Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 12:34 PM   #1
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default MAKE AMERIKA HATE AGAIN

Vote for DT
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 01:32 PM   #2
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Hearing the truth hurts a lot of politicians. Hell, look at the DNC chair lady. You know she was the fall guy for the Clinton's. Corruption at its best.
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:19 PM   #3
Puccipleaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I will always vote for Deep Throat!!!! ������������

Anyone who doesn't is unpatriotic!!!
Puccipleaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:50 PM   #4
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puccipleaser View Post
I will always vote for Deep Throat!!!! ������������
Anyone who doesn't is unpatriotic!!!
Fully Agree. You can run that up the flag pole and everyone will happily salute.

Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #5
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And from the Trumpette here...wow, that DNC is really spreading love and joy,huh? And oh so much unity. Corruption on full display for all to see at the DNC.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #6
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I keep seeing Dems talk about "the chaos in Cleveland". Happy that everything is fine with THEM but there are still 3 more days to go. We'll have to see how much Love is still left by then.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:49 AM   #7
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And from the Trumpette here...wow, that DNC is really spreading love and joy,huh? And oh so much unity. Corruption on full display for all to see at the DNC.
Psychology has a word for what they are doing...projection. Everything they claim someone else is doing, they are knee-deep in.

I know it is too much to hope that Trump gets some of the "Bernie bros" on-board, but at least they can go give someone like Jill Stein some love.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 05:43 AM   #8
FWR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Trump Sucks, Clinton Sucks, glad to be a Libertarian and voting for Gary Johnson, former gov on New Mexico
FWR is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 06:45 AM   #9
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Speeches were fantastic. Michelle, Booker, Warren, Even old Bernie. First day of RNC gave us??? Scott Baio? Day 1 definitely to the Democrats.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 06:46 AM   #10
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Well that's a wasted vote FWR. But hell, at least your voting.
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:36 AM   #11
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmmmmm, well, at least the RNC had their chairman on day one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Speeches were fantastic. Michelle, Booker, Warren, Even old Bernie. First day of RNC gave us??? Scott Baio? Day 1 definitely to the Democrats.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:55 AM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hmmmmmmm, well, at least the RNC had their chairman on day one
It was a good night for the Dems, not a great one.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:30 PM   #13
skinNmembrain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Lifelong Democrat here from a long line of Democrats but you're all wet here friend. I like Sanders but Michelle Obama and Lizzie Warren are limp and corrupt just like Hilary. This Convention is a disaster. It's a coronation of the worst person in the entire party and we all know it. At least the Republicans had speeches by passionate people like Giuliani and others. And they let Cruz speak in dissent. Do you think the Dem Convention will let anyone speak in dissent? Do you think they would have let Sanders speak if he would have failed to endorse Hilary? Zieg Heil to the New Democrats.
skinNmembrain is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:27 PM   #14
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll hand it to Bernie. He was correct about the DNC. Hey all you Bernie supporters - there is still room on the Trump Train. Although, I think alot of Bernie supporters will stay home. Surely, they would not want to vote for Evilina, no matter what Bernie tells them to do. If I were a Bernie supporter I would be so pissed off but Thank God I'm not..lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinNmembrain View Post
Lifelong Democrat here from a long line of Democrats but you're all wet here friend. I like Sanders but Michelle Obama and Lizzie Warren are limp and corrupt just like Hilary. This Convention is a disaster. It's a coronation of the worst person in the entire party and we all know it. At least the Republicans had speeches by passionate people like Giuliani and others. And they let Cruz speak in dissent. Do you think the Dem Convention will let anyone speak in dissent? Do you think they would have let Sanders speak if he would have failed to endorse Hilary? Zieg Heil to the New Democrats.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:57 PM   #15
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinNmembrain View Post
I was a lifelong Republican until my 401k went south with Bush in office and Republicans gave us a ticket of McCain/Palin. Can you imagine Sarah Palin as President of the U.S. had they been elected and something happened to McCain? So for the first time in my life I voted Democrat with Obama. 401k restored. BTW, I am voting for Gary Johnson.

Michelle Obama's speech has been rated as one of the all-time bests. Booker's speech, in my opinion, blew the roof off the building. I guess we'll just have to live with a difference of opinion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women