Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47482
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37073
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2014, 04:23 AM   #1
f5e1181
Registered Member

Default Overweight Hobbyists

What's the general consensus with providers in regards to them?
f5e1181 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:28 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Good thing they charge by the hour not the pound! IJS
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:09 AM   #3
happybanana
Valued Poster

I bet some wish they had a surcharge like the airlines have on luggage... I am just waiting for a lady to see me and say, uhm.. thanks but no thanks and hand me a $20 for the drive over!

HB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:39 AM   #4
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Fortunately (and unfortunately), hobbyists are judged primarily by the content of our character (if "character" means "wallet").
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is bothered by a few extra pounds. Women don't think of attractiveness like men do. It's not the way that we're wired. Also, a larger or taller man tends to have this affect of making a woman feel safe, if she likes them. So you have that to discuss as well.

But I've known of a few ladies who will not see obese men. But I find that to be incredibly dumb. There is only one lady, in Dallas, who won't see larger men and she has an excellent reason for not doing so.

If she chimes in on this topic, then it'll be her prerogative to say the reason why.

Otherwise, I've never understood it when a woman wishes for her clients to look a certain way. One NEVER knows what type of chemistry you're going to have with a person until you're there in their company.

One of the most fantastic men that I've ever had sex with could pass as a troll or he looked a bit like Quasimodo, really ... he did. And it was shocking what he could do in bed. He was just fantastic.

So I prefer to hold back those type of judgement calls. Right now, my client age range is getting younger and younger, much to my annoyance. It's just what it is.

However, an older man. A much fatter man? What is wrong with that? Nothing.

And there are plenty of women that find a fat man, or a larger man, to be a wonderful bed mate. And sometimes, that is a preference to itself.

Isn't sexuality wonderful?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 08:01 AM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Women are far more ecumenical in who they find "attractive" and generally put less value on the physical appearance than men do. I am very average looking on my good days, and should lose some weight for certain, but have had few ladies in my personal life be bothered by that. None in this corner of the world, though a few by my age.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 08:08 AM   #7
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

interesting thread...I've always been self conscience of my weight....
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #8
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There will be no totally honest replys in this thread. Unless of course the lady has a policy for no fat guys.

No need to be self conscience......this is a perfect thread for ladies to butter you up and rub your belly........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:08 AM   #9
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I've always heard ladies complain about BO with larger men.

I'm a fat fucker, we sweat a lot. So you fat boys like me clean up real nice before heading out to see a lady
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:44 AM   #10
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

As long as a Man is in decent shape and can perform adequately. A Provider shouldn't care about their size (except for as previously stated by emptywallet). And even then maybe. Unfortunately due to what major media (Print/Movies/TV) has pushed on us as the ideal person (Man or Woman) people have the wrong idea about what a fit person is.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:03 PM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
No one is bothered by a few extra pounds.
Coming from a fat provider, this means jack shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny View Post
interesting thread...I've always been self conscience of my weight....
That's why you pay to see hookers...

Women judge us just like we judge them...they just lie about what they like and don't like, because they're getting paid...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:16 PM   #12
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really give a furry rat's ass what a gent looks like as long as he's a good client and a decent person. For me, good looks aren't even a "bonus" in terms of making an encounter more enjoyable- skills and chemistry are and neither of those have anything to do with appearance, weight, age, etc. With a gent who is very overweight, my only real concern is that he has paid attention to the special hygiene needs people of this size have. Fortunately I can only think of one or two times in four years of providing when this was a problem. Fluffy gents can also present some purely physical challenges when it comes to the logistics of playtime- but one thing they're compensating me for is my ability to gracefully deal with this and find creative solutions.

And to the haters who insist that no provider would ever answer this question (or any other for that matter) honestly- Since you are paying for female companionship just like the gents you deride for believing anything we say, perhaps you aren't the biggest expert on how women really think, either?
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #13
Mary Ann
Account Disabled

User ID: 143748
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't had many big men, but most of what I have seen, made sure they were clean and they were very nice gentlemen. I agree with EW on what she said, and Wake up, you can call me fat too if you want.
I have discovered most of the good looking people are not worth spending much time with, and the less then attractive people, can be a lot of fun and really sweet natured.. Not going to pass judgement and say ALL are like that, but in the 15+ years I've been on the adult playground, it does fit the majority.
And I heard someone said they wouldn't get an honest answer....well, here you go!
Mary Ann is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:40 PM   #14
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience with "The Hobby" some of the most Generous, Kind men I have come across have been over weight. The most important qualities a hobbiest should have while visiting a provider would be Hygiene and respectful manners. Thats goes for any size. If you question the way a provider feels about weight you should ask her before you surprize her.... Not everyone feels the same way.... Kisses Winter Monroe
Winter Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe View Post
In my experience with "The Hobby" some of the most Generous, Kind men I have come across have been over weight. The most important qualities a hobbiest should have while visiting a provider would be Hygiene and respectful manners. Thats goes for any size. If you question the way a provider feels about weight you should ask her before you surprize her.... Not everyone feels the same way.... Kisses Winter Monroe
Well said, it matches everything the ladies I know have told me. And unlike some people here, I do not assume they all lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Coming from a fat provider, this means jack shit.

That's why you pay to see hookers...

Women judge us just like we judge them...they just lie about what they like and don't like, because they're getting paid...
So is this another "calling her fat isn't insulting" post? I guess calling them liars isn't either. At least you are consistent.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women