Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #16
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is going to care about this in 10-15 years. I'm pretty sure she'll find a decent guy someday, lots of the women on here have great life partners who don't give a shit about what they do/did for money. We've all got to make a living you know.

Monica Lewinsky did something downright trifling considering most presidents cheat on their wives. It's just that the women in question tend to have some class and not talk about it on the bloody news.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #17
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Monica Lewinsky is American, blew an American president in...America.
Zahia is part French (has lived there since she was 10), had sex with high profile French guys...in France.
How these acts are perceived in each country are massively different.
Zahia will not be hung out to dry either personally or professionally for her past in France like Lewinsky was here. Not even close. Even if she had been 19 when this happened.
I agree wholeheartedly with this opinion.

And even if she were subject to the raging condemnation found in the US, she would get some sympathy for being so young, and some would consider that she was too young to be at fault. They would say she was clearly manipulated by older men.

Nevertheless, people in the US are riddled with the Judeo-Christian theology of "forgiveness." She would eventually be "forgiven" in this country.

But it really doesn't matter because she'll probably never reside here. Good-looking and wealth always marries good-looking and wealth. She'll find some wealthy good-looking guy to marry. They'll have kids reared by nannies.

All you have to do is follow some of the European models/stars to see where this is going. Bridget Bardot, Sophia Loren...others.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #18
macdeft
Valued Poster

though we all deal with the consequences of our actions life gives us many chances, and nobody's life is over until they stop breathing, especially at 19
macdeft is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #19
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Trust me the fashion world is the kind that will eat it's own young.

The only reason why she is in the lime light, walking down fabulous runways, getting a chance to make her own line she because she is infamous. Companies are only investing in her because they want to profit off of the scandal that is connected to her name.

Remember Ashley Dupre' who was connected with Elliot Spitzer, you know she only saw Mr. Spitzer once? But that one-time was enough to give her myspace page 9 million views, million dollar offers for playboy and penthouse and her own news column in the NEW YORK POST!!

But where is she now- shit if we know, because she is old news. Everyone has their 15 mins of fame, this girl will die down eventually.

People are addicted to scandal, they will buy magazine, give websites L.A. traffic, and rush to stores to buy her frilly panties only because her name has been in the news and they want to be the ones to proudly own something affiliated with her just to talk about it.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #20
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I doubt people will go buy Casey Anthony underwear no matter how infamous she is...
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #21
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Never could understand why she spilled the beans, nobody likes a snitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
No one is going to care about this in 10-15 years. I'm pretty sure she'll find a decent guy someday, lots of the women on here have great life partners who don't give a shit about what they do/did for money. We've all got to make a living you know.

Monica Lewinsky did something downright trifling considering most presidents cheat on their wives. It's just that the women in question tend to have some class and not talk about it on the bloody news.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #22
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
I doubt people will go buy Casey Anthony underwear no matter how infamous she is...
She killed someone, the other women in this thread fucked for money. Huge difference.

As far as Ms. Dupre?

Quote:
  • Genre: Pop
    Location NEW YORK, New York, Un
    Profile Views: 13082752
    Last Login: 28/06/2011
    Member Since 07/04/2006
    Type of Label Unsigned
Seems she's given up on that whole music/myspace thing and probably just enjoys her column if it's still running. Same with Natalia, if that name rings a bell with anyone. Her book fell flat and she has the personality of a paper bag on television so there she goes.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #23
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I don't think that is a relevant comparison.

The women on this board are not internationally known. A lot of them aren't even locally known. There are plenty of providers on here who never show their faces. When they retire, they can bury make up a story about their past and get into a relationship with a normal guy that doesn't know the truth.

That option is not available to this French pastry. It will take a most uncommon man to marry her with full knowledge of her past.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but the odds are small.

More likely she will marry the French equivalent of Jesse James and have to put up with all the BS that Janine Lindemulder and Sandra Bullock had to put up with before finally divorcing him.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #24
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Well as someone who has dated men and women while doing this and been completely honest with them, I'll say I'd bet a fair amount of providers have partners/spouses who know exactly what they do. And that does not mean they're not good people.

My point is you can still have this job - famous, infamous, or unknown - and still find a good person.

Someone on the outside could easily say, "I can't believe women stay married to pooners, they must be huge morons who have no self esteem and are afraid of losing their meal ticket"

but it doesn't make it any more true.

Good men and women hook up with less than perfect men and women every day. Happy relationships are possible. We're all just people.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:07 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
That option is not available to this French pastry. It will take a most uncommon man to marry her with full knowledge of her past.

You act as if all people care about is what others think of their past.

Mature people project ahead , not behind.

I doubt anybody would have a happy marriage if they were held accountable for what they did in their teens.

She stands no better or worse chance of being happy in her future live than any of us. That all depends on her inner self worth. Not what we concieve it will be...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #26
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default All very good points!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You act as if all people care about is what others think of their past.

Mature people project ahead , not behind.

I doubt anybody would have a happy marriage if they were held accountable for what they did in their teens.

She stands no better or worse chance of being happy in her future live than any of us. That all depends on her inner self worth. Not what we concieve it will be...
AND most of all, who gives a shit what they think in France (they have a lot of nerve calling soccer players footballers).....sheeesh!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Damn right, we'd kick the spots off their round football so fast their women would start shaving their armpits
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #28
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well as someone who has dated men and women while doing this and been completely honest with them, I'll say I'd bet a fair amount of providers have partners/spouses who know exactly what they do. And that does not mean they're not good people.

My point is you can still have this job - famous, infamous, or unknown - and still find a good person.

Someone on the outside could easily say, "I can't believe women stay married to pooners, they must be huge morons who have no self esteem and are afraid of losing their meal ticket"

but it doesn't make it any more true.

Good men and women hook up with less than perfect men and women every day. Happy relationships are possible. We're all just people.

It took me a long time to catch up and read this thread,I like your post here.I agree with your statements.Also I have to be very honest...That girl is very gorgeous to me,I loved her video and the dress shown in the article...I am a fashion-a-holik and the music,outfits and young lady actaully were very hot.My apologies if I offended anyone but that's my opinion.Also everyone made thier own choices so I don't think I can really say anything negative since I have never yet met anyone that has not made a choice that was considered or approved of by everyone without any disapprovals. As young and beautiful as she is,she still has a very long time to go in life and time to decide if she wants to stay in the same lifestyles or change.I didnt read anywhere about her being into the drug scene so if that is not an issue there are ALOT of young beautiful ladies that have ruined thier lives too early to drugs and look already 30 or over at the age of teen-20's.That is sad and yet a choice.Pros and cons....Well I just liked the comments here and the one above quoted.
~Have a good Eve~
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:32 AM   #29
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Charles

Can you email me please?
I have a GREAT book recommendation for you..and a very good TV drama (both Swedish) which I'm sure you'll really enjoy since you liked the "Tattoo" trilogy. As I recall, you don't get pm's...so if you can email me that would be geat.
camilleofboston@gmail.com

Sorry for the OT interruption ...

C x
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with this opinion.

And even if she were subject to the raging condemnation found in the US, she would get some sympathy for being so young, and some would consider that she was too young to be at fault. They would say she was clearly manipulated by older men.

Nevertheless, people in the US are riddled with the Judeo-Christian theology of "forgiveness." She would eventually be "forgiven" in this country.

But it really doesn't matter because she'll probably never reside here. Good-looking and wealth always marries good-looking and wealth. She'll find some wealthy good-looking guy to marry. They'll have kids reared by nannies.

All you have to do is follow some of the European models/stars to see where this is going. Bridget Bardot, Sophia Loren...others.
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:17 AM   #30
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A client wanted to have a detailed conversation...

OOpS Meant to start a new thread
ClairJordan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women