Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160499
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Why bother posting??

So there was a girl on BP, I am not going to post link because this is just a more general discussion. PM me and I will give detail. She has a review on here. So I called number got a text response the usual "who are u" sent a few texts back some info back and forth and she seems comfortable with me.
OK I have a hobby phone it is not a good text phone. So she says that she is available so I say great "call me". I had some questions on in/out time etc. I get text back saying she is running errands and would prefer just to text. I texted back "nevermind"
My feeling is that I do not text that well, to much time wasted going back and forth and if I am the customer its not too much to get a phone call. So I did text back that I do not text well and prefer calling at this point. All texts sent then failed which meant her phone was full and could not take any more texts.
So was I out of line for just asking for a call? I mean does she want to work or not?
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

I don't text, period. Nothing worse than sending a dozen messages back and forth when a 30 second phone call will do the trick. 99% of the time, I'm driving while near my hobby phone and the risk isn't worth it. Texting doesn't work for me in this hobby.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews

Most times I tell people to text me because I am in the general public or around friends, family, at work (normal job) and talking on the phone would blow my secret. No one knows I do this but you my clients and I can not risk anyone finding out. I would loose a lot. I am a business owner and well known in them community.
I try to respect your privacy and safety and in doing so I have to protect mine. Texting keeps me safe from nosy people.
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I don't like text messages because like email they can be subpoenaed by LE and used against you. If LE looks at your phone records they can see a particular number but have no proof of what was said in a conversation unless they did a wiretap. With text messages and email they know the exact details. And just because you delete them from your phone doesn't mean they are gone for good. They may still exist on a server somewhere out there.
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #5
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I HATE texting. Besides LE being able to get a hold of your texts, its impersonal. I want to be able to get a feel for my potential client via phone call.

But, back to topic......no, you weren't wrong with asking to speak via phone. If a lady can't answer the phone for whatever reason, then don't answer it and return the call when the client says its clear to call or just don't call them back period.

For a lot of ladies, they prefer to text and its usually the younger girls, meaning age bracket of 18 to 26 yrs old.

Texting just isn't a smart business move in this line of work. My OPINION of course before anyone decides to jump down my throat.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
spacejanitor
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Ms E....I would never dream of jumping down your throat....I could however think of a couple of activities that would suffice......
spacejanitor is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I use text, email, phone calls, PMs, carrier pigeons . . . I don't mind. My point is that I may personally prefer one over the other but as this is a customer service oriented business, I have to use any and all means of communication that my client may prefer. I'm aware of the perils of texting and email, but there's not a single manner of communication in this endeavor that is 100% "safe", I'm just very careful to approach every conversation discreetly. Some of my public postings may from time to time be more "fun" and overtly sexual, but I do not contract any remuneration for a sexual act, as that would be illegal.

Bottom line, for me, I'm careful with what I say and especially, how I say it, because I (just like everyone else) HAVE to take calculated risks to communicate within the endeavor - so why not make it easy for my clients (and especially my potential clients) to reach me however they may desire? After all, I don't want a missed opportunity, and no manner of communication is foolproof, as I mentioned. We all take risks, we just mitigate our exposure.

Now, from a position of my own personal preference, I would trend towards avoiding text and I prefer a phone call . . . but as I said, the customer comes prior to my preference. However, I may gently nudge the communication towards using one of my preferred methods after the initial contact, but it isn't a deal breaker.

As to the OP - @12blue4u: If the lady won't (or can't) accommodate your preference regarding communication, there's a better than fair chance you'd be best served by moving down your list . . . No, you were not out of line asking for a call, and IMHO, your scenario is indicative of the lack of a positive work ethic, something which permeates (and fouls) this endeavor all too often.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

A lil Miss that I know will text all the time and you can't be sure if it is her or her pimp. Voice only for me if she is busy than call me back later.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #9
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Something else for you married guys to consider: how would you like your wife's divorce lawyer to get ahold of your hobby related texts and emails?
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacejanitor View Post
Ms E....I would never dream of jumping down your throat....I could however think of a couple of activities that would suffice......
You got all the talkin done.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:19 AM   #11
Guest030714
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

I recently went through a court case with an ex and i tried to get the copies of text messages and was told providers don't keep the actual texts but just when the text happened and to what number. i can believe that too because keeping logs of the number of texts sent daily would be extraordinary. Sprint did send me the list of numbers texted and times sent but it helped me none. So don't worry too much about someone getting copies of your texts.
Guest030714 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #12
TRex1176
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I kind of like Jackie's philosophy on this one. I guess I have alwasy thought that as the customer, the provider should cater to my needs somewhat. After initial contact, other arrangements could be made. But that is why the hobby is nice, we get beautiful women to cater to our needs. This is not to say that the needs of the provider are down the spectrum, etc., but as the customer, I expect certain needs of mine to be met as part of the customer/provider relationship. Just my 2 cents.
TRex1176 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #13
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I don't really like texting, but it does come in handy sometimes. Especially if you are in a meeting or group setting and can't answer a phone. A quick text saying you will call back in x amount of time sure helps.

I really don't like a text from a new provider I've never met. Sometimes you can tell just by the phone conversation that personality conflicts would lead to a bad session even if it is the hottest provider on the planet that has 20 good reviews here.

So, it seems everything has a good use at certain times, people just have to be flexible and look at things from the other ones perspective and not be stubborn and think it is their way or the highway.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #14
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Catering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex1176 View Post
I kind of like Jackie's philosophy on this one. I guess I have alwasy thought that as the customer, the provider should cater to my needs somewhat. After initial contact, other arrangements could be made. But that is why the hobby is nice, we get beautiful women to cater to our needs. This is not to say that the needs of the provider are down the spectrum, etc., but as the customer, I expect certain needs of mine to be met as part of the customer/provider relationship. Just my 2 cents.

As a provider I also believe we should cater to our clients needs as much as possible. Also as a provider, I believe that our clients should respect that we do have lives outside of being a provider, our time is important. I believe most of us have other jobs, school, families, etc.

Take me for example, I go to college full time, own a non profit business and a construction business.

In my non profit, I am around police, lawyers, judges, probation/parole officers,(not by choice) doctors, etc... It would not be good for either you or me to answer my phone and talk business.

In my construction business I am around every kind of person you can imagine.

I also hate texts but sometimes its the best way for both of us. Even if its just a text asking me to call you.

I am fortunate that I own my business's so I can come and go as I please and be more available for my clients, not all of us can.
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #15
jjchmiel78
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Rare, but sometimes you have to rely on text. I had to about a month ago with a visiting provider. She would try to call and we would get disconnected. I would call back only to hear "please hold while we locate the cellular customer" It was so frustrating it was probably the reason I didn't enjoy myself when we finally did get together. We gave up on the phone part and resorted to texting to arrange our meeting and directions to the place. For some reason our texts would go through but not phone calls.
jjchmiel78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women