Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35314
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Hey Captain,

I thought this was the Sandbox..
It is OK, but don't shit in the Sandbox.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer View Post
It is OK, but don't shit in the Sandbox.
Don't trust a cat then. ijs
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #18
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Jackie I would prefer to pull your hair while taking you the happy bottom riding club for an hour. And I would still respect you. Even if you don't answer my emails, calls, cards letters or standing in front of your incall with an erection.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #19
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG - someone actually did that years ago - stood in the hallway with his pants down around his ankles, - NO LIE - Dennis had to DNS him and Dale ("theotherguy" that did phones and security) had to drive over and remove him (physically) from my incall location . . . talk about a weird fucking day. Full moon, that happened, Dennis got arrested for calling a cop a bunch of names in a traffic stop while driving over to help me (that is why Dale had to come), I had two NC/NS Agency calls after all of that . . . I went home, called it a day, I had enough. I didn't "time on" with the Agency for a week after that . . . too weird.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm selling magnifying glass if any one needs one
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman1963 View Post
Jackie I would prefer to pull your hair while taking you the happy bottom riding club for an hour. And I would still respect you. Even if you don't answer my emails, calls, cards letters or standing in front of your incall with an erection.
Hope you've got the right stuff for that, Bartman.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Just wanted to say hi , and let everyone know as of today I have been a MOD for one month.
I know, I know it is hard to believe, time goes by so fast even when your not having fun.

Since I am now out of my probation period, I think it is time to right some wrongs and wrong some rights.

First off let me get one thing clear right of the bat.. I DO NOT GIVE A RATS ASS if you like me or Respect me.

But I will not stand around while someone is showing blatant disregard for the rules!
And total disrespect for ANY member of this board.

Lately there has been a lot of BASHING of certain members, It will stop now.

If you have any problems with any of our moderating abilities,
it is advised that from this point forward you take it up with us or the Owners privately via Email, RTM or the PM system.
Airing them out in a disrespectful manner on the public forums, WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!
and will be dealt with per theGUIDELINES of this board.

So watch your words very carefully and please HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote:
Oh but you assume to much my little blackwidow queen.

I do not care if you or anyone on this board respects me, but I will expect you and others to treat EVERYONE on this board respectfully.

As for talking to the owners, they have pointed me to read the forum guidelines, I would advise you to do the same.

The only place that there is a almost anything goes mentality would be the PRIVATE forums such as the spider hole.
not any of the public forums for which this is one.

Burro,

The more I read your reply to me, the more it rubs me the wrong. You say that you expect people to respect you, well how about earning that respect. You didn't earn it with the "lil blackwidow queen" comment. That comment is contemptous. Do you know the meaning of that word or shall I define it for you?

So much for the name calling. If you're going to point me, make sure you point yourself first.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Don't you just love it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Burro,

The more I read your reply to me, the more it rubs me the wrong. You say that you expect people to respect you, well how about earning that respect. You didn't earn it with the "lil blackwidow queen" comment. That comment is contemptous. Do you know the meaning of that word or shall I define it for you?

So much for the name calling. If you're going to point me, make sure you point yourself first.
When you've been gotten...by the short ones(hairs).....LMAO....:roflm ao:
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The only advice I'd give you is that before you point someone...make sure it won't get reversed afterward...that doesn't make you look very good...just sayin'...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #25
IntenseCoveredMishMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

ElumEno is not playing well in The Sandbox. I agree with MsElena. He seems to be seeking out trouble, much like a bully would.
IntenseCoveredMishMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #26
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

WOW......things have changed a bit since I last visited..... Looks like it may be a while before I visit again.......
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #27
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

I am not very good at playing games, especially when someones livelihood is at stake.

I also know that I have not earned most of the members respect,
I am too new and too green to be a moderator.
at least that is what most of you think, is it not.

I WILL make mistakes, it is human...

I will try to be honest and fair, but I already know that I will also use my emotions at times...

A lady showed great respect by PM'ing something that she perceived I did that was wrong - it was right after I started modding.
I seen her point, and on that day she earn a lot of my respect.
but respect earned can be taken away in one little post.
Just to bad we all could not show that type of respect at all time.

So if you have any problems with something that I did, then please Email or PM me.. I am a big boy and can take it.
and for the honest part - I will TRY not to hold a grudge!
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #28
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am not very good at playing games, especially when someones livelihood is at stake.

I also know that I have not earned most of the members respect,
I am too new and too green to be a moderator.
at least that is what most of you think, is it not.

I WILL make mistakes, it is human...

I will try to be honest and fair, but I already know that I will also use my emotions at times...

A lady showed great respect by PM'ing something that she perceived I did that was wrong - it was right after I started modding.
I seen her point, and on that day she earn a lot of my respect.
but respect earned can be taken away in one little post.
Just to bad we all could not show that type of respect at all time.

So if you have any problems with something that I did, then please Email or PM me.. I am a big boy and can take it.
and for the honest part - I will TRY not to hold a grudge!
There's no reason that you can't answer for a faux pas in an open thread, and there is no rule that states that you can't be called out for your actions as a mod or a member only via PM or email . . . If you dish it, you take it.

Very nice spin control, but it ignores the issue (the question at hand) which three members have now pointed out to you One Mule . . . you haven't shown, in the "blackwidow" post above, the respect you have asked us all to have for each other - and you call a name, when you state it won't be tolerated, and it is clearly a rules violation.

Is there a reason (other than your chosen reluctance or refusal) that you won't address the issue?? Also, as a moderator, if you're telling us ahead of time in this post that you have a problem holding grudges (and as you state, people's livelihoods are on the line here), is your being a moderator the best thing for the community as a whole in such a circumstance??? I know it makes me reluctant to participate freely and openly . . . I'm sure others may have a similar feeling.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #29
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Burro,

I did let some personal feeling effect that statement and I do apologize.
The blackwidow statement was completely out of line....

But no where in that statement did I state the I expect people to respect me...

I did state that per the board guidelines that it is expected that you treat ALL members with respect,
and yes right out of the batting cage I failed to do the same with MsElena.
I am big enough to admit that I was wrong.

ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #30
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default This too much..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
There's no reason that you can't answer for a faux pas in an open thread, and there is no rule that states that you can't be called out for your actions as a mod or a member only via PM or email . . . If you dish it, you take it.

Very nice spin control, but it ignores the issue (the question at hand) which three members have now pointed out to you One Mule . . . you haven't shown, in the "blackwidow" post above, the respect you have asked us all to have for each other - and you call a name, when you state it won't be tolerated, and it is clearly a rules violation.

Is there a reason (other than your chosen reluctance or refusal) that you won't address the issue?? Also, as a moderator, if you're telling us ahead of time in this post that you have a problem holding grudges (and as you state, people's livelihoods are on the line here), is your being a moderator the best thing for the community as a whole in such a circumstance??? I know it makes me reluctant to participate freely and openly . . . I'm sure others may have a similar feeling.
DAMM Dude..

Now two of those "Widows" have got ahold of them short ones....OUCH..
malwoody is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women