Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2015, 07:51 PM   #61
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
MAN!!! I took the kids to my in-laws' house and my ball and chain's sister was outside, oiled up in a small bikini with her beautiful Man Mades practically bursting out. She's about two years younger than my wife (late-30's). My wife has the prettier face and has a nice figure, but her sister is pretty hot with an unbelievable body! Sister-in-law is the type that can't hold onto a job and guys are more than willing to keep giving her money and keep coming back for more abuse. Anyway, she walks around the house in shirts, with no bra, and LOW necklines and you can easily see down her shirt. One time, I walked past the bathroom and the door was open and she was in there NUDE brushing her hair. She's like "Whoops" and closes the door. Now, I know she isn't trying to f-ck me. It's just her way. She likes the reaction she gets when guys are staring at her hot body. But, DAMN, she livens up my day! I love the way I have to have a regular conversation with her, and my wife standing right there, with sister-in-law nipples bulging through the bikini and me trying to look without being TOO obvious. I would never do anything with her, but damn it sure is fun looking at her. By the way, she left her drawer open and you can plainly see her "Silver Bullet". HOW is this my wife's sister?

Oh yeah, to the point of this post. I had managed to save up about $140 for hobbying and I'm trying to build it up but money is TIGHT! But, anyway, my wife found the cash and now wants to go eat, with the kids, at a restaurant somewhere and go to the movies and what not. ARGHHHH!!!! I love doing those things but, F_CK!!!, back to square one as far as saving money to finally get laid again. Stupid-ass that I am left the money where she could see it. Shit.
ger it together brother,,,
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:49 AM   #62
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I really can't much more than what has already been said except for and I have seen this so many times - she is using you. She has a plan, it doesn't include you, and she has determined at what point to break it off. Since she doesn't work she may be looking for a new sugar daddy like you, except your not getting any sugar. Seems like your a very thoughtful person and you want to be the man who gave everything for your family. I know one thing you should consider, go by yourself to see an appropriate lawyer, I can assure you she has. He should be able to start directing your decision making with regards to money, property, etc. LDS has provided the best advice but you will never be certain of the consequences of your decision until someone who deals with LA. Law on a daily basis. Each individual's situation is different so its hard to predict an outcome. If you really want to know if she is doing anything on the side, hire a P I in 2 weeks you will know but IMHO I don't think it will matter. Sorry this is happening, you need to think what is best for your kids and then you. I am fairly certain they sense something is wrong if you used to flirt with her in front of them.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 02:39 AM   #63
King_Louie
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

On a somewhat related note...

LA is a state where you don't have to have grounds for divorce and can divorce under "irreconcilable differences". But no sex for a year or more is grounds for "abandonment" on her part.
King_Louie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women