Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default It can be rather annoying

It can be rather annoying to have someone that feels the need to comment on any and everything getting in the middle of a message or thought you are trying to get out.

I deal with it all the time as others that feel they have the wit or the ability to challenge a thought feel the need to seek me out and get involved in a thread....

You have a few of those here in San Antonio that have felt the need for a number of years to venture into the Austin forums simply to try poking me with a stick..... They seek to discredit what I have to say or me in general.

They seldom have anything else to do with the Austin Forums..... They are not there due to an interest in Austin... just an interest in trading jabs with me....

There are a few dozen people like me on the board.... People few of you remotely understand...... We all share a trait that most of you do not....We don't give a fuck..... and I think that while a lot of YOU want to point at us and think that our lives revolve around this board I think that it is those very same people that lack the ability to understand us that have given over a segment of THEIR lives to this board.

The idea of anyone getting so worked up as to get mad or to get upset enough to curse, call people names, cry even..... Well..... it surprises me.... A lady in Austin 2 weeks ago was whining to the powers that be that big bad whispers was a meanie and shouldn't be allowed to post.....

When we reach a point in an argument where you slip and call be a name or curse me in some fashion.......

You put a smile on my face and a hash mark on the score card because for me..... you just lost and I won..... It's a SHMB people....Why get emotional about it?

There are a lot of people that really know me well and they will all tell you the same thing........ I'm out regularly, having a blast, getting laid, spending money and none of this matters much when I turn away from the keyboard.....

It can be pretty damn entertaining thouh when I'm here.........

But

I can get annoyed at times......

Mokoa annoyed me a few years ago...... When he first became a Mod and felt the need, more than once, to stick his nose into Austin business...... Just like some of the others that are annoying at times.......

For years I've read and watched your forums here in San Antonio and I watched the Moderation.......

There are a lot of sheep down here and you folks let too much be done to tell you what you can and can not talk about.

How close to a subject you have to stay......

Too many of your threads get moved....

Too many threads get locked.......

You have more ADs in your CoEd section than any other city and your ISO section has been turned into quite an advertising forum....

More than a few people complain.... Yes I hear and you will ask why they complain to me at times.....

Well..... Because I know how to make a point and get something said and force people to listen.......

You guys will get a new Moderator soon. I can't imagine it not happening. The ineffectiveness of the two you have as well as the lack of proper judgement they have shown as they selectively enforce guidelines and basically "censure" content here has got to have been noticed.

This last week did not happen in a vacuum.....

Lots of people had their attention drawn to San Antonio....

SA is a pretty big city and I find it difficult to believe that EVERYone is all happy go lucky down here.....

A few guys as well as ladies joined in the fun while a hundred or more of you kind of stepped back and thought "What the Fuck".

A couple of weeks ago I made a statement in front of some Mods as well as one of the powers that be that I was going to have some fun in San Antonio...... I was here to play with Mokoa.... to let him know I still feel the points given at the time were out of order and that I never forget....and that what his moderation has done here kinda sucks in my opinion. I asked SL to join me....

I don't think Mokoa has much respect for the members of this city and has gotten a bit caught up in molding it in a way he feels it should be.... rather than letting it chart it's own course......

It is your city.... your forums....... Make it what you want to because guys like Mokoa will never prove effective against popular opinion....

If I was moving here today I assure you it would look a hell of a lot different inside of a month....... .

If you get a direction from a Mod and you feel it was wrong take it to the next level.....
Or better yet...... Challenge it openly...... If one of your threads is locked..... Start a new one where the other one left off and question why it was locked..... Bump your questions up to admins......

It is EASY for a MOD to lock a thread.... a lot of work for a Mod to "moderate" a thread...... Your Mods are taking the lazy route because you let them.... Don't settle for that...... If a thread strays DEMAND they edit what need to be edited and keep the threads alive....

There are a lot of you that agreed with what you saw in the last week and enjoyed the hell out of it. I got PMs and emails as well as SL and a lot of behind the scenes info was shared....

I heard a lot of calls for SL and myself to get kicked out......

Well..... My Point Count as well as the Warnings I received amounted to ZERO infractions.....

I was directed to make modifications to my signature line and those directions were withdrawn and I received an apology.

Why?

Because I understand the "guidelines" that the owners lay down for this place and I know how to stay on the right side of those guidelines....

When they make a mistake I call them on it.... I explain where they are wrong and suggest they correct it and if the do not I take it up a level....

Although your Mods MAY act like Sheriffs here to dish out punishment and keep everything in order....... They really are NOT supposed to be closing threads...... and telling people how close they have to stay to a topic....

The owners did not give them that power.....

You folks did.....

It's yours to give as well as take away...... A handful of people..... 6.. maybe 7 total....... took this place in all new directions for a few days.......and outside of the banned guy popping in all the time ..... most of the infractions were your regular posters...... like the "lady" who's husband is actually pretending to be.... He got banned and she caught some sort of warning r point as she said atone point.....

Good Mods are at work behind the scenes........ . not in every thread with comments as to whether or not something is relevant to the OP.s post...... They make way too many mistakes...... That is not their decision to make..... Unless the OP is complaining and the thread pulling a lot of RTMs.... it's harmless to let run....

Anyway...... It has been fun but I have better things to do and although I AM opening an office in San Antonio, it's a few months away and I'll probably not have a lot to say here in the next few months.....

There are too many people in San Antonio to NOT have one or two like me or SL....Whomever you are.... Here is your stage.... get to work....

There are a few here that know how to have some fun..... I hope a couple of new voices stand up and get heard as you guys return to your regularly scheduled programming....

So the old and the round can get back to pretending to be interested in those that need their interaction in between the sessions they have to save for.....

Everyone can get all kissy faced again.....

Maybe you guys can find something interesting for Sofaking and Johnny Yanks to do..... If they keep bugging me in Austin I'll bring the game back here to San Antonio again so they can be on home turf......... IF your Mods want to point me again for something I do or say in Austin, I'll simply move my traffic here....What can I say.... I enjoy the attention as well as the challenge.... I have a thing for collecting Mod Resignations......

There was a time when "Whispers and his Rat Pack" were credited with taking over the Austin Forums and running everyone off..... You folks only experienced me and Still Looking...... and he was never a part of that alleged "pack".....

Imagine 6 or 8 like the two of us.....

We all know how to stay in the right side of the rules while having a blast....

It's been fun....

Later.....

Oh... and Tracy..... Say Hello when you come to town....

Thanks for playing.... You have quite a sense of humor and wit at your disposal....
Stay Safe people....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

These rules you know so well...
I, and I guess a few others (but that's my guess,) would like to know that site wide SOP that everyone is suppose to follow.

Forgive me if I don't take your word that you know the guidelines.
I don't.
And I have learned not to take anothers word unless they can quote the source.

Until you can point out where these site wide guidelines are, I can't really believe everything you said.

Especially since you describe it as a game.

But that's just me.

But thanks for your time in explaining your actions.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:38 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #4
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

yada yada blah blah blah what happened to the 15 line rule including the blank lines in double spacing.

I could have read it but after the 3rd line I fell asleep.

I'd rather have a mod that does something rather than nothing. I have a couple spankings to my credit, and I've been mod interrupted but in the global sense I think they do a pretty good job. I wouldn't mind being a mod since they get first crack at all the new crack.
colt is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:37 AM   #5
txrancher1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Obviously you don't even understand yourself and who you are as a person. You stated you "don't give a fuck what others think of you", but obviously YOU DO! You're constantly attempting to win the approval of everybody else in your innumerable threads in which far too many of them are attempts to belittle and tear down others. I feel sorry for you.
txrancher1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrancher1 View Post
I feel sorry for you.
Send your taxable donations to the Save The Whispers Fund.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #7
spaceman181
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You dont give a damn, so you wrote a 3 page blathering diatribe about it?
spaceman181 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I don't think all the areas of the site are moderated the same as the rules in the link are.

So, i'll still take the evil that is proven the most fun.

Still will be grumblings no matter who does it.

So, I guess it is you are not forgiving or forgetting that has changed the viewing venue here in the immediate past.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
... I enjoy the attention ...
The kernel of truth amongst the blather. Or is it bluster?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #10
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
... When we reach a point in an argument where you slip and call me a name or curse me in some fashion.......

You put a smile on my face and a hash mark on the score card because for me..... you just lost and I won.....
Pro Tip: If you are that sensitive about being obese, quit pointing it out in the threads how much it bothers you to have someone else bring it up. (Note: there is no other reasonable interpretation of that comment's placement, hidden in the diatribe; and, you've brought it up before.)

Just trying to help.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #11
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is he gone yet?

I never liked them asshole fucktards........they give me gas
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:15 PM   #12
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman181 View Post
You dont give a damn, so you wrote a 3 page blathering diatribe about it?
Right??
IJS
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #13
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

Is he gone yet?

I never liked them asshole fucktards........they give me gas
I hope so! That they are gone...not that you have gas
Alot of my favorite eccie Gents and Gals have been (smartly) staying off the board...I want my happy SA Community back now....everyone can come out now lol.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #14
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Candi, unfortunately, they are never quite gone. If people just ignore them though, they may get bored...
darter is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #15
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, yeah I know Nothings safe in cyber space..
I just love our community here, everything will be back to normal again soon..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women