Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2014, 11:45 AM   #16
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

My hobby phone is a boost mobile. While it has worked well when I needed it to schedule a date, I think it's a monthly charge rather than a pay as you go. I'd like to get a pay as you go but needed a burner phone fast when I was scheduling so I may change. Also the boost set-up was actually fairly easy and completely anonymous.

I thought about an app but I don't want any texts/calls on my RW phone. So I'd go with a separate phone.
Irish Cream is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:17 PM   #17
Guest050616
http://apryl.adultway.com

User ID: 242426
My ECCIE Reviews

Just buy the $40 or $50 cheap "throw away" phones. Saves the hassle of going through a major company, giving up ALL your information. Defeats the purpose of having a "burner"
Guest050616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #18
sb9430
Valued Poster

I use page plus. It uses Verizon towers so has great coverage. 40 per month.
It is much easier to hide a phone from the so than it is to hide all evidence on your personal phone.
sb9430 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 01:23 AM   #19
badbowtie
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
I have google voice, it does hide the " REAL " number, but the other number that is does use sticks out like a sore thumb on the bill. I'm getting a burner phone, but which one has good service ( if there is such a thing ) I had a boost mobile phone once and the service was horrible at best. I've heard horror stories about cricket wireless too.

I use Google Voice and it works fine.... I download the app, go play and then delete the app after I'm done.

What are you talking about "the other number that is does use sticks out like a sore thumb on the bil"??? It is VOIP for voice and text and doesn't show up as anything on the bill except data usage?
badbowtie is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:53 PM   #20
miami72
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

I'm Curious to know what people think of what I'm doing. I have an old smart phone that i wiped clean to factory and downloaded a free text and phone over w-fi. When i need it i connect to wi-fi use it then when done clear out the history pull the battery and just put it with rest of my old electronic stuff i never throw away and keep the battery separate. I feel unless a cop actually catches me with me with it they couldn't trace it back to me. I also turn it off and stash it in the car so it's not even on me during the meet. so whats everyone's thought?
miami72 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:24 AM   #21
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Seems like a nice, cheap plan of action. But you have to be pretty confident that you are going to have good wifi access wherever you need the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami72 View Post
I'm Curious to know what people think of what I'm doing. I have an old smart phone that i wiped clean to factory and downloaded a free text and phone over w-fi. When i need it i connect to wi-fi use it then when done clear out the history pull the battery and just put it with rest of my old electronic stuff i never throw away and keep the battery separate. I feel unless a cop actually catches me with me with it they couldn't trace it back to me. I also turn it off and stash it in the car so it's not even on me during the meet. so whats everyone's thought?
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:42 AM   #22
Charlie Angel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by atf searcher View Post
In this tread I have read that both Straight Talk and Cricket have problems and don't use them. Is there a service for a burner phone that anyone has not had problems with?
Tracfone. Uses multiple company's cells so service is rarely a problem, costs just over $7 a month to keep it going, unused minutes roll over, you can register it right there at walmart on their phones no real name address or email needed, phones as cheap as $10, many with double or even triple minutes for life options. And they're not anal about renewing on time...go a few days over before renewing (every 90 days) and your rolled-over minutes will still be there...I know at least with T-Mobile pay-as-you-go, if you're a minute late everything's gone.
Charlie Angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:09 AM   #23
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I don't want extra phone and carry around on travel. Also I don't travel very often either. So I do not want hobby phone which I might use once every 6 months.

Can someone explain me little more on google voice? Is it like app? How do you manage unexpected call backs and text? Do you delete it after use? Does it tie to your google account (I mean do you need to register gmail account to use it)?

Please also suggest any burner app which is easy to use when you are not on Wifi but on 4G or LTE. I guess you delete the app after each usage to delete history, correct?
futile is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:06 PM   #24
Harold100
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I walked into AT&T location ...told them I wanted to get a phone for a friend, used cash to buy the SIM card...had my own phone... Gave them fake address and name for my friend. Asked for my ID but never used any info from it. I reload with cards from the store. Had it for 8 mos and have spent ~ $60 on it. Safe hobbying.
Harold100 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:02 AM   #25
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
Is it like app?
There is a free GV app that allows you to use a GV number for phone calls and texting from your phone. If you just want to use it texting a hooker occasionally, you can simply use the desktop version without having to download the app.

Quote:
How do you manage unexpected call backs and text?
That is up for you to decide. I have a GF who doesn't live with me, so unexpected calls and texts aren't really an issue. However, you can play with the setting of GV so that there is no ringtone whenever you do get a call/text. There would just be a visual notification on the phone.

Quote:
Do you delete it after use?
I guess you could....but it would be alot of hassle.

Quote:
Does it tie to your google account?
It ties into A google account...but it doesn't have to be your real life one. If you download the app onto your phone, it will have to tie into a real life phone number. But if you get the settings right, the usual recipients will never know.

Quote:
Please also suggest any burner app which is easy to use when you are not on Wifi but on 4G or LTE.
There are numerous ones that offer free trials: CoverMe, Hushed, Burner. You typically pay a small amount for permanent usage. I'd suggest downloading the free trials and testing them.
dynamitekid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women