Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
I just wish ladies would read my profile. There really some important info in there!
Agree completely. My P411 profile is the equivalent of the provider's ad/website. It lets the provider know what I'm into and what is important to me. I'd hope providers take the time to check out the profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
A lot of providers prefer not to see serial hobbyists. I can understand that.
So what you are saying is that you think hobbyists are better off finding a few good ATFs and see them on a regular basis. Is that the case? While I'm not the type of hobbyist to "hit" every provider who is out there, I do tend to enjoy seeing different providers. I think both hobbyists and providers run a risk if they get too familiar with one another. At some point, someone will try to take advantage of the other. I'll repeat with a provider, but it would have to be at least several months (if not more) between dates.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #17
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Naomi - What is about 20+ okays that freaks you out? I don't understand. My 18 okays are spread over almost 2 years. Would I be better off deleting some of the older okays? I am not challenging you - I just want to understand.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #18
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I tend to look at the dates....If a bloke has 40 okays in a 2-3 month period, I'll take a pass

How often they are seeing ladies, I also check out the ladies they've seen as well, if I feel they are a bit dodgy then I won't see them...Just the way I do things...
Old 03-26-2011, 11:01 PM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
A lot of providers prefer not to see serial hobbyists. I can understand that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I tend to look at the dates....If a bloke has 40 okays in a 2-3 month period, I'll take a pass
Please expound on that, I can't understand that. I'm truly interested in the thought process and reasoning behind it. Guess I better start deleting, if this is the case on a widespread basis!

If a lady has hundreds of reviews, I don't take a pass because of it.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:11 PM   #20
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Please expound on that, I can't understand that. I'm truly interested in the thought process and reasoning behind it. Guess I better start deleting, if this is the case on a widespread basis!
I don't like to see serial hobbyists..( doesn't mean I rule them out completely)...but for example, say I get 2 appt requests for the same day/time...One guy has 10-20 okays over a reasonable time period, the other has 70 over a year!...I would go with the first bloke....

Now I know this is confusing for some guys to understand, as I'm sure some think,"Well you ladies see men all the time, isn't that the same?"....For me, that answer is no....All I know is how I go about things, I know that I get blood work done every 5 weeks, I know I use protection, I try and for the most part see "low volume" gents lol... I have no idea how safe a guy has been in the past, all I know is what I do for my safety, I'm taking care of myself....I've spoken to a lot of gents about how often they get tested etc, some say 6months to a year!!...I think if you are in the hobby, then you should stay on top of your bloodwork, unfortunately I don't think many men get checked out as often as providers do, so in my head, they are more dangerous, and therefore, the serial hobbyists pose more of a risk, IMHO of course....
Old 03-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

I would think that a "serial" hobbyist would be the guys you would be wanting to see. The guys that know how to play the game and are safe from an LE and physical standpoint.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:26 PM   #22
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think it is the same thought process like guys who don't like to see high volume ladies. Who wants to be the 15th guy of the day?
Old 03-26-2011, 11:27 PM   #23
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I would think that a "serial" hobbyist would be the guys you would be wanting to see. The guys that know how to play the game and are safe from an LE and physical standpoint.
A serial hobbyist does not equal a safe one....Just because a guy may see a lot of ladies, doesn't mean a guy who does it 1-2 times per month doesn't....As far as LE, well no guy is ever safe from them.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:28 PM   #24
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I think it is the same thought process like guys who don't like to see high volume ladies. Who wants to be the 15th guy of the day?
15 guys in a day!.....
Old 03-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Val,

Your avatar is only missing a whip in your hands but the handcuffs do say alot . Yeah I just said 15 guys but I'm not even sure how many guys a high volume girl does.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:40 PM   #26
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Val,

Your avatar is only missing a whip in your hands but the handcuffs do say alot . Yeah I just said 15 guys but I'm not even sure how many guys a high volume girl does.
LOL...well don't get the wrong idea...I'm not a sub ha!......I'm not sure how many high volume ladies see in a day....I prefer 1,2 3 at the most per day, multiple hour appts are the best
Old 03-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #27
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

When a lady says that she won't see a guy because he has too many OK's is the pot calling the kettle black.

A guy who has seen 10 ladies within a year is no safer than a guy who sees 40 a year. And who knows, maybe he isn't seeing all those ladies for FS. Maybe he sees a few for just a BJ or a domme session where there's no sexual contact (at least a TRUE domme session) or a massage with a HE....etc.

When a gent has seen 40 ladies in a year, just remember ladies.....you've seen triple. actually probably more. Does that make YOU anymore safer than him now?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:01 AM   #28
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
When a lady says that she won't see a guy because he has too many OK's is the pot calling the kettle black.

A guy who has seen 10 ladies within a year is no safer than a guy who sees 40 a year. And who knows, maybe he isn't seeing all those ladies for FS. Maybe he sees a few for just a BJ or a domme session where there's no sexual contact (at least a TRUE domme session) or a massage with a HE....etc.

When a gent has seen 40 ladies in a year, just remember ladies.....you've seen triple. actually probably more. Does that make YOU anymore safer than him now?
I think we are all quite aware of how many guys we see each year...I just explained my reasoning to what you're saying in an above post... Say you have 2 guys...one is serial hobbyist, the other not so much....lets say both use protection, however, both do bbbj.....If you went to a doctor and asked him who was more likely to contract something, I would guess he would say the serial hobbyist....

We all do our business differently, should I choose to not see tons of serial hobbyists is my right....And I seriously doubt all the hobbyists out there get tested as often as I do. So do I think I'm safer than someone who doesn't get full panel bloodwork done every 5 weeks?....Most likely, yes....
Old 03-27-2011, 12:09 AM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

So just exactly what is that number that puts a guy in the serial category?

If I have 40 P411 OK's last year, that averages one session every week and a half or so. Is a weekly or bi-weekly hobbyist a "serial" guy? What if he only has a session every couple weeks, and only had 25 OK's? Or a monthly guy and only had 12?

I'm really trying to understand the reasoning here. So far, its strictly a health issue, is that the only reason?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:15 AM   #30
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So just exactly what is that number that puts a guy in the serial category?

If I have 40 P411 OK's last year, that averages one session every week and a half or so. Is a weekly or bi-weekly hobbyist a "serial" guy? What if he only has a session every couple weeks, and only had 25 OK's? Or a monthly guy and only had 12?

I'm really trying to understand the reasoning here. So far, its strictly a health issue, is that the only reason?
My issues with seeing a guy...

1). How often they are seeing DIFFERENT ladies.
2). The ladies they have seen recently.

So for me, yes, I suppose it's me trying to take precautions for my safety...I can't answer the question as to how many OK's makes one a serial hobbyist.....I will say I recently fired a regular because his wife went out of town for 2 weeks and within a 2 WEEK period, he saw 16 diff ladies...needless to say, I cancelled our appt the following week...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women