.

Said differently your interaction prior to the appointment can earn you more business. The kind of business you want. Think of this interaction as an extension of your advertising not just screening/scheduling/a necessary evil.
CelesteCarter is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:17 PM   #13
Bella Jesime
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Bella,

To address your points I would give some general answers first, then touch upon a few of them individually.

Not all factors matter to me in the same way. Some I only use to eliminate some ladies from consideration. For example distance—if she is beyond range, that is a go/no-go factor. If she is within range I put little if any value on whether she is 15 min away or 60. Other factors are more of a sliding scale—there is attractive and there is more attractive. Both may be above my minimally acceptable level of attractiveness, but more attractive will be a tie breaker.

Also, the importance of the various factors changes. Sometimes the services offered—or a particular service—is important. A couple weeks later it may hardly matter. I don’t always want grilled lamb chops—but when I do it will potentially dominate my restaurant selection.

On to your specific questions.

1. The location must be “close enough” and must be safe. Once it is, the specific location does not mean much to me. The quality is more important to me—but a 5-star hotel is certainly not necessary. Clean, comfortable, spacious enough. A shower/tub large enough for two is a bonus. Great views, a fire place, etc., are also bonuses. Bonus points are of more import for an overnight than a couple hours. I don’t spend a lot of thought on it because I usually invite a lady to my place.

2. Price is based upon much more than the services offered. In fact, the list of services—within reason—have little effect on whether I will decide to meet her, and whether I consider her price acceptable. If a lady is at the high end of the rate scale, I would expect DFK, BBBJ, maybe one or two other things—but things such as attitude and personality are more important to me.

3..Assuming a lady’s looks don’t turn me off, poise is more important to me. As to clothes—it should be appropriate to where we will be and what we will be doing. Beyond that, I want her to dress in what will make her feel confident, comfortable, and sensual. If she feels more sensual, she will be more sensual.

4. See #3 above. My ideal high quality low volume lady looks just like my ideal lady of any sort—real, smiles easily, understands what she looks like, isn’t extreme (no bald, green hair, crude ink, etc.) and is comfortable in her own skin. ACCURATE photos are very, very important to me—more so that hair color, height, race, etc.

5. The greatest sex organ is the mind. I want a real lady, with real thoughts, and if I wanted a “yes girl” she is little more than an animated blow-up doll. If I am going to save up my pennies to see a high priced lady I am going to want the full experience with her. That includes intelligent—often teasing—conversation at dinner. It includes keeping me interested during the down times between rounds. Intelligence and a willingness to voice her opinions are very important to me. At the far upper price range, the $25,000+ a night range, the clients repeatedly repeat the Johnny Bench line, “I won’t be seen with a lady on my arm who will embarrass me”. They are talking first and foremost about intelligence, being able to hold a conversation with the others at the dinner party, and poise. And personally, yes, I want a lady to honestly tell me what she enjoys.

6. I can see making an appointment with a lady I have not TALKED with, but not with a lady I haven’t COMMUNICATED with. Talking is best I think, but sometimes carefully crafted e-mails serve quite well.

Hope this helps—though realize they are my opinions only.

Good luck.

Thank you so much!!! I sincerely value your input!
Old 06-26-2014, 10:23 PM   #14
Bella Jesime
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

"Also, your target market is used to not having to play by the rules most people are forced to play by....we don't fill out credit applications, submit resumes etc. on the front end....sure there is appropriate vetting when a deal is eminent but not at the time of initial inquiry."

This was very helpful.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:32 PM   #15
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Thinking back to my favorite encounters

Looking back over the last few years. A lady that has a sense of humor one that I can set and laugh with. Looks is a plus with me but intelligence is a must. I search out a lady that is fun to be in bed with but can be fun in public as well. Daring but not slutty when we are out shopping. I was buying some things with a lady and when some nosey woman asked if she were my daughter. I just told her she was my sugar baby. We both had a laugh over that so I look forward to doing it again.
I would prefer talking to a woman rather than texts or email. They both have problems when miss under standings occur.
The in call should feel secure but not necessarily expensive. I know the ladies have ways of getting 4 or 5 star hotels much cheaper that is normal. I was in a 4 star hotel yesterday that cost the lady less that $50 a day.
Do you do dinner dates where I can pay for two hours followed by dinner. I all ways schedule for the ladies convenience with the request to go to dinner after.
I am it this for the fun of it so if you can find humor it things we would have one hell of a time.
I guess the only thing I hate is some one that can't put theirr phone down and spend time with me.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women