Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2015, 01:23 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hey, jackass, you just admitted that your every point was directed at the OP, or does your inebriated ass not comprehend who it was that started this thread, Old_THUMPER?

You have more grammar and punctuation errors than you do words, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Typical vague accusation with no substance when you have no defense for your perversion. Here are a few for your next whack off session chicken dick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Hey, jackass, you just admitted that your every point was directed at the OP, or does your inebriated ass not comprehend who it was that started this thread, Old_THUMPER?
You really do have trouble understanding (not so subtle) subtleties, don't you.

Three of my points were directed towards your post.

Only one was directed at you. And of course I knew who the OP was. You are not hard to identify after all.

Learn the difference. Man might be what he eats, but man and his post are not identical.

And it is not my job to defend or attack other posters just on your whim.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:34 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You really do have trouble understanding (not so subtle) subtleties, don't you.

Three of my points were directed towards your post.

Only one was directed at you. And of course I knew who the OP was. You are not hard to identify after all.

Learn the difference. Man might be what he eats, but man and his post are not identical.

And it is not my job to defend or attack other posters just on your whim.
But your intervention on their behalf is a defense, Old-THUMPER, and your claim that your first post did not address the OP has, by your own admission, been proved false, Old-THUMPER. And this is what you are 'defending', Old-THUMPER:

Before: Infra-red images show the densely populated village of Doron Baga on January 2 - before the attack

After: This image taken on January 7, following Boko Haram's assault, shows the village transformed by death and destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Typical vague accusation with no substance when you have no defense for your perversion. Here are a few for your next whack off session chicken dick.
One need only to see your posts to know there is enough substantive proof to call you an illiterate jackass, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:08 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
But your intervention on their behalf is a defense, Old-THUMPER, and your claim that your first post did not address the OP has, by your own admission, been proved false, Old-THUMPER. And this is what you are 'defending', Old-THUMPER:

Before: Infra-red images show the densely populated village of Doron Baga on January 2 - before the attack

After: This image taken on January 7, following Boko Haram's assault, shows the village transformed by death and destruction

One need only to see your posts to know there is enough substantive proof to call you an illiterate jackass, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Anyone can see you are a sick pud puller who is obsessed with chimps, and emoticons chicken dick. You cannot craft two sentences together to make any sense. Here are some more for your sick perversion.
Old 01-16-2015, 11:00 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone can see you are a sick pud puller who is obsessed with chimps, and emoticons chicken dick. You cannot craft two sentences together to make any sense. Here are some more for your sick perversion.
You're the Inbred Chimp that is obsessively posting emoticons that you believe -- and correctly so -- are your intellectual superiors, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:57 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

You really are a lying asshole.

I never defended what happened in Nigeria you pathetic excuse for a semi-intelligent subhuman. I would quote where I explicitly condemned it, but we are dealing with YOU, the person (?) On here who has less regard for facts and truth of anyone. But others can go back and look if they can to.

As to your second piece of vomit, nice revisionist history, scumbag. I always admitted that 25% of my post was directed at you. You are the illiterate buffoon who can't count, can't differentiate between "all" and "one quarter".

If you weren't so much fun to throw rocks at, if you weren't so easy to mock, if you weren't so hilarious in your attempts to lie without being obvious, I suspect everyone would have you on ignore. Then you would be all alone in your mommy's basement. Just you and your gay blow-up doll that you still insist was never your avatars (though we all know it was, even you).

Rant away jerk. I look forward to your next post so I can mock you some more. And remember: even your most stupid lies move you close to 15,000!

Quote:

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:38 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're the Inbred Chimp that is obsessively posting emoticons that you believe -- and correctly so -- are your intellectual superiors, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Here pud puller are some more for your next pud pulling session where you dream of in bred chimps and emoticons...Enjoy chicken dick.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:09 PM   #38
timpage
Account Disabled

I think we can all agree that Boko Harum needs to have their collective asses kicked sideways.

The question is whose wearing those boots? Are the halfwits actually suggesting that what happens in Nigeria is our business? We should put combat troops on the ground to fight these people? Seriously?

When will you fucking nimwits learn? We can't police the entire world. I am terribly sorry about the innocent folks that these animals are slaughtering. But, it's not our problem.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 04:55 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You really are a lying asshole.

I never defended what happened in Nigeria you pathetic excuse for a semi-intelligent subhuman. I would quote where I explicitly condemned it, but we are dealing with YOU, the person (?) On here who has less regard for facts and truth of anyone. But others can go back and look if they can to.

As to your second piece of vomit, nice revisionist history, scumbag. I always admitted that 25% of my post was directed at you. You are the illiterate buffoon who can't count, can't differentiate between "all" and "one quarter".

If you weren't so much fun to throw rocks at, if you weren't so easy to mock, if you weren't so hilarious in your attempts to lie without being obvious, I suspect everyone would have you on ignore. Then you would be all alone in your mommy's basement. Just you and your gay blow-up doll that you still insist was never your avatars (though we all know it was, even you).

Rant away jerk. I look forward to your next post so I can mock you some more. And remember: even your most stupid lies move you close to 15,000!
There's no reason to doubt your ignorance, Old-THUMPER, you are a very ignorant troll. Your trollish ass is always so focused on post counts that you never took the time to stop and consider the POVs you defended when you stupidly posted to defend ArabianGoddess notion that ISIS is an aberrant manifestation of "the peaceful religion" (ignore al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc.,) and Little Timmy-tard's notion that militant Islamists should be of less concern than Americans with guns. It's hilarious how you troll yourself into these situations, and you deserved to be mocked for the stupid little troll you are, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I think we can all agree that Boko Harum needs to have their collective asses kicked sideways.

The question is whose wearing those boots? Are the halfwits actually suggesting that what happens in Nigeria is our business? We should put combat troops on the ground to fight these people? Seriously?

When will you fucking nimwits learn? We can't police the entire world. I am terribly sorry about the innocent folks that these animals are slaughtering. But, it's not our problem.
So Little Timmy-tard, you now agree that Americans with guns are not the most dangerous concern for the world?

Quote:
Here pud puller are some more for your next pud pulling session where you dream of in bred chimps and emoticons...Enjoy chicken dick.
Keep dreaming that you're not the imbecile conjuring these emoticons you continue to post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Rank and file, they are arrayed for viewing by YOUR handle, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-16-2015, 06:13 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
There's no reason to doubt your ignorance, Old-THUMPER, you are a very ignorant troll. Your trollish ass is always so focused on post counts that you never took the time to stop and consider the POVs you defended when you stupidly posted to defend ArabianGoddess notion that ISIS is an aberrant manifestation of "the peaceful religion" (ignore al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc.,) and Little Timmy-tard's notion that militant Islamists should be of less concern than Americans with guns. It's hilarious how you troll yourself into these situations, and you deserved to be mocked for the stupid little troll you are, Old-THUMPER.

So Little Timmy-tard, you now agree that Americans with guns are not the most dangerous concern for the world?

Keep dreaming that you're not the imbecile conjuring these emoticons you continue to post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Rank and file, they are arrayed for viewing by YOUR handle, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You are the pud pulling champ of all the hillbillies chicken dick. Have you ordered your fleshlight yet and quit scaring the hamster?.
Old 01-16-2015, 06:47 PM   #41
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ain't that the truth. It's time for the rest of the World to step up.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:11 PM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Are you calling Michelle Obama a nit wit? She tried to get us involved against Boko. Are you calling the President a nit wit? He sent over advisers and drones. They appear to be totally ineffective but nevertheless...

Quote:
You basically are paraphrasing the Obama Doctrine. See response above.

But a better question for timmie: Does this incident warrant a thread?
How about this: Who do you want to intervene besides the US?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:25 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

actually, I think that's a fair question.

Do you dipshits think that US forces should be sent to Nigeria to deal with Boca Raton?

and yes, IBIdiot, I am in more danger from a dipshit walking the streets with a gun here than I am from anybody in Nigeria.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:44 AM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:17 AM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
actually, I think that's a fair question.

Do you dipshits think that US forces should be sent to Nigeria to deal with Boca Raton?

and yes, IBIdiot, I am in more danger from a dipshit walking the streets with a gun here than I am from anybody in Nigeria.
They could save the time and trouble and just drive down to Florida and deal with the huge problems in Boca Raton.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women