Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #31
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Mya View Post
I am sure that any Navy electrician will disagree with you on this. Every major war system on board a ship runs off of electricity and being an electrician can indeed win or lose at least a battle. Imagine not having an electrician around when the ship's radar shuts down or when the IFF system goes. Imagine the FC system not working at a crucial time. There are many types of Navy electricians out there some work on Submarines, others work on the fighter jets, and others work on the surface ships. There is more to being an electrician than knowing the difference between AC and DC. Sorry if this became a rant but I have friends and family in the Navy as well as other branches of the service and some are electricians while others are jarheads. Each of them have earned my thanks and respect and I do indeed see them having military experience no matter what their job of MOS is. They are all doing something that I myself could not do.
Mya, I truly have the utmost respect for all of our veterans (even our little friend that is packing 2 inches in his trousers JG), but if I didn't give JG trouble, he would think I didn't care, plus he wouldn't be able to continue to mention how much smarter he is than the rest of us. A legend in his own warped little tunnel-visioned mind. I also have known Navy electricians. None of which were as arrogant as JG.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:29 PM   #32
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Go back and read the posts, I didn't pull anyone in (that's Cheapers job, pulling things). Mya made a comment and you lied. It is really that simple, you lied.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:03 AM   #33
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Who said anything about pulling anyone in, I "stepped in" you would think someone who is an historian, superhero and the American james bond with 17 years and 252 credit hours of higher education would be able to read................hmmmmmmmmm mmmmm
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:49 AM   #34
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default vetran

June 1969-April 1972
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #35
john_galt
Valued Poster

"Veteran" catdipper, which service?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:29 AM   #36
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Vetran

Army
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:19 AM   #37
john_galt
Valued Poster

U rah!
Old 12-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #38
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki32TxKNga4

The new Marines.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:29 AM   #39
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
JG, when did you start doing recruitment ads for the USMC?
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:39 AM   #40
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
I don't know if you caught the Obama speech today or not. It was full of lies and as for DADT he said that this was the right thing to do for our security. Imagine that, the RIGHT THING TO DO FOR OUR SECURITY. It was a social decision and not a security decision. Do you think that Obama believes the things they have him saying or does he think we're stupid.

He also mentioned his tax cuts saving each family a 1000 dollars a year. There was no tax cut, it was a continuance of an old policy. Unless, of course, he intended to take the money anyway and this is his way of saying he is not going to take it after all.

I would like to applaud Obama when he makes his first good decision.
First, it was the right thing to do for our security. Some of the gay people that have been discharged had special language skills or other skills that were badly needed to fight our enemies. Besides, why spend taxpayers' money to train fighter pilots and then just fire them because they act gay when off duty?

I'd have to review the speech, but I think you confused the Social Security payroll deduction with the "lower 98%" extension of the Bush Tax Cuts. You will in fact get a tax cut. Please feel free to donate it to me since you hate Obama so much. I'd very much like to spend your tax cut on about five or so spinners.

Dirty Dog, you make more money so you'll be paying at least twice as much. Go ahead and forward that to me as well. That'll keep you from having to say THANK YOU to Obama.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:43 AM   #41
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
First, it was the right thing to do for our security. Some of the gay people that have been discharged had special language skills or other skills that were badly needed to fight our enemies. Besides, why spend taxpayers' money to train fighter pilots and then just fire them because they act gay when off duty?

I'd have to review the speech, but I think you confused the Social Security payroll deduction with the "lower 98%" extension of the Bush Tax Cuts. You will in fact get a tax cut. Please feel free to donate it to me since you hate Obama so much. I'd very much like to spend your tax cut on about five or so spinners.

Dirty Dog, you make more money so you'll be paying at least twice as much. Go ahead and forward that to me as well. That'll keep you from having to say THANK YOU to Obama.
Why you dragging me into this, I did not say it was wrong only that SS is one area in trouble why cut there, I dont hate Obama, I have supported several of his last decisions, including the repeal of DADT, and I have changed my position on health care having had to watch my sister battle cancer without health insurance, I would support it more with a government option for those under a predetermined income level.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #42
kcmark
Gaining Momentum

I really want to applaud DD for coming around on the Health Care...While we have the best health care in the world its only if you can afford it...and it should have included the public option but this is hopefully just the start of it. I voted for Obama, and will again if he runs, and think he will get much more accomplished in a 2nd term...
kcmark is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #43
john_galt
Valued Poster

unforeseen consequences or were they?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...011101480.html
Old 01-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #44
dirty dog
Valued Poster

As long as the individual can hump a pack and shoot a weapon well enough to kill the enemy who cares, to many people are lost in homophobia land. Galt, are you afraid they will hit on you or are you afraid they wont?
Old 01-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #45
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
As long as the individual can hump a...
Stunning word choice, DD!
Longermonger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies