Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452830
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
mydallas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default beware of dog

I heard posting a beware of dog sign can be acknowledging ones dog is dangerous. Also, because of that, it might cause issues if the dogs bite.
I am wondering if the disclaimers that say this is fantasy only, or this is for companionship might have similiar negative effects no one is thinking of.
mydallas1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:35 AM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The "companionship only " disclaimers are about as useful as a match in hell.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:17 AM   #3
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
The "companionship only " disclaimers are about as useful as a match in hell.
exactly the disclaimers mean nothing to LE they will still set up stings and still try bust people. The best thing to do is screen your ass off.

As for the clients they can verify a lady is real and legit by checking her reviews. Some ladies don't have any here but they may have some on other sites or on her personal website.
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Well, more so as worthless in court. Juries and Judges are not stupid. And, they are allowed to consider the totality of the situation, not just some claim it was 2 folks having sex and not for money as the disclaimer would like you to believe.

It is possible to hire a woman for her time and companionship and even have sex with her later but its damn hard to set up and still pass the smell test.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:02 PM   #5
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Well, more so as worthless in court. Juries and Judges are not stupid. And, they are allowed to consider the totality of the situation, not just some claim it was 2 folks having sex and not for money as the disclaimer would like you to believe.

It is possible to hire a woman for her time and companionship and even have sex with her later but its damn hard to set up and still pass the smell test.
my thoughts precisely
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #6
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Based on the title I thought this was a "I sued a provider who's dog bit me at a session" or " a provider is suing me because my dog bit her doing an outcall to my place"

Which brings up a discussion in another thread.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:06 PM   #7
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydallas1 View Post
I heard posting a beware of dog sign can be acknowledging ones dog is dangerous. Also, because of that, it might cause issues if the dogs bite.
That's not the clearest statement I've ever read, but I think you're saying if you post a 'Beware of Dog' sign and the dog bites someone, the victim can't recover damages from the dog owner. I don't know about other states, but that's not the law in Texas. The defense is called 'assumption of the risk,' and there's no such defense in Texas to a negligence claim. Texas is a 'comparative negligence' state, meaning the finder of fact is permitted to attribute percentages of fault to the parties. For example, if the jury awards a dog bite victim $10,000 but states the plaintiff was 10% responsible for his injury, the award is reduced by 10%. The plaintiff's degree of fault must be less than 50% to recover. The factfinder could be allowed to consider the effect of a 'Beware of Dog' sign, but such a sign is far from a slam-dunk defense.

I don't think a disclaimer in a provider ad or profile is comparable. Such disclaimers have no legal effect and, as I've written before, using one as a defense at trial risks pissing off the factfinder because you'd basically be calling the factfinder an idiot.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women