Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2015, 08:34 PM   #1
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Twofaced site and BS mods

I just got an infraction for mentioning a green leafy substance that is legal in almost half the states by a mod site which is promoting something that is illegal in all fifty.
It took JCM800 almost 4 days to sift thru and find this and decide that yep my reference in commenting on a Jessie Ross post was indeed an infraction. What a hypocritical site. If i get kicked out I really don't fucking care. All the good guys are gone anyway.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:59 PM   #2
Mike1961
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I Guess you weren't talking about lettuce or spinach.
Mike1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:10 PM   #3
wedge_donovan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Hey Blue, anyone ever tell you your a lot like Pelini?
wedge_donovan is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:06 AM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Blue, I'm going to assume that you're referring to "lettuce or spinach" above and not a forbidden topic, lol.

Like I already have explained to you sir ...what is "legal" or not is absolutely irrelevant when it comes to what the guidelines here on a privately owned board ...which has it's own rules & regulations ...say about discussing this topic.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:59 AM   #5
packdense
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well I will try not to take that TOO personally....
packdense is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:12 AM   #6
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats only been against the rules since.... FOREVER. And ANYBODY who mentions it gets an infraction. Doesnt seemed 2 faced to me.. just the rules. Try to unbunch your panties and look at it again n see if your perception changes lmao jussssst kidding.... kinda lol
Hey jcm welcome back btw i thought u were gone for good.
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:59 AM   #7
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
Hey jcm welcome back btw i thought u were gone for good.
Nah, how can I leave this crazy place, lol.

Thanks, it's good to be back.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:58 AM   #8
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
If i get kicked out I really don't fucking care. All the good guys are gone anyway.
If that truly is how you feel sir, your account can be disabled. All you need to do is send a PM to JCM or myself making the request and stating a reason and we will forward said request to the admin staff for action.

Have fun and play safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
Thats only been against the rules since.... FOREVER. And ANYBODY who mentions it gets an infraction. Doesnt seemed 2 faced to me.. just the rules.
How is it that this sexy thing nails her responses every single damn time?!?! Must be the red hair!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:40 PM   #9
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Except that references for infractions are not applied equally and are subjective to who is being a mod. And the whole appeal process is a joke. Mostly get no response.
Lets see this is a site that depends on guys to promote an illegal activity. It constantly shy's away from issues they should not stand for. Lets see dudes can mention death of people, violence against women with no infractions. But its not against the rules. I merely use a green leafy reference as neither advocating or condoning and Bingo infraction. You sir are in violation of blah blah blah. Me thinks the priorities are a bit mixed up here. Oh I did get an infraction for standing against violence to women to someone on here. I also got one for taking issue with someone advocating the death of a former first lady. Ummm isn't that illegal, nope not on here.

But speaking of panties........
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:56 AM   #10
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Personally I completely disagree with the pot discussions rule here on eccie. I for one would like to know if a provider is going to be partaking in any smoking activities after or before session. that's one smell that stays on your clothes and it's hard to get rid of trying to sneak back in the house. I guess that's why it's just an infraction and not means for suspension of a year so person can talk about that with just a slap on the wrist.
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 06:50 AM   #11
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Blue,

I frequently share your outrage, but I believe you are suffering from a misunderstanding of the Moderators roles here.

The moderators are not here to dispense "justice." This is not a gentleman's club, where rules are neatly defined and debated and everyone plays "cricket." This is Dodge City, and if you piss off Marshall Dillon, he's gonna gun you down in the street.

If you truly want justice, there's a nice little Catholic Church down the street.

The mods are here to settle disagreements, (note....this does NOT mean justly...it means by the most expediant method) and make sure some basic rules are followed so that the privately owned franchise is protected. Do I know why certain topics are forbidden? No. And the owners are not obliged to tell me why. But they must have their reasons.

I don't always agree with the mod's decisions, but in my experience they've done a pretty good job overall. I don't always get to see what they see.

In fact, I wouldn't mind a stint walking a mile in their shoes. I'd probably learn a lot.

So, while you all are pondering Matt Dillon's duties, here's a song you can listen to:

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=wsEwK69LXjQ
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #12
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive been pointed too once for talking about it.... and the mods love me lol. If u mention it then edit yourself and say <forbidden topic> When discussing it. They really cant give you an infraction when you edit yourself the way they would if you were in violation.

The mods don't make the rules as i understand its St.C that laid down the guidelines..... they just follow the outline giving to them as part of the mods duties. If you think the rules should be changed contact StC and plead your case.
Mods arent sitting here reading thousands of post just waiting to give out points just because ... more than likely someone reported your post and brought it to their attention... if you were in clear violation of the rules they did what they were supposed to do.

And FYI we have completely different mods now... Marcus was freaking awesome but he let alot of stuff slide compared to the new mods... doesnt make them wrong just bc its something we are not used to.
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:03 PM   #13
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Why's everyone so worked up about Spinich anyway?
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:31 PM   #14
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkboy View Post
Why's everyone so worked up about Spinich anyway?
Popeye complex
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:16 PM   #15
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

I've gotten slapped for it twice Blue since I didn't learn the 1st time.
livn2do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women